Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 days program of hooded cobra

the 40 days program of hooded cobra, does it cover all the "beginning" part of the power meditation? after that will my soul be open or is a preparation to have a good starting point to open your soul later successfully?

if it covers all the beginning part of the lower meditations it means that after the 40 days my soul will be open and my astral senses awakened?

should i go to the intermediate section after that?

iLikeTreesButTreesDontLikeMe said:
the 40 days program of hooded cobra, does it cover all the "beginning" part of the power meditation? after that will my soul be open or is a preparation to have a good starting point to open your soul later successfully?

if it covers all the beginning part of the lower meditations it means that after the 40 days my soul will be open and my astral senses awakened?

should i go to the intermediate section after that?
No that is just an introduction to meditation to get energy flowing properly in your soul and to get you well acquainted with basic meditation instructions. You will know when you are ready to go to the intermediate section. Just be patient and persistent. The time taken for one person is unique to them as no two people are alike or at the same level of development.

After that, you can do the spiritual warfare training programme that you can find in Satan's Library.

This is the only link to Satan's Library: satanslibrary.org

Do not get it confused with a website called "Books for Satan's people" which is outdated, homophobic and also contains stuff from delusional and mentally-ill people.

My own experience - it's an excellent program to get one into the meditation routine and creating that habit in your life. Also excellent for people who are not used to meditation. There's all the instructions needed in the program. If you read at the end of it, it encourages you to add on to that program as you see fit, granted that you keep all of the mandatory meditations such as: Cleaning aura and chakras, void, breathing exercises, rotation, aura of protection, hatha and kundalini yoga. After you complete the program, you are supposed to add on to that program and experiment with the meditations. At the beginner level you should focus primarily on cleansing meditations, getting your soul free from any curses and negativity and build a strong aura of protection and only then empower. After a while you'll know when you are ready to move on to bigger things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back