Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was Solomon fictitious?

Shadowcat

I think I've seen some posts in the past about this but not too sure asxwe also know of the horrid grimoires. Which the following person also mentioned to me...

I met someone in my apprentice class. He looks like a creature. I didn't make a judgement on him at that alone yet untill we talked abit and when that let me learn about him. He was indeed apparently mentally ill..the wierd vibes I was getting prompted me to ask about his ancestry.

At first I thought I was finding some common interests with someone as far as things like herbs and work ect.

He then told me about some "pagan bloodline" he kept secret because he could find trouble with the wrong ppl..after I pressed the matter he was like ok I don't think you will hurt me. I am a descendant of Solomon.

I ofcourse got into interrogation mode and started trying to extract info the way I would from a lab rat but got little..before making an excuse that I was tired and showing him the door. Since then he is ignored. I never told him about me or that I'm SS.

Question is however is Solomon really fictitious or was there a real person perhaps that was similar to him?

This person claimed to me he found out this information from his family who also try to keep it on the down low because of some shame or whatever...and that he found this out after knowing he always felt attracted and drawn to solomon..he even speculated to me to be his reincaration...*barf*

Solomon's temple appears to have been a real building. Was destroyed twice and is on the temple mount and the western wall of the temple still exists this is one of the most important sites in Judaism but apparetly also islam it's really funny after all those thousands of years of prayer they can't get their own temple back :lol:

Solomon is most likely a spiritual allegory for the sun and also wealth and power and not a real person. It also appears to deal with one of the things that is most major in their system some sort of Spiritual thoughtforms and realm in the astral. These particular thoughtforms hold together Islam and Mohammad this is why they see this site as so sacred but of course not realizing this.

Solomon was most likely not a real individual just like Moses and Abraham was not and of course Jewsus.

It could also be that he is one of the pure Jews of the Cohen or Levi line by blood.

Or he could have some mental insanity issues maybe both.

Tell him to go back to pissrael and come up with some story as to why it's important if you talk to him again that's what I would do. You can also do Shattering just for fun into him or the rtrs to watch what happens.

The Temple of Solomon as far as I know, is a diagram that should represent the jewish soul.
The last RTR we are doing is destroying it.

About Solomon himself, knowing the jews, probably didn't exists, or if it did it wasn't the "Wisier one" as these parasites always say.

Shadowcat said:
I think I've seen some posts in the past about this but not too sure asxwe also know of the horrid grimoires. Which the following person also mentioned to me...

I met someone in my apprentice class. He looks like a creature. I didn't make a judgement on him at that alone yet untill we talked abit and when that let me learn about him. He was indeed apparently mentally ill..the wierd vibes I was getting prompted me to ask about his ancestry.

At first I thought I was finding some common interests with someone as far as things like herbs and work ect.

He then told me about some "pagan bloodline" he kept secret because he could find trouble with the wrong ppl..after I pressed the matter he was like ok I don't think you will hurt me. I am a descendant of Solomon.

I ofcourse got into interrogation mode and started trying to extract info the way I would from a lab rat but got little..before making an excuse that I was tired and showing him the door. Since then he is ignored. I never told him about me or that I'm SS.

Question is however is Solomon really fictitious or was there a real person perhaps that was similar to him?

This person claimed to me he found out this information from his family who also try to keep it on the down low because of some shame or whatever...and that he found this out after knowing he always felt attracted and drawn to solomon..he even speculated to me to be his reincaration...*barf*

Solomon is the Juden corruption of 666 which is the number of perfection, solar chakra, godhead and Satan. Kabbalistic square of the Sun. Temple of Solomon (Sol, Om, On all means Sun).

There's a good sermon about it. If I can find it I'll post it.

He's fictitious.

They Ripped off his name for the pagan "Sol Om On" which means "Temple of the Sun" which refer's to the solar chakra I do believe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back