Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doctor with bioweapons expertise calls COVID-19 vaccines “weaponized medicine”

Fuchs

Coronavirus-Covid-19-Vaccine-Syringe-Lab.jpg

"While some doctors are encouraging people to get in line for their COVID-19 vaccine, others are bravely speaking out about why rushing to get an untested shot might not be such a good idea.

Dr. Lee Merritt, a former president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, has admitted that she believes the current coronavirus vaccines are actually very dangerous bioweapons that are being deployed against the population.

Dr. Merritt knows plenty about bioweapons, having studied them while she served as an orthopedic surgeon for the United States Navy for nearly a decade. She has also published several peer-reviewed papers and was on the board of the Arizona Medical Association.

In an interview with The New America, Dr. Merritt said that she believes we’re living in a time of “fifth-generational warfare” where covert biological agents, propaganda and economic warfare are being used instead of weapons on the battlefield to turn the tide of power between nations.

She said that vaccines are most effective when they are used for deadly, untreatable viruses like polio and smallpox. However, scientists have already found some promising coronavirus treatments, such as hydroxychloroquine and intravenously delivered vitamin C, which makes one wonder why a vaccine is so urgent.

She stated: “If we are at biowarfare right now as a part of this multi-dimensional warfare, if you have a treatment in your back pocket, they cannot terrorize you with viruses and that’s important because… [the vaccine] doesn’t prevent transmission by their own admission.”

Of course, the media regularly censors information about effective ways to prevent and treat the disease, leaving the masses to believe a vaccine is the only option. Social media is also doing its best to silence those who share information about natural ways to reduce your risk, and the major platforms are also working overtime to stop people from discussing the potential dangers of these vaccines.
COVID-19 vaccines are nothing like traditional vaccines

Unfortunately, as she points out, coronavirus vaccines are nothing like the vaccines we have long used. With these vaccines, messenger RNA is injected into people’s bodies, which changes their genetic code so they start producing their own modified version of the virus, which the immune system learns to fight – at least in theory.

However, not only has this particular vaccine never been tested over the long term, but this entire approach to vaccination has never undergone long-term studies to prove its safety in humans. Animal studies have shown an “antibody-dependent enhancement” that sees the virus making its way into the body undetected because a person’s immune system sees it as being part of the body, she says, which can cause swift death.

In fact, she says that the longest they have ever followed people after getting the vaccine is two months, which is not nearly enough time to determine if there will be an antibody enhancement problem.

This, she says, is precisely how a foreign adversary would go about waging clandestine biowarfare on its enemies without the process being traced back to them.

She calls the vaccines “a perfect binary weapon,” saying: “There’s no way I know exactly what that mRNA is programmed to and neither do you and neither do most doctors. The doctors can’t get at that data. That’s for the guys at the very top of this project… If I were China and I wanted to take down our military, I’d just make an mRNA that I know it doesn’t exist in nature so nobody’s going to die from a vaccine and then two years later, I release whatever it is that I made… and it causes this immune enhancement death.”

When you see all the footage of people proudly rolling up their sleeves to get the coronavirus vaccine, it’s pretty scary to think of what might happen if Dr. Merritt is right and the masses are willingly being injected with a form of weaponized medicine."

https://biologicalweapons.news/2021-02-05-covid-vaccine-weaponized-medicine.html

“I believed early on in February that this was a biologically manipulated bioweapon because the minute that anybody popped up with data suggesting that they were censored,” https://www.wakingtimes.com/bioweapons-researcher-believes-covid-vaccines-are-a-form-of-weaponized-medicine/

Meteor said:
I thought maybe the vaccine wasn't so terrible because the people I know who got it did get a bit sick for a week but were fine afterwards, but this is scary.
I really hope they'll be okay.
I had a hunch of it being like it is written about in this article before by consuming info and reading between the lines. Now this appears confirming my intuition. Hmmmmm.

Meteor said:
I thought maybe the vaccine wasn't so terrible because the people I know who got it did get a bit sick for a week but were fine afterwards, but this is scary.
There are 9 insertion structures that can cause cancer or a variety of other diseases anywhere between 6months and 15 years. Its called a Binary Soft kill weapon so that when you die of something down the line there won't be any way to trace it back to the vaccine. The children will be born diseased and some women will become infertile. And that timeline also coincidentally coincides with when they expect their New World Order to be fully in place worldwide (till and 2030 onwards).

Meteor said:

Yeah, short-term results are mostly negligible when it comes to these things. What ensures approval of vaccines through the traditional, safe process is longitudinal studies that test effects long-term. Long-term means years, not months.

Meteor said:
I thought about it myself as well and reached the same conclusion that precisely this sort of thing could be a potential risk on the long term, but I thought that I was probably just worrying too much. Like, "there's no way they'll do something so reckless and messed up, their reputation would be ruined when people find out".
I'm starting to think that maybe I was wrong to assume that they even care at this point. They probably just want money for the vaccines and don't care who dies, or maybe they even want people to die...
Time to do another RTR, I suppose.
Dude, I've written at least two comments in RT comment section saying that it has ceased to be about money and wealth at this point and is about total control and power at this point. Depopulation is one of their goals, yes.

