Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Evil - What It Is

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Evil

It's the thing we abhor and despise by all sense of it's existence in our universe and beyond. It is the malevolent cruelty and wickedness that sifts through our realities like a choking toxin seeking to bring suffering to all we hold dear.

So just what is it?

This is a written composition on what I've come to personally learn about 'Evil' as I've spiritually bettered myself immensely with Satan's help and guidance for several years from a once-upon-a-time where I might have been called such. I've felt much shame writing this, a lot of terrible memories and regrets resurfacing to deal with, but I think it's something that will help others of my prior ilk to understand just how wrong it is in dwelling on such low aspects like I once had, or at the very least understand it better.

----

The universe itself is an amoral entity, it knows nothing of right and wrong, it just is. Unfortunately for those of us sentient beings who perceive suffering, despair and misery, the universe is built upon a lot of this. Rest assured Satan and our gods knowingly abhor the fact that evil exists to begin with in our universe and all it's realms, which is why by all accounts we do not condone or encourage such existence by any unnecessary and needless means under the excuses of things such as 'nature'.

We already know the universe does not need death, it does not need destruction, bloodshed or violence, it can entirely exist without such and that is what our moral principle is all about in the higher realization of this. But because such forces exist, in order to defend ourselves we must utilize it. Evil to destroy evil you could say, but the foundation behind such is in defense of life. This is what the warrior soul embodies. We do not kill, tear apart or destroy because we hate what's in front of us, we do it because we love what is behind us. That is the difference between higher beings and lower parasites.

Wicked deathly energies, parasitism, psychopathy, nihilism, all of this is lower vibrational aspects of the universe. Sickly, frail energies, crippling to life-essence and withering of growth. Evil is Live in reverse for a reason. Life is power, triumph, growth and strength - Evil is the opposite of life, the opposite of strength, the opposite of power. A wicked mindset to embody and resonate with the lowest aspects of the universe is weakness... not strength. I'm not even talking about this in the moral sense either, it is very literal.

To focus on and embrace the lower sickly, destructive and deathly vibrations of the universe is to bring about your own self-destruction. You bring misery upon yourself, misfortune, hatred, sickness, disease, harm, suffering, despair and yes, death, if gone on for long enough. It's precisely 'you are what you eat', what you focus on and draw to is what you bring to yourself. Thus don't do well to dwell upon dark shadows for too long, it dwindles the mind and soul to a wretched and crippled state. One would do well to remember that.

To embody evil is not 'cool' or 'attractive' like the enemy tries to make it seem. It is to crawl as a wretched and crippled worm desperate for survival in it's most pathetic and parasitic of ways to feed upon the higher and much more powerful energies that it cannot/refuses to utilize, limbless and pathetic in it's pitiful disgusting state. Embracing the death and malevolence of the universe does not make you immune to it, you see this in our enemies embracing rot and decay resulting in their wretched filthy states of health, frail physical forms, mutated genes and high disease rates.

With or without our intervention they are doomed to absolute destruction and a weak, pathetic existence within a universe against them. They are so artificial and hateful of nature because nature itself is against them. The very 'nature' of even the evil they use is against them, the universe as I've already stated doesn't care, they are not immune to the filth they exude and relish in, it brings them suffering, destruction and despair as it does any other. They live a most torturous existence by embracing and 'being' of the very thing that destroys what little life they are built from.

They fear our light because they are made so much of darkness that we are their death simply by existing as light-beings. To them WE are evil, WE are death, WE are the worst of suffering they could possibly encounter. The black magicks they utilize and the dark energies they protect themselves with is their only strength and power, it is legit a life-support for them. Burn that all away from them with light and you will find the most shriveled up and pathetic life-form in the universe that could hardly muster a squeak of a threat. This is why in order to enslave us they needed to remove all our access to spiritual power, to weaken and dim our souls so severely, to atrophy our light so much, so that our very mere presence in their vicinity won't harm them and counter their only form of protection and existence.

We utilize darkness too, we have to, especially warriors. We need to be masters of both light and darkness, but unlike the enemy we can escape and protect ourselves from the utilization of it bringing us harm and suffering and we can continue to grow even more powerful indefinitely. They can't because it's their foundation to their pitiful lives. They are forced to live as parasites without any choice because that's the very kind of energies they are built upon. This is why there is no such thing as a "good jew" and why you could never make such a fairy tale thing. To incorporate any light or positive energies into their soul is to spiritually destroy them and ultimately kill them anyways. It's a futile and worthless task, not that they would ever even be deserving of such a mercy to begin with.

