Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone explain me what is the god part of the brain? And what it does

Outside of one mention of this in one of Maxines sermons I haven’t seen anything on this on here or anywhere else. I’d love to hear more about it though that seems legit. I really don’t believe the Gods created something like this or wanted us to be slaves at any point like Sitchen (Jew) and some articles on this in the “truther” community claimed.

It is apparently something that the Enemy has used or tapped into that made some people subservient etc maybe they even somehow created it themselves. Maybe it doesn’t exist.

I think more important is if a person has bindings on their soul that tie them into the enemy thoughtform or push them in that direction. Some do some don’t it may deal with the general vibration of the person in comparison to the enemy grid on earth or how much they have allowed the enemy curses into their soul. I am not for sure how that works but it appears some have little to none of this and don’t conform while others are heavily hooked into it beyond the point of return unless the thing were to be destroyed which I think the final rtr is doing.

I am not sure there is a part of the brain that makes humans subservient I think it may have more to do with enemy bindings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back