Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confronting pre-Satanist Past, Shame, Guilt and Changes to how others view you

Kavya Shukra

Sometimes there comes a moment where in reading accurate knowledge of the gods, meditation, chakras, your mind opens up, and then all of a sudden, you think about your past. How you believed a certain way, said certain things that were either wrong or even downright blasphemous and it's like, "Shit, I really said that, I really believed that, and I was wrong." And those feelings of shame and guilt and embarrassment kick in, especially if other people trusted you that what you said was true, only to find out it was not. So now, what do you tell them, and then, there are moments where you had a certain mentality on certain people, and jokes here and there, and there weren't okay. For example, me, I foolishly was racist towards white people out of ignorance. A lot of things were said and done out of ignorance, and it's like, you want to fit in, but this isn't healthy, it's obsessive and not genuine. And then now, after reading about the origins of the White race and history, now I'm just slapping myself in the face because I was terribly wrong. And not just the white race but the black race and races period. So as one grows into a better person, and you go out into the world, and you see them and it's like, "What will they think of me now that I learned and changed my mind?"

What's worse is that if I want to talk to people about Satan, and how he is the real God, the first thing people might do is, let's talk about your past, because wasn't you a Christian? Didn't you say this and that? Didn't you claim to be this and that and all sort of lies and whatnot that came out of your mouth, and into some questionable behavior? And you call yourself a Satanist?

Deep down I truly want to change my personal life so I do meditations and read the website and do RTRs, but sometimes, my past comes back to haunt me, even though I don't think that way anymore. Its like it don't matter how much I've changed, it's where you're like, you should've been knew the Truth to begin with, and all those mistakes is costing you a lot, so it's no excuse or room for complaining and taking accountability to say I fucked a lot of things up, and was into delusional and self-centered ways.

I've fallen out with people over stupid shit I've said and done and I kinda regret it because they were good people. I just had to ruin it. I suffer from depression sometimes just thinking about all the dumb shit I said, delusions and fictional beliefs that I thought was fact, only to be a lie. Whether it was about the Gods, human race, origins of mankind, Jews, aliens, etc.

And it's like, I want my soul to live and survive, but all of those things weigh me down, and it's not healthy. And I don't know how to move on from it even though I don't want to live that way anymore.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

Satan will guide the worthy, I would not openly discuss about Satan directly to peoples faces. The Jews still exist, the people are still blinded, and the physical body is still mortal. We are not what the God's once created, we must protect ourselves by following diligently in spiritual advancement.
----

https://youtu.be/YgJ5ZEn67tk

It is extremely unwise to let others know who you are. Those that are ready to embrace the truth have to be looking for it. Those that are looking for it will be asking questions and explore all paths. Right now it is your job to prepare the path to the truth so that those who are looking for it may stumble on it.
If you tell people that you are Satanist, the word will spread far and wide and you will get attacked by people that you never met.

That is opposite, which is very good as the past give you credibility. My father had a period of hardcore xian ocultist. Guess what, I told him the truth and he never looked back.

He had a saying: "if someone is to be listened about these things , it is me, as I wanted to be a priest and now I destroy their God with the truth. If the most devoted follower of theirs turned around to the truth, nobody is is extempt of the truth."

This in conversation is the most genuine approach. I was like you, I know what you are thinking and guess what I was wrong and you are wrong. I appropriated this religion only to see the truth, that it is false.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
https://youtu.be/YgJ5ZEn67tk

It is extremely unwise to let others know who you are. Those that are ready to embrace the truth have to be looking for it. Those that are looking for it will be asking questions and explore all paths. Right now it is your job to prepare the path to the truth so that those who are looking for it may stumble on it.
If you tell people that you are Satanist, the word will spread far and wide and you will get attacked by people that you never met.

I agree. The reason I made it known is because my way of thinking is this: If I had all this energy for a fictitious lie, and invested my life, time and money into spreading lies, and being loud and proud about it, why can't I apply that same or even better energy for Satan? Because I definitely can do better than this.

Do NOT use your real name here. that's dangerous!
When you use your real name, you are setting a bad example!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back