Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important workings for myself throughout 2020

ChaosBringer666

Okay so this year I’ve started a bunch of workings so so far and it seems like today for me is good for planning so I’m wanted to share my routine and the working I’ve been doing and others I wish to do but I’m not exactly sure when. So 26 days ago I started a working for mainly perseverance it was-
Nauthiz x 80
Sowilo x 80
Ansuz x 20
The affirmation I used was “I am always persevering, though any hardship, towards my goals with increased fortitude, vigour and resolve. Now continuously and forever.”
It seems to be quite powerful since I already seem to be getting affected by the energies. Now I was wondering when I should start doing my next working I was thinking mainly for physical strength so I’m thinking I’m of using the runes
Uruz x96-100
Thurisaz x96-100
Sowilo x96-100
Affirming “ my physical strength and endurance are growing . My strength unyielding, my endurance unending, my physical strength and endurance is growing Rapidly powerful now continuously and forever”
What do you guys think I’m not sure? Also I don’t know whether I should do 96 or 100, I know 96 is a power number for all runes but 100 uruz would be 50x it’s regular power, which is also Enlil’s number, to whom I recently made a formal contact with. I’m Really hoping I can get good advice on when I should do this as well I was thinking moon in Virgo? But I’m not sure. I was wanting to start this ASAP since he told me I need to work on my physical strength, but I want this to be as strong As POSSIBLE. Oh and I’m starting working out regardless just so everyone knows

Also I would like to share my routine just incase anyone wants to make suggestions for improvements so I’m currently doing
Feet chakra empowering
Third eye with bandhas
Void meditation
Cleaning
Perseverance working
Wings of the soul
Chakra spinning light speed
RTR x5 throughout the day cleaning after
Stretches and alternate nostril breathing
Void again
Suryah protection
Workout (to be added)
2nd working
Energy gifts to daemons
Chakra breathing plus mudras
Laum (for balancing my weakest chakra)
Void again

I’m aware I need to add returning curses 1 I was also thinking of doing Stormblood’s Satanama meditation maybe Raum meditation asWell I’m not really to sure What I should prioritize now hopefully I can some answers for my working. Thank you for reading :D

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

ChaosBringer666 said:
Okay so this year I’ve started a bunch of workings so so far and it seems like today for me is good for planning so I’m wanted to share my routine and the working I’ve been doing and others I wish to do but I’m not exactly sure when. So 26 days ago I started a working for mainly perseverance it was-
Nauthiz x 80
Sowilo x 80
Ansuz x 20
The affirmation I used was “I am always persevering, though any hardship, towards my goals with increased fortitude, vigour and resolve. Now continuously and forever.”
It seems to be quite powerful since I already seem to be getting affected by the energies. Now I was wondering when I should start doing my next working I was thinking mainly for physical strength so I’m thinking I’m of using the runes
Uruz x96-100
Thurisaz x96-100
Sowilo x96-100
Affirming “ my physical strength and endurance are growing . My strength unyielding, my endurance unending, my physical strength and endurance is growing Rapidly powerful now continuously and forever”
What do you guys think I’m not sure? Also I don’t know whether I should do 96 or 100, I know 96 is a power number for all runes but 100 uruz would be 50x it’s regular power, which is also Enlil’s number, to whom I recently made a formal contact with. I’m Really hoping I can get good advice on when I should do this as well I was thinking moon in Virgo? But I’m not sure. I was wanting to start this ASAP since he told me I need to work on my physical strength, but I want this to be as strong As POSSIBLE. Oh and I’m starting working out regardless just so everyone knows

Also I would like to share my routine just incase anyone wants to make suggestions for improvements so I’m currently doing
Feet chakra empowering
Third eye with bandhas
Void meditation
Cleaning
Perseverance working
Wings of the soul
Void again
Suryah protection
Workout (to be added)
2nd working
Energy gifts to daemons
Void again

I’m aware I need to add returning curses 1 I was also thinking of doing Stormblood’s Satanama meditation maybe Raum meditation asWell I’m not really to sure What I should prioritize now hopefully I can some answers for my working. Thank you for reading :D

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Always use for affirmation: "In a positive way for me."
After the last Final RTR returninc curses 1 and 2.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html
Cleaning chakras > empowering chakras. A clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one.

GG Allin said:

Cleaning chakras > empowering chakras. A clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty empowered one.
Hmm I’ll keep that in mind from now on. Ya waiting till after is probably better gives me a scope as well . Do you know anything about what time is best? I asked Furcas, he said Virgo is more for repairs, and that all animalistic signs would work alright though Taurus and Capricorn would work best specifically Samhain for me because moon in Taurus plus the Esbat and other planetary influences. Thank you for the advice again :D

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:

Hmm I’ll keep that in mind from now on. Ya waiting till after is probably better gives me a scope as well . Do you know anything about what time is best? I asked Furcas, he said Virgo is more for repairs, and that all animalistic signs would work alright though Taurus and Capricorn would work best specifically Samhain for me because moon in Taurus plus the Esbat and other planetary influences. Thank you for the advice again :D

Welcome.
I fully trust our ss calendar ;). I was always to lazy/ busy to learn astrology.

The Nauthiz working is commendable. I'll probably use the exact Runic combination you stated to DOUBLE DOWN on something I'm already doing but I want to give it the majority of the day so I master it completely.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Nauthiz x 80
Sowilo x 80
Ansuz x 20
Uruz x96-100
Thurisaz x96-100
Sowilo x96-100

Feet chakra empowering
Third eye with bandhas
Void meditation
Cleaning
Perseverance working
Wings of the soul
Void again
Suryah protection
Workout (to be added)
2nd working
Energy gifts to daemons
Void again

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Also for perseverance you could try holding a yoga pose you find challenging for as long as you can. This too builds up "iron will". (from the Jos void meditation).
This alone has helped me a lot in every aspect of life.

Usthepeople666 said:
Also for perseverance you could try holding a yoga pose you find challenging for as long as you can. This too builds up "iron will". (from the Jos void meditation).
This alone has helped me a lot in every aspect of life.

Magnificent idea I’ll make sure to do one of each stretch. Thank you :)

Jack said:
The Nauthiz working is commendable. I'll probably use the exact Runic combination you stated to DOUBLE DOWN on something I'm already doing but I want to give it the majority of the day so I master it completely.
Glad to have helped, you can also add fehu for increase, mobility and power over ones environment so it would be.
Fehu x80
Nauthiz x80
Sowilo x80
Ansuz x 20-40
Higher Ansuz to balance fehu and fehu is first because you increase your vigor and fortitude while gaining the need to persevere setting in into action that is ordered and to the point. Or at least that’s how I see it, though I know the affirmation is more important. Definitely gonna try the above when I come back to reinforce it in six months.

Just a quick question,Energy gifts to daemons sounds very interesting, is there a link you can share with me where i can look this up?

ChaosBringer666 said:
Nauthiz x 80
Sowilo x 80
Ansuz x 20
Uruz x96-100
Thurisaz x96-100
Sowilo x96-100

Feet chakra empowering
Third eye with bandhas
Void meditation
Cleaning
Perseverance working
Wings of the soul
Void again
Suryah protection
Workout (to be added)
2nd working
Energy gifts to daemons
Void again

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Also do try to keep some balance.Like your work , study , etc :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back