Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help sleep paralysis!

LuciMagic

I had sleep paralysis today. It was very scary. It was completely dark, I had a hard time moving, I just sat up because I couldn’t see anything but I was in my room. My body was asleep. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. What was that? It has never been like this ... :roll: :shock:

LuciMagic said:
I had sleep paralysis today. It was very scary. It was completely dark, I had a hard time moving, I just sat up because I couldn’t see anything but I was in my room. My body was asleep. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. What was that? It has never been like this ... :roll: :shock:
I think you experienced astral projection. Years ago my friend was having an episode of sleep paralysis. He struggled too much to move and ended up astral projecting. He walked around his room, went downstairs and saw his two younger sisters watching TV in the living room. He then went back to his body and woke up thinking it was a dream but when he went downstairs he was shocked to find his sisters watching TV, which confirmed that he was on the astral.

It's nothing serious so don't panic. You can use a search engine to find methods on how you can prevent it.

Blackdragon666 said:
LuciMagic said:
I think you experienced astral projection. Years ago my friend was having an episode of sleep paralysis. He struggled too much to move and ended up astral projecting. He walked around his room, went downstairs and saw his two younger sisters watching TV in the living room. He then went back to his body and woke up thinking it was a dream but when he went downstairs he was shocked to find his sisters watching TV, which confirmed that he was on the astral.

It's nothing serious so don't panic. You can use a search engine to find methods on how you can prevent it.

Thank you very much! Unfortunately I didn't see it, it was completely dark. Since then, however, my head hurts a lot. But I must have been in the room because I was there right after my phone.

I sometimes experience sleep paralysis and I come out of it the same way I come out of a deep trance, which is frankly similar.

The next time it happens, try to focus and wiggle the tips of your fingers.

I have this sleep paralysis all my life, since i was 15 . It is scary but not dangerous. I have read about it in Wikipedia, the are many explanations about it, i dont know which one is right one. When its happens with me i am trying to say something m trying to use my voice to "wake myself up and to be able to move again. Normally it works. But once i had ghost contact when lived in old house. When that ghost came close to me i had that sleep paralysis and i couldnt move to get rid of him. he came and put hands on my throat, and i couldnt do anything about it. But it was fast, and ghost has gone after few seconds. Next few days i had sår throat. But that happened only once, about 10 years ago, and never happened again Normally if sleep paralysis happens with me so there were no bad consequences. I dont know why it happens with me, but it just comes and goes. I dont think you should be worried

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back