Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just some inquires about the Kundalini

Jade9779

1. Will completing it get rid of my scars?

2. How long does it usually take?

3. Do you have to be a certain age?

4. Will yoga aid in achieving it?

5. Do I have to change my personal life in order to complete it?

6. Do I raise the Kundalini before or after the Magnum Opus? Is one more important than the other?

7. Lastly, what does it do? I know you will achieve godhead, but what does that mean?

Briefly:

1. It can help heal any ailment. However, you may need to seek a faster and physical route to this, such plastic surgery.

2. There is no given amount of time, as every soul requires a different amount of advancement.

3. Preferably one has to be of age sexually [period for women, ejaculation age for men], so that your body is ready. This deals with sexual energy.

4. Yes, and it will help you tremendously.

5. Your life "will change" in that you will be attracted to things that are better for you, and therefore, life may 'change'. You may see sense into better things in life.

6. Before the Magnum Opus.

7. Godhead is the realization of one being a God [this is not mental, but a spiritual reaching of said level]. It is an empowerment of the soul and the self past human ability. This includes ESP and all sorts of other powers.

Charlotte61903 said:
1. Will completing it get rid of my scars?

2. How long does it usually take?

3. Do you have to be a certain age?

4. Will yoga aid in achieving it?

5. Do I have to change my personal life in order to complete it?

6. Do I raise the Kundalini before or after the Magnum Opus? Is one more important than the other?

7. Lastly, what does it do? I know you will achieve godhead, but what does that mean?

I also have many scars on my face, it got much better.

If you want to attract a specific dude, just act normal, and feed your aura with energy and program it, so it attracts that guy and that sexually desires you. It works wonders.

But I wouldn’t do a working to attract him, do a working to attract the perfect partner for you. Learn of my mistakes.
Some people can seriously drain you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back