Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing Christianty

One Wire Phenomenon

I would like to know if it will be fine if i paste the exposing Christianty link on every and any channel i come accross. I know some people will think wtf but remember christians push and advertise their shit everywhere and anywhere so maby its a good idea to do the same but just the exposing Christianty part. If they want to search further they can if not well maby some people will.
Please advise thank you.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I would like to know if it will be fine if i paste the exposing Christianty link on every and any channel i come accross. I know some people will think wtf but remember christians push and advertise their shit everywhere and anywhere so maby its a good idea to do the same but just the exposing Christianty part. If they want to search further they can if not well maby some people will.
Please advise thank you.

Yes, I have posted JoS things into random forums, BUT ther is some places when it is better that you DO NOT post our things, for example Antifa forums. We do not needs Jewish hackers and provocators on our pages.

That's called Online Spiritual Warfare, but spamming comment sections and forums is like a thug throwing stones at peoples' windows or knocking on someone's door and leaving a bag of poo on fire on their doorstep. We need to present Satan properly. Links need to be done properly. I don't think just flooding text areas with links is a helpful thing to do, because it makes you and JoSM look like script kiddies.

What's a Script Kiddie?
[1] In programming and hacking cultures, a script kiddie, skiddie, or skid is an unskilled individual who uses scripts or programs, such as a web shell, developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites.It is generally assumed that most script kiddies are juveniles who lack the ability to write sophisticated programs or exploits on their own and that their objective is to try to impress their friends or gain credit in computer-enthusiast communities. However, the term does not relate to the actual age of the participant. The term is considered to be derogatory.

[2] A derogatory term used to refer to non-serious hackers who are believed to reject the ethical principals held by professional hackers, which include the pursuit of knowledge, respect for skills, and a motive of self education. Script kiddies shortcut most hacking methods in order to quickly gain their hacking skills.

[3] A cracker who is not a hacker but knows just enough to run canned scripts. A cargo-cult programmer.

Code:
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddie
[2] https://www.techopedia.com/definition/4090/script-kiddie
[3] http://perldoc.perl.org/perlglossary.html#script-kiddie

If they want to search further they can if not well maby some people will.
Those who want to learn and research, and those who are inclined... and those who have a predisposition towards the Occult (like many members were with Satan in previous lives, so they are drawn to it Naturally)... will delve deeper. Those who don't want to, don't care, etc., won't.

I heard or read something ages ago. I don't know if it is true or not, but it was a brief, vague advert in a newspaper, which said to ring a number. If someone did, then they would be selected to be invited for an interview for something or other. I think it was something like secret agencies, spying, covert/black ops, etc. Those who fit the profile and are for it would do it; those who don't and are not won't. Like attracts like and we should present Satan positively instead of as a can of ham and pork.

FancyMancy said:
That's called Online Spiritual Warfare, but spamming comment sections and forums is like a thug throwing stones at peoples' windows or knocking on someone's door and leaving a bag of poo on fire on their doorstep. We need to present Satan properly. Links need to be done properly. I don't think just flooding text areas with links is a helpful thing to do, because it makes you and JoSM look like script kiddies.

What's a Script Kiddie?
[1] In programming and hacking cultures, a script kiddie, skiddie, or skid is an unskilled individual who uses scripts or programs, such as a web shell, developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites.It is generally assumed that most script kiddies are juveniles who lack the ability to write sophisticated programs or exploits on their own and that their objective is to try to impress their friends or gain credit in computer-enthusiast communities. However, the term does not relate to the actual age of the participant. The term is considered to be derogatory.

[2] A derogatory term used to refer to non-serious hackers who are believed to reject the ethical principals held by professional hackers, which include the pursuit of knowledge, respect for skills, and a motive of self education. Script kiddies shortcut most hacking methods in order to quickly gain their hacking skills.

[3] A cracker who is not a hacker but knows just enough to run canned scripts. A cargo-cult programmer.

Code:
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddie
[2] https://www.techopedia.com/definition/4090/script-kiddie
[3] http://perldoc.perl.org/perlglossary.html#script-kiddie

If they want to search further they can if not well maby some people will.
Those who want to learn and research, and those who are inclined... and those who have a predisposition towards the Occult (like many members were with Satan in previous lives, so they are drawn to it Naturally)... will delve deeper. Those who don't want to, don't care, etc., won't.

I heard or read something ages ago. I don't know if it is true or not, but it was a brief, vague advert in a newspaper, which said to ring a number. If someone did, then they would be selected to be invited for an interview for something or other. I think it was something like secret agencies, spying, covert/black ops, etc. Those who fit the profile and are for it would do it; those who don't and are not won't. Like attracts like and we should present Satan positively instead of as a can of ham and pork.

Okay thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back