Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[DISCUSSION] 'I Am Legend' film and coronavirus

FancyMancy

Spoiler Alert!

The story is set in New York City after a virus, which was created originally to cure cancer, has wiped out most of mankind, leaving Neville as the last Human in New York, other than nocturnal mutants. Neville is immune to the virus and he works to develop a cure while defending himself against the hostile mutants.

My Bias/Opinion
It has been ages since I watched it, but it seems very much like a christian/jewsus film, that you have to listen to the signs and pay attention to them - or else! I think the two people in the film at the end are supposed to be jewish or played by a jew or two.

The jew may not be getting the results it wants, but in either case, from any angle regarding this film and le coronavirus...

discuss.

P.S. if this is in the big film thread, or anywhere else, then I haven't seen it.

FancyMancy said:
Spoiler Alert!

The story is set in New York City after a virus, which was created originally to cure cancer, has wiped out most of mankind, leaving Neville as the last Human in New York, other than nocturnal mutants. Neville is immune to the virus and he works to develop a cure while defending himself against the hostile mutants.

My Bias/Opinion
It has been ages since I watched it, but it seems very much like a christian/jewsus film, that you have to listen to the signs and pay attention to them - or else! I think the two people in the film at the end are supposed to be jewish or played by a jew or two.

The jew may not be getting the results it wants, but in either case, from any angle regarding this film and le coronavirus...

discuss.

P.S. if this is in the big film thread, or anywhere else, then I haven't seen it.

The theme of the solution ending up as the problem is a big theme in Hollywood and could very well manifest in reality in some way but hopefully, it doesn't. They could also be overhyping the coronavirus so that many think it may be more deadly then it seems to be, if that's actually the case, many will dive headfirst on getting whatever vaccine is claimed to solve this. If not it most likely will be enforced and the populace won't put up anything against it until it ends up badly. But at that point, it could be too late if the solution ends up as the true problem.

I don't want to sound like a doomer but just like any other thing, there'll be only a very few who come out of this for good or worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back