Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I don't understand Jews and their 75 letters

Satanic Path

I think my mind will never understand the sickness of jews.
They're totally out of my vision.
In ancient times we used to be good people...now there are 75 new letters for the lgb category. ( I hate the word category)
No, I don't want to use a T, or a Q, or an A. I don't recognise myself as a supporter of this shit.
Okay, I'm that kind of boy who likes dark make up, dark clothes and everything...and this is where people drive me crazy!
How can you even think that this makes me trans or queer or a unicorn or a fucking frog?
As if makeup had gender, or color had gender.
It goes further than that.
No, I'm not sad, not depressed, I just love the color black and I wear black not because I'm sad, but because it's a damn color and we have our tastes.
I mean, it's what you put on your skin, it's art, it's a way to love yourself, not you pretending to be a woman or choosing to cut your dick off.
I hate jews for creating so much confusion, I hate them for fooling so many people giving them a P or a Q or a T or a A ( damn, asexuality is not even a thing) to call themselves by.
ALL THAT WE ARE IS INDIVIDUALS.
AND WE MAKE CHOICES.
And what the fuck, do you give a name to a man who likes green? So why all these stupid, pointless definitions?
Jews are destroying our reputation, to the point that everyone will hate us or see us as a joke.
It's not LGB, it's people who like things.
One day they will create a new letter for those who rape children or animals, and we'll be totally ruined.
Everywhere.
There are already people in the world who think gay people are all pedos, so the scenario isn't the best.
They're jews, you say to me.
But my mind has still a limit, and I can't see very far in these disgusting minds.
I try to focus and think...but I don't see the reason behind 75 letters who had never existed before.
Did you know that they created a letter for those man who were born male and feel like being male? Yeah, Cisgender.
Ciswhat? Oy Vey, why don't you give a letter to those who decided to eat pizza yesterday?
I do the RTR also trying to relieve my deep hatred towards kikes, but all I have is more fury.
My limit stays in my mind, but I know that RTRs will put an end to their show.
I'll try not to burn in my own anger, which is so deep and unlimited.
I think I'll hate them even when they're all dead.
Or maybe bring some of them back to life just to kill them once more with my own hands.
Starting from the Rotschild.

Satanic Path said:
In ancient times we used to be good people...now there are 75 new letters for the lgb category. ( I hate the word category)
No, I don't want to use a T, or a Q, or an A. I don't recognise myself as a supporter of this shit.
Okay, I'm that kind of boy who likes dark make up, dark clothes and everything...and this is where people drive me crazy!
How can you even think that this makes me trans or queer or a unicorn or a fucking frog?
No, I'm not sad, not depressed, I just love the color black and I wear black not because I'm sad, but because it's a damn color and we have our tastes.
I mean, it's what you put on your skin, it's art, it's a way to love yourself, not you pretending to be a woman or choosing to cut your dick off.
I hate jews for creating so much confusion, I hate them for fooling so many people giving them a P or a Q or a T or a A ( damn, asexuality is not even a thing) to call themselves by.
AND WE MAKE CHOICES.
And what the fuck, do you give a name to a man who likes green? So why all these stupid, pointless definitions?
Jews are destroying our reputation, to the point that everyone will hate us or see us as a joke.
One day they will create a new letter for those who rape children or animals, and we'll be totally ruined.
Everywhere.
There are already people in the world who think gay people are all pedos, so the scenario isn't the best.
But my mind has still a limit, and I can't see very far in these disgusting minds.
I try to focus and think...but I don't see the reason behind 75 letters who had never existed before.
Did you know that they created a letter for those man who were born male and feel like being male? Yeah, Cisgender.
Ciswhat? Oy Vey, why don't you give a letter to those who decided to eat pizza yesterday?
I do the RTR also trying to relieve my deep hatred towards kikes, but all I have is more fury.
Or maybe bring some of them back to life just to kill them once more with my own hands.

Everything about "Gay" is jewish shit. There is no need for titles. Men need to be Men. Women the same. Theres nothing wrong with having Homosexual sex, but outside of this, why should any self respecting man want to be a Faggot.

For years, we were not allowed to say the word Faggot, when alot of gay people themselves use it. More and more we were told that feminization was good. This bled over into full on acceptance of Trans.

I always saw Homosexuality as a Spartan warrior sect. I have always stood for the unpopular and downtrodden. I stood as a warrior. While our own Leader was a puss that shrank from confrontation. The Effeminate being mainly those rallying behind him.

Till it became a full on acceptance of Faggotry. The jews merely made another Feminist movement, of bitchy women boys and aggressive dykes.

Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
AND WE MAKE CHOICES.
Everywhere.

Everything about "Gay" is jewish shit. There is no need for titles. Men need to be Men. Women the same. Theres nothing wrong with having Homosexual sex, but outside of this, why should any self respecting man want to be a Faggot.

For years, we were not allowed to say the word Faggot, when alot of gay people themselves use it. More and more we were told that feminization was good. This bled over into full on acceptance of Trans.

I always saw Homosexuality as a Spartan warrior sect. I have always stood for the unpopular and downtrodden. I stood as a warrior. While our own Leader was a puss that shrank from confrontation. The Effeminate being mainly those rallying behind him.

Till it became a full on acceptance of Faggotry. The jews merely made another Feminist movement, of bitchy women boys and aggressive dykes.

I totally agree with you, it's obvious that Jews want to confuse people and mess up everything for their reasons.
There are many children or boys who are already gay and are into make-up...that's super okay, but then here comes doctors and brain-washed parents who force them to become trans.
This is what I mean: not everything has a gender, like jobs or choices, but you can't ruin a boy because of your fool mind.
I don't get what jews want from us...I mean death is better than becoming a joke to the world.
And yes, many gay people use the word Faggot, but I hate that.
It was born to disrespect us...so I think it ain't good.
But this word can fully describe the naked pinko man dancing at the pride.
We don't need a gay pride, we need a Pride for Gentiles, because Gentiles is everyone and every minority such as gay people.
To me being gay is just a thing, like the fact I like dark clothes and make-up or even pizza and sushi, but being Gentile is something I will always celebrate because it makes me proud.
Maybe you should understand that even feminine man can certanily be good people, because they were born like that.
I am a bit feminine, my voice is, my soul is.
But this doesn't make me like those pinko fags, because I have respect for myself.
I don't think that being feminine means being gay, there are many straight men who like make-up or other things but married to women.
But is goes futher than that.
We're all different, we're all Satanic, Satan promotes differences when they are healthy.
Aldrick, I want to read you again, so if you get the notification let's talk.
This is the only place where I discuss with people, as the outside will never satisfy me until people wake up.
Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:
Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
AND WE MAKE CHOICES.
Everywhere.

I totally agree with you, it's obvious that Jews want to confuse people and mess up everything for their reasons.
There are many children or boys who are already gay and are into make-up...that's super okay, but then here comes doctors and brain-washed parents who force them to become trans.
This is what I mean: not everything has a gender, like jobs or choices, but you can't ruin a boy because of your fool mind.
I don't get what jews want from us...I mean death is better than becoming a joke to the world.
We don't need a gay pride, we need a Pride for Gentiles, because Gentiles is everyone and every minority such as gay people.
To me being gay is just a thing, like the fact I like dark clothes and make-up or even pizza and sushi, but being Gentile is something I will always celebrate because it makes me proud.
Maybe you should understand that even feminine man can certanily be good people, because they were born like that.
But this doesn't make me like those pinko fags, because I have respect for myself.
I don't think that being feminine means being gay, there are many straight men who like make-up or other things but married to women.
We're all different, we're all Satanic, Satan promotes differences when they are healthy.
This is the only place where I discuss with people, as the outside will never satisfy me until people wake up.
Hail Satan!

What are you wanting to talk about?

Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
Aldrick said:

Hail Satan!

I absolutely don't wanna waste anyone's time. I wanted to listen at your opinion about what I said responding to you.
Also, don't you get upset thinking about the evil jews are capable of?
I talk for myself: how sick and not human you must be to think that a grown man can safely rape a not-jewish child just for his fun?
There's a kind of evil I don't understand...the one aimed at innocent, unaware people.

Satanic Path said:
Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
Hail Satan!

I absolutely don't wanna waste anyone's time. I wanted to listen at your opinion about what I said responding to you.
Also, don't you get upset thinking about the evil jews are capable of?
I talk for myself: how sick and not human you must be to think that a grown man can safely rape a not-jewish child just for his fun?
There's a kind of evil I don't understand...the one aimed at innocent, unaware people.

Ofcourse all abuse of a child is sickening.

Are you feminine? I'm sorry if what I wrote offended you.

I picture guys who may be feminine, curled up on a couch crying. Wishing they were more masculine.

It makes me sad. I possess high amounts of Empathy. But this can be used as a weakness. I care alot about people, but the world is filled with very uncaring cruel people. If no one is there to be strong, the abuse of many would take place.

Many people think I am arrogant and uncaring, but there are jews that would love nothing more then to gut you and feed you you're own insides, whilst dining on them themselves.

If not for strong masculine men, those we care the most about, would be butchered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back