They revolve around death and evil and this is what will bring about their ultimate end even without us. Were we all total gods like Satan and his demons now on this planet, and our enemies at their spiritually strongest, it still would not even take us a day to remove the enemy from our planet in totality, that is how weak they are. They rely on numbers, deception and parasitism and this can't even be called a strength because it is founded on weakness.

When you focus on and embrace only death and destruction, you hinder creation. No growth or advancement can be made on vibrations and energies opposite to this because they entirely destroy such, not build it.

When you focus on Evil, you don't Live.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Evil

It's the thing we abhor and despise by all sense of it's existence in our universe and beyond. It is the malevolent cruelty and wickedness that sifts through our realities like a choking toxin seeking to bring suffering to all we hold dear.

So just what is it?

This is a written composition on what I've come to personally learn about 'Evil' as I've spiritually bettered myself immensely with Satan's help and guidance for several years from a once-upon-a-time where I might have been called such. I've felt much shame writing this, a lot of terrible memories and regrets resurfacing to deal with, but I think it's something that will help others of my prior ilk to understand just how wrong it is in dwelling on such low aspects like I once had, or at the very least understand it better.

----

The universe itself is an amoral entity, it knows nothing of right and wrong, it just is. Unfortunately for those of us sentient beings who perceive suffering, despair and misery, the universe is built upon a lot of this. Rest assured Satan and our gods knowingly abhor the fact that evil exists to begin with in our universe and all it's realms, which is why by all accounts we do not condone or encourage such existence by any unnecessary and needless means under the excuses of things such as 'nature'.

We already know the universe does not need death, it does not need destruction, bloodshed or violence, it can entirely exist without such and that is what our moral principle is all about in the higher realization of this. But because such forces exist, in order to defend ourselves we must utilize it. Evil to destroy evil you could say, but the foundation behind such is in defense of life. This is what the warrior soul embodies. We do not kill, tear apart or destroy because we hate what's in front of us, we do it because we love what is behind us. That is the difference between higher beings and lower parasites.

Wicked deathly energies, parasitism, psychopathy, nihilism, all of this is lower vibrational aspects of the universe. Sickly, frail energies, crippling to life-essence and withering of growth. Evil is Live in reverse for a reason. Life is power, triumph, growth and strength - Evil is the opposite of life, the opposite of strength, the opposite of power. A wicked mindset to embody and resonate with the lowest aspects of the universe is weakness... not strength. I'm not even talking about this in the moral sense either, it is very literal.

To focus on and embrace the lower sickly, destructive and deathly vibrations of the universe is to bring about your own self-destruction. You bring misery upon yourself, misfortune, hatred, sickness, disease, harm, suffering, despair and yes, death, if gone on for long enough. It's precisely 'you are what you eat', what you focus on and draw to is what you bring to yourself. Thus don't do well to dwell upon dark shadows for too long, it dwindles the mind and soul to a wretched and crippled state. One would do well to remember that.

To embody evil is not 'cool' or 'attractive' like the enemy tries to make it seem. It is to crawl as a wretched and crippled worm desperate for survival in it's most pathetic and parasitic of ways to feed upon the higher and much more powerful energies that it cannot/refuses to utilize, limbless and pathetic in it's pitiful disgusting state. Embracing the death and malevolence of the universe does not make you immune to it, you see this in our enemies embracing rot and decay resulting in their wretched filthy states of health, frail physical forms, mutated genes and high disease rates.

With or without our intervention they are doomed to absolute destruction and a weak, pathetic existence within a universe against them. They are so artificial and hateful of nature because nature itself is against them. The very 'nature' of even the evil they use is against them, the universe as I've already stated doesn't care, they are not immune to the filth they exude and relish in, it brings them suffering, destruction and despair as it does any other. They live a most torturous existence by embracing and 'being' of the very thing that destroys what little life they are built from.

They fear our light because they are made so much of darkness that we are their death simply by existing as light-beings. To them WE are evil, WE are death, WE are the worst of suffering they could possibly encounter. The black magicks they utilize and the dark energies they protect themselves with is their only strength and power, it is legit a life-support for them. Burn that all away from them with light and you will find the most shriveled up and pathetic life-form in the universe that could hardly muster a squeak of a threat. This is why in order to enslave us they needed to remove all our access to spiritual power, to weaken and dim our souls so severely, to atrophy our light so much, so that our very mere presence in their vicinity won't harm them and counter their only form of protection and existence.