Too fucking bad for the jews that we obliterate them spiritually so their attempts are foiled for the most part or backfire, hard.

I've been listening to a few podcasts on the Weston A Price foundation website. Some of them are about the covid 19 virus and the vaccine. One of the people interviewed had worked at a lab and when they found a bad batch-this was several years ago- their boss told them to ignore and send the batch out to a third world country. Then the company merged with another company to avoid getting suied.

Plus they talk about different foods that help boost your immune system including foods that have vitamin A which has been shown to help the lungs. The whole site is fascinating and extremely against all of these unhealthy foods. The site promotes a more ancient healthy way of eating and ways to destress so that one can live a great life.

It's gotten me thinking about ways to improve my health so I can have a stronger body to deal with increased bioeletricity.
Had to put in my two cents to this thread. Hope you all stay safe.

Hail Father Satan

More info:

Dr-Francis-Boyle-Coronavirus-Biological-Warfare-Weapon-696x461.jpg

Dr Francis Boyle did state in an interview at the german "Stiftung Corona Ausschuss" 05.03.2021 5:10:00 - 6:10:00 h
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsBmCsuTj0k

"He calls the covid shots "Franken-Shots" from Frankenstein, because they contain experimental DNA/mRNA changing material. He did also state in the past similar vaccines were mandatored in the golf war 1 for american soldiers, 500.000 were vacinated, 100.000 fromt them were seriously disabled and 10.000 died afterwards. The illnes was puplicly known as golf war syndrome. The french troops from the golf war didn´t take the shots and none of them did develop the golf war syndrom. One of his biggest cases was to defend a high ranking female military army officer, who did refuse to approve the order to vaccinate the troops, she was there fore half a jear in prison, before they did win her trial.

He did also state that covid19 is a "game of function enhanced + airisational "[2] bioweapon a overworked SARS virus with included "HIV parts"[2,5]. He calls covid 19 SARS on steroids with a mortality of up to 15% [3] (China reported cases).

For HIV we couldn´t develop a vaccines in all this years, since this is the case he doesn´t see any possability that we will develop now a funktional vaccine against covid 19.

He sees the covid 19 vaccines as more dangerous then useless.

He also did state that most of these covid vaccines give you lives cells [4] of covid - 19 bioweapon.

At the end he did tell about: President Putin in Russia only meets people after they were 2 weeks isolated and afterwards did do a whole body disinfection [5]."

My conclusion is: Unlike the "1918 Spanic Pandemic" [6] which was solely created only with vaccines (15+ different ones), the Rockefeller were highly involved, this time, they will also use biological engineered viruses.

First they release a mild version of it, which creates chaos, demand for vaccines, then they push for there vaccines (including fines and other pressures methods to get it) with a deadly backdoor, only people they want to kill, get the backdoor one, then after they did vaccinate the proportion of people they want to get rid off, they realease the virus which will kill everybody who did get the backdoor vaccine and elderly and weak people to cover it up.

Puplicy they can say it was a mutation of the virus. Probably they will combine the deadly stage, with the fallout of the i-net so the people can´t organize, react.

Bill Gates (related to Rockefeller) did state about the new virus wave:

th

Please everyone do avoid the vaccines, every not vaccinated person is one more resistance to thear plan.

Also keep beeing strong on spiritual warfare. We can avoid this!!!

The more people in a country accept there agenda [get vaccinated] the more freedoms + people this country will loose.

[2] “Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses. GoF research is government funded; its focus is on enhancing the pathogens’ ability to infect different species and to increase their deadly impact as airborne pathogens and viruses.

https://ahrp.org/what-is-gain-of-function-research-who-is-at-high-risk/

[2,5] it means it does decrease the defense of the immune system, in a way we can´t revearse.

[3] We do know in china the people did die at the start of the pandemic way more, this charts indicates the highest mortaliy was in italy and only up to 2 % in thailand.

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid?country=USA~CHN~DEU~ITA~AUS~CHE~AFG~ALB~DZA~ASM~BEL~VGB~CHL~CUB~EGY~FIN~GHA~HKG~HTI~HND~IND~IRL~IRQ~ISR~JPN~MEX~SAU~KOR~ZAF~SWE~THA~GBR~VAT

[4] After vaccination many old people are tested positiv with the PCR-Test. After they died shortly after covid-19 vaccination.

[5] We know (can´t find the source) that for jews the covid-19 is more deadly.

[6] https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42025&p=173487&hilit=rockefeller#p173487

It feels like, they play "Plagua Inc", with the world through "weaponiced mRNA Vaccines " + " gain of funktion enhanced Viruses".

PlagueInc.jpg

Fuchs said:

We covered this a while back it was either on Times of Israel or Israel360.

Basically Jews posses more Neanderthal DNA than Gentiles thus are more susceptible to SaRs2-CoViD-19.

Gear88 said:
Fuchs said:

We covered this a while back it was either on Times of Israel or Israel360.

Basically Jews posses more Neanderthal DNA than Gentiles thus are more susceptible to SaRs2-CoViD-19.

Thanks for the info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back