Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death, Transformation and Our Future

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
As someone who greatly loves and is passionate for life and life-giving energies and aspects of it, one might be surprised to find also that all my life I've been drawn to symbolical imagery of graveyards, the colour black, darkness, decay, grim reapers, skulls, skeletons and things to do with 'death', and that I still am to this day.

To those uninformed they would think this is because I am 'edgy' or want to be 'cool and dark' when this couldn't be further from the truth. I am not drawn to these things because I am drawn to the suffrage, misery or 'evil' of death and mortality, because such are things I greatly despise. No, I am drawn to these things because I am drawn to transformation.

In the Negredo stage of the Magnum Opus there is what is known as the 'death' stage which sheds all filth and dross away like a snake shedding skin to make way for the renewed birth of the empowered body, entering godhood.

In this universe there is no more defined aspect of 'loss', disintegration or 'absence' greater than what we know as "death". The death of atoms, the death of molecules, the death of physical organisms. It is the death of the old, the death and loss of something prior or 'past' to bring about the rebirth and change of something grand and new, something full of life and health. The most important step of transformation is this very 'death', because without it, no real change can take place to begin with.

There are two stages to transformation, death and rebirth. 'Death' is the first and most important step as it facilitates the next step, rebirth. It is a duality that works together to bring about the result, the change, just like the male and female aspects of the universe work together to bring about results and change. Of course in the contexts I am speaking of, this is not literal or physical death, it is strictly symbolical in the stripping away and complete removal and loss of the old to make way for the new, thus transformation.

It is not about taking life, it is about clearing away for the renewing of life to be better, stronger, this is the entire process of evolution. Genes and DNA are lost or 'die' to make way for better, more useful and improved ones, to increase chances of survival, of successful reproduction, of life.

For the transformation towards our newer, better and brighter future, this same process must be gone through. There must be 'death' and loss of the enemy's systems, the enemy's energies, curses and bindings, the 'death' of the world we've been living in that was corrupted by them. This is to make way for the rebirth stage, the renewal of the better and brighter world we're building towards.

We are in the deep throes of this death stage and a lot of things happen in this stage both good and bad, but ultimately it works towards the rebirth for the better, for reaching the 'godhood' of our planet, and rest assured we are well on our way there.

So keep persevering, keep being strong, and hold on for the ride because there's only one destination we have in mind and this train isn't stopping until we reach that future of the second and final stage of transformation:

Our world's golden rebirth.

Ghost in the Machine said:
As someone who greatly loves and is passionate for life and life-giving energies and aspects of it, one might be surprised to find also that all my life I've been drawn to symbolical imagery of graveyards, the colour black, darkness, decay, grim reapers, skulls, skeletons and things to do with 'death', and that I still am to this day.
I don’t think anyone would ever be surprised to know that you’re into dark things haha

Btw, I never said this but I really really like your username.

I think most people that would say that is edgy are the people used to the “sanitization” of death that Christianity has put into the public conscious. They celebrate it’s coming but it must be very orderly and precise with pretty flowers and a preserved corpse to put on display in a sanctimonious building. Like that’s not weird and unnatural. So when they are faced with what what it actually represents, that’s edgy. Because otherwise they’d actually have to face what change means.

Thanks for the post, it’s written well. I’ve been in a down period and the last little message about the current affairs gave me a good mood boost.

I really like that you just posted this, it’s very relevant.

This morning while meditating I had an interesting transformative experience. All morning I felt stuck, suffocated, and I felt some shitty feelings. I felt like I couldn’t get out of this weird state of mind and I felt HEAVY. I felt tired. I tried to meditate my way out of it with my standard routine and still felt weird. I decided to go into a trance and call my guardian. The more I relaxed, all of the sudden an image of myself appeared in a mummified position and there was a black coffin around that was attached like the skin of a snake. I sat with this image and sat with my guardian. I felt like shit but this was interesting and I just kept letting myself relax and flow. I couldn’t get out of it either, in my mind and in the image. Then I heard “now step out”, I thought huh.. well okay then. I then stepped out/shed of it with sudden ease (mentally)(the coffin) and at the same time came up from the trance. I instantly felt entirely different, a part of my mind had been shed that was causing chaos. The weight was gone times a hundred, I felt more clear minded and “sane” than I’d felt in months. It was interesting imagery and not something that intentionally happened. The rest of the day was filled with pure clarity and joy. I think this happened because of the RTR’s and there was a crud build up, even though I’ve been cleaning my aura after workings, the shit comes out throughout the day.

I’ve also been using a lot of black cumin oil to heal scars lately, which the ancient Egyptians used heavily for its representation of life/death/rebirth. Just so happens it triggers the regenerative cell cycle, apoptosis. I put it under my eyes to prevent wrinkle formation. This has nothing to do with my meditation experience, just thought I’d share. Lmao.

I really like what you have to say and share Ghost, you’re a cool kid.

Life and death are represented by Leo and Scorpio as well. The Sun and Pluto. Pluto rules the energy of death whereas Saturn is connected with the process that orders this death energy in the material world. Pluto as such also has a connection with time the "flow of time" in how the expression of things transforms.

People who have or attain a strong solar nature with a lack of Pluto, will experience crisis from this which will bring them to a Plutonian realisation. That could be death or a serious loss. On the contrary those who have an excess of Pluto but a lack of solar energy is where you see a "late bloom" influence, in that the person understands the depth, potential evil and obsessions of power before it comes to them. Such a person if they land on their feet, their Sun, will deal with power better- usually. In the very least they will be aware of what will end them eventually.

Someone with a strong Pluto nature will also have a strong Solar nature even if not apparent early on in life. This relates to the symbol of the Black Sun. The energies mirror eachother in an individual, and grow with one another. The only clear way to understand this is to meditate on it and the notion that Leo is what is seen and bright and Scorpio is hidden and dark. As Azazel said and I've sort of nicked off a quote: "Absolute power corrupts Absolutely"

When we shine in our communities, so do our weaknesses- and thus our potential downfall. If we are aware of this and its truths, our Sun can thrive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back