We utilize darkness too, we have to, especially warriors. We need to be masters of both light and darkness, but unlike the enemy we can escape and protect ourselves from the utilization of it bringing us harm and suffering and we can continue to grow even more powerful indefinitely. They can't because it's their foundation to their pitiful lives. They are forced to live as parasites without any choice because that's the very kind of energies they are built upon. This is why there is no such thing as a "good jew" and why you could never make such a fairy tale thing. To incorporate any light or positive energies into their soul is to spiritually destroy them and ultimately kill them anyways. It's a futile and worthless task, not that they would ever even be deserving of such a mercy to begin with.

They revolve around death and evil and this is what will bring about their ultimate end even without us. Were we all total gods like Satan and his demons now on this planet, and our enemies at their spiritually strongest, it still would not even take us a day to remove the enemy from our planet in totality, that is how weak they are. They rely on numbers, deception and parasitism and this can't even be called a strength because it is founded on weakness.

When you focus on and embrace only death and destruction, you hinder creation. No growth or advancement can be made on vibrations and energies opposite to this because they entirely destroy such, not build it.

This is very very well written.
We destroy because we love what is behind of us.❤️❤️❤️
This is very very awesome way to present this.

Evil

So just what is it?

----

Thank you brother!

You are so freakin knowledgeable about stuff Ghost and have the experience to back it too. I hope you make HP someday soon. Just my two cents because I think you rock. HEIL HITLER!

of the true light said:
You are so freakin knowledgeable about stuff Ghost and have the experience to back it too. I hope you make HP someday soon. Just my two cents because I think you rock. HEIL HITLER!

I'm not very interested in any HP position, at least not at this time. I don't need any special role just to do what I already do and I'm probably as busy as one already without it.

Besides I still make mistakes and people would take my words to heart if I suddenly had 'HP' in my name, not the best thing if you ask me. Still have certain advancements that really need to be done too, especially regarding better communication with Satan and the gods.

I appreciate the kind words though and I'm glad to be of help regardless.

Evil

So just what is it?

----

"Rest assured Satan and our gods knowingly abhor the fact that evil exists to begin with in our universe and all it's realms, which is why by all accounts we do not condone or encourage such existence by any unnecessary and needless means under the excuses of things such as 'nature'."
Really? i guess if they're abhorred by evil stuff and deeds, then they'd really hate me lol, because man i...., well i have a Sadistic nature, i thought Satanism is about freedom?

"We already know the universe does not need death, it does not need destruction"
We?
The universe actually needs these things, it's kinda required, life without death is cancer, in the very literal sense.
You forget that tons of cells in your body are dying right now, and are being replaced, this happens every second.
You forget that your body breaks down food so it be used to perpetuate the cycle of death and life happening in you? that's destruction and creation.

if you want to get sentimental about the gods, do you forget the saying "so above, so below",
death and destruction happen in the high and low levels, and is necessary for transformation.
Not to mention it's also required for life itself, do you know how violent stars are? the kind of destruction that happens there, those reactions are necessary to product the light that illuminates this world at day.

"bloodshed or violence, it can entirely exist without such and that is what our moral principle is all about in the higher realization of this."
Morality doesn't mean shit when it comes down to survival, if it wasn't for the gods we'd be fucked.
Those with power are the ones that dictate, they set the laws and enforce it.
"But because such forces exist"
Cuz it's necessary.

"in order to defend ourselves we must utilize it. Evil to destroy evil you could say..." yes i agree. "...but the foundation behind such is in defense of life."
not really, imo.
Organisms grow and evolve, empires need to expand, they need to grow and take resources, in some cases wars are started to take what another has, out there in the wild, death of a creature means food for another, offense is a necessary thing, even cutting down a tree is technically also the act of taking a life, so i'd say offense is a necessary thing.
Sometimes i find it fun to be on the offensive and make moves, rather than sitting and reacting to other people's moves.

