Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other workings as effective against Saturn transits?

Sundara

Besides the sun squares? I’ve heard of Jupiter squares being good too. How about other workings for when the planets aren’t in favorable positions?

Protection and cleaning do work against Saturn transits and anything negative.

luis said:

Yeeeeeeeezzzzzzz definitely
I mean in particular I guess a separate one specifically targeting Saturn transits using a solar or raum 108 times could do ‘Er up good. Just curious to hear other ideas.

Possibly doing a working using runes or a mantra for something positive that could be related to Saturn and the planet it’s having an effect on. This may direct it’s energies somewhat to add too the working instead of something negative in your life.

That is on top of keeping your vibration high and cleansing and protection.

Jupiter is in detriment right now so the square probably won’t do much of anything it’s a waste of time. Wait till after December 17th or preferably next year when it’s in Pisces for a bit.

Sundara said:
luis said:

Yeeeeeeeezzzzzzz definitely
I mean in particular I guess a separate one specifically targeting Saturn transits using a solar or raum 108 times could do ‘Er up good. Just curious to hear other ideas.
Yes of course, just raise the energy with any mantra fit to the working (in this case Surya, Raum, Satanas, Algiz, Sowilo and some more can be used) and then use an affirmation to stop the negative transit. Easy peasy. Magick is just two steps, Raise energy and then use an affirmation.

HPSMila recommended to do Sowilo ( vibrated Saulo) and affirm "In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely free of any and all negative planetary transits and influences. "

Jack said:
HPSMila recommended to do Sowilo ( vibrated Saulo) and affirm "In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely free of any and all negative planetary transits and influences. "

Thanks!

I started a black magic on 18. 03. 2020. Ever since i visualize my goal every day. But! The Saturn will be retrograd moving. I ask is further regular visualization possible? The magic is decahment of enemy and death ritual.

Berserker said:
I started a black magic on 18. 03. 2020. Ever since i visualize my goal every day. But! The Saturn will be retrograd moving. I ask is further regular visualization possible? The magic is decahment of enemy and death ritual.
What matter is where the planets are when you start it. It doesn't matter if some days later Saturn is retrograde or the Moon is Void or whatever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back