Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Types of vaccines. mortal or normal?

Logan

I have been vaccinated Twice Of the type, Polio
And I have been injected with a lot of ampoules
This means that these other vaccines are just as harmful as the Corona vaccine?
I think there are almost people in this community who have ever been vaccinated(Except for the corona) or injected.
That is, what is happening to our bodies now?

Logan said:
I think there are almost people in this community who have ever been vaccinated(Except for the corona) or injected.

You have a lot less to worry about with them. Maybe some toxins and heavy metals but that is about it. Whereas the Covid Vaccine is altering of the Genetics in some way. That is by far a lot more dangerous.

There are certain Supplements you can take to help clear out these toxins. Iodine is one of them. Boron another you can look it up on here or in the health group. These help get rid of some of that. There are others. Also meditations as well.

Logan said:

Here are some good infos about vaccines:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57866

Logan said:

The corona vaccines came in a different context while previous vaccines such as polio, tethanos, hepatitis etc came out of independent institute research. The corona vaccines were globally coordinated not based on independent institute researches. It's hard to know every variable, but the best way is to look at the overall context I suppose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back