"This is what the warrior soul embodies. We do not kill, tear apart or destroy because we hate what's in front of us, we do it because we love what is behind us."
Why not both?
[url=https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/mentalhealth.html said:
Black Magick and Mental Health[/url]"]By denying anger, hatred, jealousy, and other so-called "negative"
emotions, one is laying a pattern for serious problems down the road.
People who claim to love, love, and love, and deny their anger and hatred,
take on that artificial alien deadpan smile that is so common amongst
Christians in the advanced stages of Christianity. Inside, these people are
extremely unbalanced and are literally like grenades with the pins pulled,
just waiting to explode, either turning their pent up anger out on others
or in upon themselves. This is extremely unhealthy. Yet, they consistently
excuse the hatred and wrathful behavior of the false “God” they worship.
This sets the stage for serious mental illness.

"That is the difference between higher beings and lower parasites."
What exactly is a lower parasites? are you talking about those lil wasps that lay eggs inside of cockroaches, to which the larva eats their victim from the inside out, or are you talking about bigger parasites like the enemy?

"Wicked deathly energies, parasitism, psychopathy, nihilism, all of this is lower vibrational aspects of the universe."
what's wrong this 'lower vibrations'?
"A wicked mindset to embody and resonate with the lowest aspects of the universe is weakness... not strength. I'm not even talking about this in the moral sense either, it is very literal."
No? there's power in both ends of spectrum, both on the high and low, don't mistake low for weak.
red is the lowest frequency of color we can see, and relates to the base chakra, which relates to the planet Saturn, a lot of people hate Saturn because of the friction it provides in life, but understand that this is for growth and evolution, it's a necessary thing that can make one stronger.

"To embody evil is not 'cool' or 'attractive' like the enemy tries to make it seem."
Well man, i think it's kool...., your profile picture is pretty kool to.

"We utilize darkness too, we have to, especially warriors."
:cool:
"We need to be masters of both light and darkness,"
I agree, dark is still cooler tho, just my opinion.

"They fear our light because they are made so much of darkness that we are their death simply by existing as light-beings."
"Burn that all away from them with light..."
"To incorporate any light or positive energies into their soul is to spiritually destroy them and ultimately kill them anyways."

It's actually the opposite of this, the enemy fears darkness, why do you think they preach passivity?
why do you think they try to shut down 'hate speech'?
They don't want aggression, they don't want friction, they don't want opposition from gentiles.

Darkness is to destroy, it's to change/transform.
You really just gonna leave their empire standing? aren't we here to tear it all down and from the ashes rebuild this world into something better?

Like man, you see what happened to Bitchute?. They were a site for free-speech, yet they started to censor everything, i guess because they originated in UK and UK law has this thing against hate speech.

Hatred is natural, darkness/Yin is a natural part of life, we both have positive and negative energy in us.
[url=https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.html said:
The Chakras[/url]"]A diagram of the human soul can be seen in Astaroth’s Sigil at right. The
two bars on each side are the pillars of positive and negative energy on
each side of the human soul- the black and white of yin and yang and the
checkerboard; the glyph for Venus symbolizes the heart chakra.

We are to be the destroyers of all things evil not hold back or have any mercy cause all things evil will destroy us if we don't destroy them first.

slyscorpion said:
We are to be the destroyers of all things evil not hold back or have any mercy cause all things evil will destroy us if we don't destroy them first.
i agree we should destroy evil not promote it like the modern religions, politics, and certain cultural customs and traditions promote
like the sambia people or the etoro people who are both PEDOPHILE TRIBES FORM PAPUA NEW GUINEA or the country of saudi arabia and how it treats its own people like shit

Crystallized Mushroom said:
slyscorpion said:
i agree we should destroy evil not promote it like the modern religions, politics, and certain cultural customs and traditions promote
like the sambia people or the etoro people who are both PEDOPHILE TRIBES FORM PAPUA NEW GUINEA or the country of saudi arabia and how it treats its own people like shit

Van Helsing said:
slyscorpion said:
did you want to say something in your reply?

Van Helsing said:
did you want to say something in your reply?

I published reply but it vanished in the ether.

I wanted to say that Juden is the source of all evil and ignorance. It is he who suppressed all knowledge of Satan and the Goethic Gods and stole from the ancient pagan religions. Things would be vastly different today, even with the native tribes in Papua New Guinea, if all Gentiles were advancing their souls as the gods intended.

R.jpg
Isis-suckling-Horus-Madonna-and-Child-2.jpg

Rook said:
Evil

So just what is it?

