Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do astral Attacks have any Effect on the physical plane? (Tried to be raped by a female entity)

TanzanianGod

Just feel like sharing an experience Fresh from memory before details expire from my mind. Feel free to comment.

“During an early afternoon Nap. A female entity was trying to rape me/(forcefully be sexually involved with me). I tried to deny. It was laughing. It had taken the shape of an older woman of my acquaintance. It felt so real. I was trying to force it out with My energy. Something else tells me I shouldn’t have resisted

There were no other signs of negative Energies, only for her reluctant insisting and desire for me as She was laughing as being playful holding my hands while on top of me. I was twisting my head saying no, and she kept playfully insisting. She had this witchy laugh. I fought of with my Energy from my hand Chakras and she ran away. Satan advised me to learn how to fight attacks alone so nowadays i avoid calling out his name during every attack. Which rarely happen to me anyway.

I have never had a relationship with a demon/spirit in this lifetime. I never asked for one and don’t desire too any sooner. I have never been attacked in a sexual Way on the Astral. There was no Sleep paralysis. There was just this witchy vibe I couldn’t understand. One thing i can say for Certain is that it felt so real, like almost physical.

Questions:
Should i have not fought and just relaxed?
Was/is someone trying to put a love/sex spell on me?

A question I always want to ask.
Do astral attacks have any proportional effects on the physical (Especially from enemy entities) or are they just meant to scare one?

I remember once being attacked by two greys and one reptilian. The greys held me on the ground and a reptilian kept trying to do something I couldn’t understand. They were so powerful i had to call Father Satan. I just Called out his Name and said help me and suddenly A powerful golden light enshrouded that place and i could see the enemies run away in terror before even the god arrived.

I always ask Myself what would have happened to me on the physical plane if i would have left the attack to happen without struggling. Although fighting usually happens automatically, it would almost be impossible to just sit there and let it happen.”

Just felt like sharing the only place safe to do so. Any Comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

TanzanianGod said:

If you are uncomfortable with something like that then don't tolerate it. Sounds like an obvious attack or even a manifestation of negative energy especially if it's not listening to you.

Next time something like that happens, burn it away with blue flames. Just visualize and direct with strong intent and willpower bright, violent and powerful blue fire severely harming and burning away the entity, have it entirely consume them, damaging them and causing great harm.

Blue flames are of Satan and I use it almost primarily to fight off hostiles and have for many years now. It is powerful and effective. Additionally you can engulf yourself in blue flames as a protective shield, blue flames do not harm us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back