Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am moving

Satanic Path

He took me away from my childhood, and after that I've never been a child.
My sexuality was poisoned, I was confused, and didn't understand the evil behind him, which was poisoning me.
This is just my first step.
If he played the game with me, I'm gonna play as well.

I am contacting authorities to know what I can do, next step is going to the police station to report him. Next, contact the university and the workplaces he's going too.

He does not deserve for happiness.
He only deserves pain. And I want to be his pain.

I've already been told that he was only 12-14 at that time, so maybe nothing could happen to him now.
Never been good at sensing the time passing by.
But I have a right towards children, and I feel like when he gets older he could do it again, in the worst way.
I live in this world, I live among people, this is a duty.

He did it twice, in the second one there was oral sex.
And if I allow other tragedies, I won't live with that.
We have been changed.The past is still here.

He now is a happy man, travelling, studying abroad, buying clothes in Milan, living his life without remembering what he's done.
He speaks french and German, and on Instagram he has a surname in old hebrew: Ismail.
When I read it, I laughed.
He doesn't know one of his old toys now likes to bite.

11 years to get to this awareness. And if other children were touched by him in the meanwhile, I think I could not live with that.
My father was abused too, when he found out about me, he just told it was normal and that it has only been a game.
That ruined me in some way.
He will try to stop me, as he's affectionate to the beast. He was like a son to my father before I was born.
Small villages are like that. Small minds too.

If nothing can't be done, I will act the way I want.
Well, I'll act anyway, in no way any authority will give what I long for.
I will ruin everything he has, and in the end, play the game.

I am ashamed of myself, to the point that even writing here is like "wrong".
Monsters have the power of getting you to feel like them.
But in my being wrong, dirty and contaminated, I think I still know what is wrong.
Allowing him, and people like him to live, is wrong.

He's young, I have all the time for developing myself, if my Gentile nature is real. In the meanwhile, people will know to keep their children away from him.
And if I find out that Satan does not want me, I won't wait, and move very soon.
I don't really know what Satan could see when looking at me.

It is so ugly to think that the Gods I worship could not want my love.
Anyway I'm not gonna stop, and I'm doing my RTRs, not thinking that my effort could not be accepted.
I will get my answers the day a Demon comes to me. And I'm afraid of that day.

I'm afraid that I can no longer bless Them or live in Them.
And even If I do, I may also always seem like the abused child, and everyone will laugh at me.
I want to be a soldier, not a toy, I don't want people to be sad for me or to hate me, just to know that I can still give to the world.

The only nice thing is that I am moving and that, in any way, he's over.

I really have a bad omen.
Like I'm losing the only place I call home.

Like when I am on the street I start thinking that people will begin pointing me out or laughing at me.
And than I wonder: If I am doing this to myself in the knowledge that I never became him, how can he live?

I'm scared that people may want me to stay away from them because they may think he might have infected me.
I'm scared that I've been or that I still am evil, and that all the good I want to do and all that I want to give is just a lie to pretend I am not him.

Maybe evil people can do good and fool themselves thinking they are good.

But I do not feel evil, not like him.

But how can I do good if I'm dirty? If you're dressed in shit you can't go talk about or sell perfumes.

My doctor says I don't have to blame myself, but him. He says that the environment made further damages, and that I was alone.
But I just can't, I can't put all the blame on him, it would be too easy and would only be a lie.
Being a child can't be an excuse for me.

If all I represent is the downward caused by jews, can't live with this as well.

Satanic Path said:
My sexuality was poisoned, I was confused, and didn't understand the evil behind him, which was poisoning me.

I am contacting authorities to know what I can do, next step is going to the police station to report him. Next, contact the university and the workplaces he's going too.

I've already been told that he was only 12-14 at that time, so maybe nothing could happen to him now.
But I have a right towards children, and I feel like when he gets older he could do it again, in the worst way.

He now is a happy man, travelling, studying abroad, buying clothes in Milan, living his life without remembering what he's done.
He speaks french and German, and on Instagram he has a surname in old hebrew: Ismail.

11 years to get to this awareness. And if other children were touched by him in the meanwhile, I think I could not live with that.
My father was abused too, when he found out about me, he just told it was normal and that it has only been a game.
He will try to stop me, as he's affectionate to the beast. He was like a son to my father before I was born.

But in my being wrong, dirty and contaminated, I think I still know what is wrong.

He's young, I have all the time for developing myself, if my Gentile nature is real. In the meanwhile, people will know to keep their children away from him.
And if I find out that Satan does not want me, I won't wait, and move very soon.

Anyway I'm not gonna stop, and I'm doing my RTRs, not thinking that my effort could not be accepted.

And even If I do, I may also always seem like the abused child, and everyone will laugh at me.
I want to be a soldier, not a toy, I don't want people to be sad for me or to hate me, just to know that I can still give to the world.

Oh Boy. You are in serious need of help arint you. The more that comes out about you. That is serious trauma, to be abused. There's very little we can do for you here. You need to see a psychologist, who can offer you therapy without drugs.

Shanti Sananda said:
Satanic Path said:

Oh Boy. You are in serious need of help arint you. The more that comes out about you. That is serious trauma, to be abused. There's very little we can do for you here. You need to see a psychologist, who can offer you therapy without drugs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back