Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sacrifice to specific God/Goddess

Astaron

Greetings all, I am Astaron.
I wish to appease the Goddess, Crowned Princess Astaroth, but I'm more of the ancestral ways and wish to make a sacrifice to Her. If anyone has knowledge on what She will accept as a sacrifice, please do get in touch with me.
I thank you all and bid all a good day.

Astaron said:
I wish to appease the Goddess, Crowned Princess Astaroth, but I'm more of the ancestral ways and wish to make a sacrifice to Her. If anyone has knowledge on what She will accept as a sacrifice, please do get in touch with me.

You can offer Lady Astaroth energy, you can do Work on her behalf, something like fight the enemy or doing something for the advancement of Satanism. Also you can do the RTR.

Our Gods do not need garbage sacrifices like Wine, Meat etc. What they do want is actual work.

So in other words, we do not sacrifice, but we work for our Gods!

HAIL LADY ASTAROTH!
HAIL LERAJIE!
HAIL SATAN!

Ast(aron) seems a pawn of Astarte and the jewish name aron, variant of aaron.
I suggest you to sacrifice yourself.

If you sacrifice any living being to the Gods be prepared to be hated by them.

sacrifice your time, by doing something for the Gods, like go on to voat.co and post some articles from Satan's library, or give energy, or anything that has will help the War effort. Make a video sharing Positive TRUE information about Her and post it everywhere. I think it's clear Astarte or Ashtar is more respectful

SATchives said:
sacrifice your time, by doing something for the Gods, like go on to voat.co and post some articles from Satan's library, or give energy, or anything that has will help the War effort. Make a video sharing Positive TRUE information about Her and post it everywhere. I think it's clear Astarte or Ashtar is more respectful
I humbly & graciously thank you for your answer and that you made time to do so, it was not wasted time. Thank you.

NinRick said:
Astaron said:

You can offer Lady Astaroth energy, you can do Work on her behalf, something like fight the enemy or doing something for the advancement of Satanism. Also you can do the RTR.

Our Gods do not need garbage sacrifices like Wine, Meat etc. What they do want is actual work.

So in other words, we do not sacrifice, but we work for our Gods!

HAIL LADY ASTAROTH!
HAIL LERAJIE!
HAIL SATAN!
I humbly & graciously thank you for your answer and that you made time to do so, it was not wasted time. Thank you.
HAIL PRINCESS ASTAROTH!
HAIL THE FOUR CROWNS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back