Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Creating Global Water Crisis by 2025 For Profits

There is also another aspect called "Water Wars". I believe this has been around since about the early 90s, when theorist predicted said events.

Apparently nations will fight for water rights or for water itself in the future. Especially in places like Africa and whatnot but expect wars to break out also in Middle East and Asian places.

Aside from that lots of people are buying water rights. I recall T.Boone Pickens being a big money baller in the water industry selling bottled water. There's other players in the industry selling water rights or selling bottled or water products to make a profit.

Some people believe water to be a multi-billion if not outright multi-trillion dollar industry and with water demand increasing each year it's just more profits.

magickeye9 said:
A perfect example of how shitty the jewish conscience or lack of conscience really is. Let this serve as another reason to keep advancing spiritually while doing spiritual warfare.

https://youtu.be/ief3_pbP3js

It is possible to create water crisis but I don't think it can be done on a global scale. As we know, water never runs out, it recycles and only transports itself in different forms and ways. And one of the most common and major way is the hydrologic cycle. If you can control the hydrological cycle, you can cause droughts. I don't think it is possible to stop this cycle but to only alter the path of the transportation of water(clouds, winds, deforestation, etc). Take example of Cyclones, in 2020 some places around the world were hit with more cyclones than usual, this could be one of the ways to alter the paths of the natural hydrologic cycle for one or two particular regions or even a third region. This way, they can make it rain more in target region A, causing suffering and problems for overall environment and the same in target region B or C but through droughts or less rainfall.

A water crisis world wide is not possible in my opinion but only in some regions or in one or two particular continents.
But jews would still do it, and they are already doing it I guess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back