Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protection from Low Level or Parasite Entity

robb

Why Low level / parasite entities are attracting towards me ? They bites me. They left bit marks on my physical body.

My AoP is UP. Is there's something extra i have to do for protection ?

Who are you around. A Jew or xtians. Are you connected to an xtian or jew or muslim. This may go through any aura of protection put up. Sever any connections or links using the meditation on the JOS site for detachment you can add runes such as uruz or ansuz.

slyscorpion said:
Who are you around. A Jew or xtians. Are you connected to an xtian or jew or muslim. This may go through any aura of protection put up. Sever any connections or links using the meditation on the JOS site for detachment you can add runes such as uruz or ansuz.

Theres a friend that follows enemys shit & that friend cares for me a lot probably prays for me too ! But i'm not in a contact with this person for a long time.

Do i have to delete all the pictures and contact details too ? Or the severing the links are enough ? And what if i see our pictures and recall our memories after few weeks of severing the links does it reconnects me with that person ?

There's an random enemy mage found me and tried to make some sort of links by getting somthing from me with a trick. But i escaped.
Do you think that could be a problem too ?

Theres a confirmed random assh*le wican have grudges on me for unknown reason is attacking me too. Is that could be a problem too ?

Or do you think that, there could be any past life links ?

Or some other possibilities ?

robb said:
slyscorpion said:

Theres a friend that follows enemys shit & that friend cares for me a lot probably prays for me too ! But i'm not in a contact with this person for a long time.

Do i have to delete all the pictures and contact details too ? Or the severing the links are enough ? And what if i see our pictures and recall our memories after few weeks of severing the links does it reconnects me with that person ?

There's an random enemy mage found me and tried to make some sort of links by getting somthing from me with a trick. But i escaped.
Do you think that could be a problem too ?

Theres a confirmed random assh*le wican have grudges on me for unknown reason is attacking me too. Is that could be a problem too ?

Or do you think that, there could be any past life links ?

Or some other possibilities ?

Unless it's something really serious on the spiritual level then no. But yes it sounds like this might be the cause or part of the cause.

2nd person it depends on what he did if it's still there and not dissipated or been removed then yeah.

I am pretty sure these parasitic entities are a lot less around now unless you directly have energy of the enemy or some kind of connection to them. So if you get rid of this issue you won't much get attacked outside of strong warfare days.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=242350

I would like to share this link with you. There are at least a couple workings here I think can really help you.

About energies. Kind of black or deep gray with some dark green is xtian energy feels like it has the fire element a little low vibration.

Slimy energy often now appearing whitish is Jewish energy. This energy had various colors which seem to be separate from the core of the energy itself now. The rest of the Jew energy may appear a lot like xtian energy does.

Not really sure about Islam have not been around it enough to see what that energy is like but if you see something else bad let me know.

I am also aware of a third kind of energy that I am not quite sure what it is either. It appears as dark but more light Greenish kind of has an awful smell to it. Kind of sticky Same kind of enemy vibe. If you have this on you let me know if you think you know what it's from.

Bright colored energy that feels bad and is strong is either tetragramaton or angelic energy.

slyscorpion said:

I would like to share this link with you. There are at least a couple workings here I think can really help you.

About energies. Kind of black or deep gray with some dark green is xtian energy feels like it has the fire element a little low vibration.

Slimy energy often now appearing whitish is Jewish energy. This energy had various colors which seem to be separate from the core of the energy itself now. The rest of the Jew energy may appear a lot like xtian energy does.

Not really sure about Islam have not been around it enough to see what that energy is like but if you see something else bad let me know.

I am also aware of a third kind of energy that I am not quite sure what it is either. It appears as dark but more light Greenish kind of has an awful smell to it. Kind of sticky Same kind of enemy vibe. If you have this on you let me know if you think you know what it's from.

Bright colored energy that feels bad and is strong is either tetragramaton or angelic energy.

Tried detaching rune what ever you wrote was the curlpit.
Saw bright white orbs floating near me & some deformed gray/black orbs
And some human shaped outlines & dark human shadows, Are these enemy ghosts or something else?

Feeling great now.

I have been to angelic magic so, guide me here in identiying

Also felt something short height entity starts climbing on my body
And
sometimes buzzing sensation on my body when i try to relax.

How to confirm the entity has been deattached from me ?
I know when these attaches to our chakras it hurts like a sharp pain.
But don't know how we feels when they deattach?

robb said:
slyscorpion said:

Tried detaching rune what ever you wrote was the curlpit.
Saw bright white orbs floating near me & some deformed gray/black orbs
And some human shaped outlines & dark human shadows, Are these enemy ghosts or something else?

Feeling great now.

I have been to angelic magic so, guide me here in identiying

Also felt something short height entity starts climbing on my body
And
sometimes buzzing sensation on my body when i try to relax.

How to confirm the entity has been deattached from me ?
I know when these attaches to our chakras it hurts like a sharp pain.
But don't know how we feels when they deattach?

Try to do shattering into yourself too at least once. Like into your soul. This gets rid of angelic Magick.

robb said:
Why Low level / parasite entities are attracting towards me ? They bites me. They left bit marks on my physical body.

My AoP is UP. Is there's something extra i have to do for protection ?

follow the advice of the members here. If you feel that you are still being attacked. Leave a throw-away email address. And i will help guide to get through the attacks.

au79ssaaoouunnyy79au said:
follow the advice of the members here. If you feel that you are still being attacked. Leave a throw-away email address. And i will help guide to get through the attacks.

You can guide me here. So, it will be a help for needy SS too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back