----

"Rest assured Satan and our gods knowingly abhor the fact that evil exists to begin with in our universe and all it's realms, which is why by all accounts we do not condone or encourage such existence by any unnecessary and needless means under the excuses of things such as 'nature'."
Really? i guess if they're abhorred by evil stuff and deeds, then they'd really hate me lol, because man i...., well i have a Sadistic nature, i thought Satanism is about freedom?

"We already know the universe does not need death, it does not need destruction"
We?
The universe actually needs these things, it's kinda required, life without death is cancer, in the very literal sense.
You forget that tons of cells in your body are dying right now, and are being replaced, this happens every second.
You forget that your body breaks down food so it be used to perpetuate the cycle of death and life happening in you? that's destruction and creation.

if you want to get sentimental about the gods, do you forget the saying "so above, so below",
death and destruction happen in the high and low levels, and is necessary for transformation.
Not to mention it's also required for life itself, do you know how violent stars are? the kind of destruction that happens there, those reactions are necessary to product the light that illuminates this world at day.

"bloodshed or violence, it can entirely exist without such and that is what our moral principle is all about in the higher realization of this."
Morality doesn't mean shit when it comes down to survival, if it wasn't for the gods we'd be fucked.
Cuz it's necessary.

"in order to defend ourselves we must utilize it. Evil to destroy evil you could say..." yes i agree. "...but the foundation behind such is in defense of life."
not really, imo.
Organisms grow and evolve, empires need to expand, they need to grow and take resources, in some cases wars are started to take what another has, out there in the wild, death of a creature means food for another, offense is a necessary thing, even cutting down a tree is technically also the act of taking a life, so i'd say offense is a necessary thing.
Sometimes i find it fun to be on the offensive and make moves, rather than sitting and reacting to other people's moves.

"This is what the warrior soul embodies. We do not kill, tear apart or destroy because we hate what's in front of us, we do it because we love what is behind us."
Why not both?
[url=https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/mentalhealth.html said:
Black Magick and Mental Health[/url]"]By denying anger, hatred, jealousy, and other so-called "negative"

What exactly is a lower parasites? are you talking about those lil wasps that lay eggs inside of cockroaches, to which the larva eats their victim from the inside out, or are you talking about bigger parasites like the enemy?

"Wicked deathly energies, parasitism, psychopathy, nihilism, all of this is lower vibrational aspects of the universe."
"A wicked mindset to embody and resonate with the lowest aspects of the universe is weakness... not strength. I'm not even talking about this in the moral sense either, it is very literal."
No? there's power in both ends of spectrum, both on the high and low, don't mistake low for weak.
red is the lowest frequency of color we can see, and relates to the base chakra, which relates to the planet Saturn, a lot of people hate Saturn because of the friction it provides in life, but understand that this is for growth and evolution, it's a necessary thing that can make one stronger.

"To embody evil is not 'cool' or 'attractive' like the enemy tries to make it seem."

"They fear our light because they are made so much of darkness that we are their death simply by existing as light-beings."
"To incorporate any light or positive energies into their soul is to spiritually destroy them and ultimately kill them anyways."

It's actually the opposite of this, the enemy fears darkness, why do you think they preach passivity?
They don't want aggression, they don't want friction, they don't want opposition from gentiles.

You really just gonna leave their empire standing? aren't we here to tear it all down and from the ashes rebuild this world into something better?

Like man, you see what happened to Bitchute?. They were a site for free-speech, yet they started to censor everything, i guess because they originated in UK and UK law has this thing against hate speech.

Hatred is natural, darkness/Yin is a natural part of life, we both have positive and negative energy in us.
[url=https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.html said:
The Chakras[/url]"]A diagram of the human soul can be seen in Astaroth’s Sigil at right. The

why would anyone want lower vibrations like psychopathy when that doesn't benefit anyone especially in the long term plus making lots of enemies not very smart.

Rook said:
Evil

So just what is it?

----

We?

Cuz it's necessary.

not really, imo.

Why not both?

I don’t think you are healty. Sadism is psychological disorder. Destroying and darkness are not about evil and evil is not cool.

Rook said:
Evil

So just what is it?

----

We?

Cuz it's necessary.

not really, imo.

Why not both?

why would anyone want lower vibrations like psychopathy when that doesn't benefit anyone especially in the long term plus making lots of enemies not very smart.
pretty sure what you meant to say was,
"why would anyone want psychopathy"
Yea who knows....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back