Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natural weapon against covid

The virus hides inside the cells of the lungs, and it obviously needs to be much hotter than body temperature to kill the virus or it would already be dead just from being in your body. So you would need to heat up your lung cells enough that it wpild permanently burn them and cook them. Like 3rd degree burns but inside your lungs.

Would be so much worse than the original virus is, and probably would not even work. Someone who does this would be one of the ones to die from the virus.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The virus hides inside the cells of the lungs, and it obviously needs to be much hotter than body temperature to kill the virus or it would already be dead just from being in your body. So you would need to heat up your lung cells enough that it wpild permanently burn them and cook them. Like 3rd degree burns but inside your lungs.

Would be so much worse than the original virus is, and probably would not even work. Someone who does this would be one of the ones to die from the virus.

You mean the inhalation would be so dangerous that could kill you or heating up the cells to the point it destroys both virus and lun cells?

I am asking because lungs can take up to evem 90 degrees celsius in a sauna, but if the virus already is inside the cells it may be not enough. My question is if the inhalation temperature is the dangerous one or are you refering to a higher one?

I did not watch that video, so I don't know what temperature they said in the video. But you would need to heat up the lung cells to a temperature high enough to kill the virus because the virus is inside of the cells. And that would also kill the cells. The virus is not just sitting on the surface outside of the cells, because then the idea might work. The problem is it is hiding inside the cells.

You ever get a bad burn that bubbles up? Now imagine if the entire insides of your lungs was burnt like that. That's what I am saying.

Please do not post such disinformation.

According to the video you posted (which is the screen recording of another video made with slides and stock images. Are you taking this seriously?), it would suffice to smoke a cigarette to kill the virus in your lungs, due to the high smoke temperature - see image. But it is widely known that smokers are more susceptible to this disease than non-smokers.

Again, this heath thing has been posted before but stating a lower temperature. Please use reputable sources to inform yourself, and try make others do the same.

If it will kill the virus it will kill other microorganisms in your lungs too... including their cellular structure.

Please don't take things at face value without doing your own research first; This is the perfect time for the enemy to mess with gullible people to influence them to make stupid and self-destructive decisions.

Pirate11 said:
Please do not post such disinformation.

According to the video you posted (which is the screen recording of another video made with slides and stock images. Are you taking this seriously?), it would suffice to smoke a cigarette to kill the virus in your lungs, due to the high smoke temperature - see image. But it is widely known that smokers are more susceptible to this disease than non-smokers.

Again, this heath thing has been posted before but stating a lower temperature. Please use reputable sources to inform yourself, and try make others do the same.

Based on what Luciftias said the inhalation might work if the virus did not enter the cells. After it did it is too late for that. Smoking is a different thing. The smoke is toxic and the heat itself lasts a few minutes which does nothing. It the video it said about 15 minutes.

For now let's disregard this video in case it is harmful and keep researching. I don't wanna give harmful advice

Stormblood said:
If anything, the virus should be exposed to cold. I doubt it would resist in Greenland and Iceland, if they don't modify the strain to make it cold-resistant.

It really depends on the virus. Some virus probes are kept in freezers below 40 C. The swine flu virus in my country dissapeared at the end of 2009 because that winter was very cold. So in this particular case cold was harmful to the virus.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Based on what Luciftias said the inhalation might work if the virus did not enter the cells. After it did it is too late for that.
Is he/she a medic? Does he provide legit sources for his claims?
EasternFireLion666 said:
Smoking is a different thing. The smoke is toxic and the heat itself lasts a few minutes which does nothing.
I am perfectly aware of the difference between water vapor and cigarette smoke. The juice of the info you gave is that heat kills the virus, so, since smoke is fairly more hot than vapor, that should be more effective. In reality it is not because all of this makes no sense in the first place, my comment was to point this out.
EasternFireLion666 said:
For now let's disregard this video in case it is harmful and keep researching.
For now? Take your information from reputable sources, not random YouTube videos. In this case, reputable sources are bio-medical ones.
EasternFireLion666 said:
I don't wanna give harmful advice
The don't.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:
If anything, the virus should be exposed to cold. I doubt it would resist in Greenland and Iceland, if they don't modify the strain to make it cold-resistant.

It really depends on the virus. Some virus probes are kept in freezers below 40 C. The swine flu virus in my country dissapeared at the end of 2009 because that winter was very cold. So in this particular case cold was harmful to the virus.

What I'm saying is that viruses need to be modified in laboratories to become cold-resistant (or heat-resistant), unless they evolved spontaneously in a country that were very cold or very hot. Now, of course I'm not a virologist, so always take my words with a grain of salt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back