Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A possessed human, exorcism

Abdullah

Hi, my sister in law was possessed by a dead spirit. The spirit was sent by a muslim moulana who did black magic to her for revenge. We called a expert a village's muslim exorcist . He firstly chant something quran and then he bind the dead spirit. He asked the spirit why he came in her body. He told that he was sent by a village moulana for revenge, for killing her. The muslim exorcist ask to leave her body but the spirit didn't obey the Muslim exorcist. In the end, the muslim exorcist chanted few quran and he Butchered her throat by his hand in astral way . The dead spirit finally was dead.

My sister in law is now free from evil spirits but she is not fine. She sometimes be crazy. She sometimes be over angry.

Do we have any satanic way like exorcist to save her life from evil spirits?

I am dedicated satanist and fight for Satan.I have tried many times to save her from evil spirits. I chanted over and over the mantra " Vinasa". But i didn't get satisfaction success.
What can I do?
Give me some exorcism ritual to save her from any evil possessed spirits.
Hail satan.

Your sister sounds like she has some sort of medical problem and not necessarily a spirit posession. Also clearly the Imam could not drive whatever "spirit" out and you yourself were not really that powerful to just put the spirit out by doing "Vinasa". You need to meditate further to increase your personal power. Your sister may also require a doctor as her issue may be hormonal or physical.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your sister sounds like she has some sort of medical problem and not necessarily a spirit posession. Also clearly the Imam could not drive whatever "spirit" out and you yourself were not really that powerful to just put the spirit out by doing "Vinasa". You need to meditate further to increase your personal power. Your sister may also require a doctor as her issue may be hormonal or physical.
Ok.. .. Thank you for suggestions..... I will take him to the doctor after some days.

Nobody gets possessed by Demons. For many reasons:

• Demons are not the evil monsters you most likely think
  • It's impossible
  • Most "possessions" are either mental illness or done by enemy thoughtforms

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=8053
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ABOUT.html

Possessed by Demons said:
Why would anyone that's possessed by demons want them to be exorcized? It's my goal to be possessed by demons.

Why would anyone that's possessed by demons want them to be exorcized? It's my goal to be possessed by demons.

No one is possessed by Demons. Its the reptilians greys and enemy Nordics who do that. It only works on relatively weak people anyways.

If someone was possessed by such entities they certainly would want to get rid of it.

Dont you ever notice on any of those stories of people being "possessed by Demons" they entity doing the possessing always tries to scare people into xtian beliefs and away from the Demons.

These are the enemies of Satan doing this when it's not some kind of mental problem which is possible too also caused by the beliefs pushed into people by the enemies of Satan.

So you can see it has nothing to do with Satan or any of his Demons.

You're either extremely deluded or extremely stupid to think demons would "possess" you. Go back to those baby Satanism and occult forums if you believe that. We won't tolerate your retarded claims here.

The demons are our original gods, mentors, and friends. All you are supporting is abusing them for your own gain. Not that you have any power over them anyway.

Well not all of them are friendly Mate. So be careful.

Using Quran text or Christian text to drive out said spirit isnt the way to go. Im quite sure it harms the person more instead :s .

I think you could ask Satan for assistance, or at least ask on clarification about the situation. I do not think that words from a muslim are trustworthy.

Ye.. well.. thatd never happen.

Mondol said:
Hi, my sister in law was possessed by a dead spirit. The spirit was sent by a muslim moulana who did black magic to her for revenge. We called a expert a village's muslim exorcist . He firstly chant something quran and then he bind the dead spirit. He asked the spirit why he came in her body. He told that he was sent by a village moulana for revenge, for killing her. The muslim exorcist ask to leave her body but the spirit didn't obey the Muslim exorcist. In the end, the muslim exorcist chanted few quran and he Butchered her throat by his hand in astral way . The dead spirit finally was dead.

My sister in law is now free from evil spirits but she is not fine. She sometimes be crazy. She sometimes be over angry.

Do we have any satanic way like exorcist to save her life from evil spirits?

I am dedicated satanist and fight for Satan.I have tried many times to save her from evil spirits. I chanted over and over the mantra " Vinasa". But i didn't get satisfaction success.
What can I do?
Give me some exorcism ritual to save her from any evil possessed spirits.
Hail satan.

Do NOT chant Vinasa into a person!! It is for destroying bad spirits in an area like a room or house. It is destructive and will harm a person.

Read JoyOfSatan.org do you don't waste time with such jewish lies as demonic possession. The Demons do not do such things. They may, if both parties choose to, temporarily merge with a person when summoned via invocation. But that's about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back