Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Syndroms

LuxSoul

Salutations SS Brothers and Sisters,
I recently decided to stay on home on this week for my job because i'm being diagnostic with some bad flu, my body shows some points pain on every part and my throat had burns on fever during this night. I won't get so far because don't need to be understandable seeing all cost situations here and there. People locking places, taking all it needs to stock. It's being advice since the beginning of this cathastrophy and the ones who knows what to do and how to do are ready but others just being push by a red instictive button with no probability of safety.
I'm just worry if i may continues my white people ritual with the rtr or i should stop until i be healthy enough to keep going? There some beneficial vibration or meditation to cure faster this ? I understand the Gods and Father Satan helps during this concern situation but Only if one does the part required to do. Apreciatted and sorry for my constant fear. Stay safe with your lighting works SS Brothers and Sisters !

LuxSoul said:
Salutations SS Brothers and Sisters,
I recently decided to stay on home on this week for my job because i'm being diagnostic with some bad flu, my body shows some points pain on every part and my throat had burns on fever during this night. I won't get so far because don't need to be understandable seeing all cost situations here and there. People locking places, taking all it needs to stock. It's being advice since the beginning of this cathastrophy and the ones who knows what to do and how to do are ready but others just being push by a red instictive button with no probability of safety.
I'm just worry if i may continues my white people ritual with the rtr or i should stop until i be healthy enough to keep going? There some beneficial vibration or meditation to cure faster this ? I understand the Gods and Father Satan helps during this concern situation but Only if one does the part required to do. Apreciatted and sorry for my constant fear. Stay safe with your lighting works SS Brothers and Sisters !

I can almost feel it as you describe it, I hope for you that it's gotten better in the past two days.

If you feel like you can do it, and you want to do it, then do it. If you feel like resting then rest - it's up to you, nobody expects you to over exert yourself or work like a dog, or anything detrimental like that. The gods will probably help you regardless of whether you do the RTR or any group rituals. It depends on who you are and what your intent is. You stay safe too, dude. Get better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back