Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tourism in Israel: "Learn to kill an Arab for only 100 euros"

Sunny

000_Nic6493363.jpg

"Learning to kill a Palestinian for only 100 euros" is the strength of one of the many Israeli companies that offer tourists shooting courses on "Arab terrorist" targets. "In life, they are accountants, bankers or businessmen. Some of them are already retired. But today these Hong Kong tourists think they are Israeli army commandos specializing in counterterrorism," says Judy Maltz of the Israeli newspaper. Haaretz. The reporter made a report for the Caliber 3 company, which is based in the illegal settlement of Gush Etzion in the occupied West Bank.

After firing a few live bullets at targets - in this case a photo of a Palestinian youth with a slingshot, or another, showing a Palestinian with a simple keffiyeh - Hong Kong bankers seem less inhibited, and some show a certain amount of fun, says Judy Malz. "Military tourism" is an institution as old as Israel, where barracks have always kept houses open, especially for Israelis.

But in these times of neoliberalism, the idea of ​​making skull padding a lucrative activity has flourished, and private start-ups have sprung up that target a foreign clientele, the only ones who can pay, especially American Jewish tourists.

"Today, a stay in Israel cannot be limited to Yad Vashem, the Dead Sea or a tour of the Old City of Jerusalem. Hence the idea of ​​selling tourists something more exciting. To Americans, in particular, we say:" In your country you have the right to have weapons; we will teach you how to use them, "says one of these death merchants.

Susan Parker, married mother of two aged 10 and 13, agrees: "Our children are tired of being dragged into museums. So when we told them they were going to shoot a real gun, they immediately agreed." .

At Caliber 3, it costs $ 115 for a two-hour "shooting adventure", which includes simulated suicide bombing, shooting at Arab targets, and a demonstration of attack dogs to scare survivors of the SS camps. But the instructors will then explain to their clientele that the world's most moral army dogs have a keen perception of the price of a human life, unlike those Palestinians who are less than animals, as the Talmud teaches.

http://www.haaretz.com/misc/article-print-page/1.800375

Makes you wonder what level of NPC is required for someone to say why people may dislike jews in anyway or oppose these monstrosities.

And they keep complaining why the Goyim hate them. I hope shlomocost become a reality.

How about the same to*** an israeli for free... there will be a time when using the word "antisemitism" will earn you a punch!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Makes you wonder what level of NPC is required for someone to say why people may dislike jews in anyway or oppose these monstrosities.
One thing I can remember from christianity which is very prominent is that the jew is an oppressed people. PMSFL.

ClappyBird said:
And they keep complaining why the Goyim hate them. I hope shlomocost become a reality.
ORoMbR7.png

A scorpion, which cannot swim, asks a frog to carry him across a river on the frog's back. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung by the scorpion, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies, "I couldn't help it. It's my nature".

"Oy vey goyim prove it is real it is for you to prove even if the article is from Haaretz the biggest news press in Israel.

Im a smart jew that makes 20 accounts normally going around by txg to argue pointlessly with goyim.

Trust me goyim, jew would never do these things. Eventhough they wiped out all of Palestine it is incompehensible they would mock Palestinians like this. This fact on videotape where jews say they will kill children in Israeli conferences is also impossible, we wuz the chosen people and would never say such a thing."

No it is real and maybe your jewish shrunk brain does want to lie irregardless of the obvious fact. But we know everything so one wonders why your kind is still deployed here. This will earn the tribe only extra spiritual warfare.

ozozma said:
lol there is no way that this is actually real. maybe im misunderstanding this, but it cant possibly be a public service.

i have seen some crazy things, but its always black market. can you prove this is real?

EasternFireLion666 said:
How about the same to*** an israeli for free... there will be a time when using the word "antisemitism" will earn you a punch!

I hope there will be a speedrun challenge for all countries that will sound like this: The first country to occupy pissrael and has the highest body count of dead kikes(even outside pissrael) gets to be first world country for the next centuries without dirty kikey.

>Loads final rtr mg-42
LET'S SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT. :D :cool:

ozozma said:
lol there is no way that this is actually real. maybe im misunderstanding this, but it cant possibly be a public service.

i have seen some crazy things, but its always black market. can you prove this is real?
Isn't this the same idiot that was saying some nonsense about Hitler having many jews in high rank (and Himmler in the SS)?

Blackdragon666 said:
ozozma said:

Isn't this the same idiot that was saying some nonsense about Hitler having many jews in high rank (and Himmler in the SS)?
It's exactly that disgusting jew.

These reptiles are disgusting. In old Jaffa several years leading up to my grandmas (1923) birth there were riots chasing away jews. Too bad i wasn't born then...would have loved to have helped. https://www.historycentral.com/Israel/1920ArabRiotsYaffo.html
There were several like this. To this day, any friendly associations between jews and palastinians, especially romantic ones are seen as treason from both sides.

FancyMancy said:
ClappyBird said:
ORoMbR7.png

A scorpion, which cannot swim, asks a frog to carry him across a river on the frog's back. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung by the scorpion, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies, "I couldn't help it. It's my nature".

Never trust the (((scorpion)))

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beyond the fact that jews are the most moral, ethical, just and good race in this world, the world must understand that jews have invented the most just and honest ideologies that humanity has ever known.

Some time ago I read reports that Israel was testing experimental medicines on Palestinian prisoners against their will. This is obviously nothing new and who knows what they are doing secretly through xianism and islam, not to mention communism.

ozozma said:

I bet they wish it was real as in actually killing a Palestinian when doing these tours and it publicly seen as a fun thing to do or something.

This is the next best thing I guess.

I bet that though you can do this in real life if you wanted though they just keep that part secret from the news. It probably isn't that black market either and the Jew will take you there and sit and watch or join in.

So yeah this probably is real in every way thinking about it.

The other video where Laitman casually explains Jews are aliens here to enslave the goyim, is just normal stuff the say in Israeli universities and Kabbalah classes.

Most people question if this is real even if they see it all, because the mind cannot comprehend how evil these beings tend to be.

One also can remember the other vide where they said they would sacrifice Corbyn in a normal jewish conference. Then they told them that they are being live streamed and they tried to cut it.

But the more one sees the more they understand that this is just pure evil. It is no wonder they teach how to kill Palestinians for a hundred bucks since they already said that Arabs aren't worth a jewish fingernail.

This was their Top Rabi saying that not some random street jew.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beyond the fact that jews are the most moral, ethical, just and good race in this world, the world must understand that jews have invented the most just and honest ideologies that humanity has ever known.

Some time ago I read reports that Israel was testing experimental medicines on Palestinian prisoners against their will. This is obviously nothing new and who knows what they are doing secretly through xianism and islam, not to mention communism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back