Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Immortal body rune working

Fuchs

Not for new people Hagl and Thurisas rune have strong energys .

The idear behind it was to increase ones lifetime and strengthen the body in every way, on the same time.

Color visualisation runes, aura: main Light-Green , gold and red can also be mixed in in smaler amounts.

Urus + Thurisas + Jera + Hagl x 111 reps (sun power number see sun quare)
Norwegian pronunciation: (Ur) (Thurs) (Ar) (Hagl)

Affirmation:
"Now, continuosly and forever my body is fully, permanent, increasing in health and regeneration-/ strength-/ endurance-/ resistance-power, perfecting , immortalize my body, in a healthy, positive and beneficial way for me." x18 reps.

18 = 10 [material world , creation] + 8 [eternity lasting results] quersum = 1+8 = 9
["9 is a universal power number, and is one of the most powerful of all numbers. 9 is a peak for power."
HP. Hoodedcobra666 viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18220&p=70229&hilit=9+power#p70229]

How long : ∞

Why did I choose these runes? (See Runic Kabalah pdf)

Resurrection/ beginnings: Urus
Transformation: Thurisas
Assist Energys of other runes: Urus
Healing attributes: Urus, Thurisas
Regeneration attributes: Thurisas, Jera
Strength attributes: Thurisas, Hagl, Urus
Rune of completion, perfection: Hagl (represent the number 9 the 9 main chakras)

Stones used with this ritual: Hermatite (Thurisas rune helps against electro-magnetic energies / deflecting curses)

For Jera the stone used is moss agate (on the runic kabalah isn´t noted what the stone does)

Hey Fuchs, did you expirement with this working and how did the effects manifest? I'm very curious to start this

Hello
I wanted to use the rune Thurisas from the Moon in Virgo (Halloween) for a physical healing work (serious neurological auto immune disease).
I am not really a beginner anymore (I have already done several works with runes - Ansuz and Wunjo) but not advanced either, is Thurisas adapted in my case? Thank you for your answers.

Hi I would like to know if you have to vibrate every rune 111x Also i would like to know if there is a way to reduce the burden of vibrations because I have to do the spells of early bird (urghhh family) And if there is any moon specific to the spell

PurpleWoman said:
Hi I would like to know if you have to vibrate every rune 111x Also i would like to know if there is a way to reduce the burden of vibrations because I have to do the spells of early bird (urghhh family) And if there is any moon specific to the spell

You better spend your time on your advancement, and don’t do spells like these.

By advancing, opening and empowering your soul, you age by default slower, your energy levels are higher, you more resistant against illness, become more positive, and also you and your magick become more powerful.

If you want my honest tip, don’t do this working it is a waste of time.
Instead of this, meditate more, and empower your soul.

If it takes you 30minutes to do this working, and if you meditate instead of doing it, this means within a month you meditated 15hrs longer.
Within a year 180hrs, every meditation session builds on the prior sessions and this way you build up your power.

If you still want to do it, go ahead. This won’t make you immortal, and for the other effects, powermeditations also work for that.

It is I think that it is much more beneficial to auemtar the vibrations in the opening of the chakras than with this , it was worth the tip

Fuchs said:

The idear behind it was to increase ones lifetime and strengthen the body in every way, on the same time.

Color visualisation runes, aura: main Light-Green , gold and red can also be mixed in in smaler amounts.

Affirmation:
"Now, continuosly and forever my body is fully, permanent, increasing in health and regeneration-/ strength-/ endurance-/ resistance-power, perfecting , immortalize my body, in a healthy, positive and beneficial way for me." x18 reps.

18 = 10 [material world , creation] + 8 [eternity lasting results] quersum = 1+8 = 9
["9 is a universal power number, and is one of the most powerful of all numbers. 9 is a peak for power."

Rune of completion, perfection: Hagl (represent the number 9 the 9 main chakras)

Stones used with this ritual: Hermatite (Thurisas rune helps against electro-magnetic energies / deflecting curses)

For Jera the stone used is moss agate (on the runic kabalah isn´t noted what the stone does)

This will actually bring bad luck. Why did you post it?

Lucianlux said:
Fuchs said:

Affirmation:

This will actually bring bad luck. Why did you post it?

Do it since 2020.10.26 everyday. Did not have any bad experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back