Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i just thought of something...

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
so you know how light is energy and energy is heat and heat can vaporize? well i just thought that if there was a way to capture the light from other planets and somehow vaporize it, if we were to drink that, i wonder if that would count as like drinking the energy from another planet meaning it would act like some sort of liquidized planetary square supplement. since the planets already have an effect on us because of their light energy ( at least i think, so correct me if im wrong) what if we drank that (pretending that we could) it would enter our blood stream, then our brain, and then into the light body, or aura, soul, or whatever. It's the same as alcohol on how it affects the aura when you get drunk off it.
the only thing i can think of that would make this impossible would be that we dont get heat from the other planets, so maybe some sort of solar panel might not work. Would this be something possible???
If so that would be cool, just go to wal-mart to pick up a jupiter supplement and suddenly everyone is winning the lottery.

I think Physically, it would dissipate way too soon. When we do Spiritual works, we should realise that they do not require, or "care about", space and time; things Astrally can travel instantanously, so that's one way Magick helps us, because it does not dissipate over distance; it sort of skips distance in a sense.

It's totally possible to program the Energy of Stars or planets into water and program it to keep drawing in the energy for awhile. Then you leave it sit out for awhile preferably outside if possible. It will work I did this with Betelgeuse many years ago and haven't for a long time and my Aura still has a lot of purple and orange in it which is the color of the energy from that star. This was back like in 2011 I did this and I didnt do anything with this star since. So I know this can work.

slyscorpion said:
It's totally possible to program the Energy of Stars or planets into water and program it to keep drawing in the energy for awhile. Then you leave it sit out for awhile preferably outside if possible. It will work I did this with Betelgeuse many years ago and haven't for a long time and my Aura still has a lot of purple and orange in it which is the color of the energy from that star. This was back like in 2011 I did this and I didnt do anything with this star since. So I know this can work.

did it work? and how did you go about doing it? how long did it take? do you recommend it? did it taste weird? also how much did you use and what did you put the water in? that's pretty cool

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back