Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US government pushed law for vaccine.

SeerOfSS

As the title says. TN pushed out that bill.
So doctors may not see kids that has not been vaccinated.

Total 16 states I think.
No exceptions.

So I ask now.
My son is the one that see dentist.
Any advice on it?
Then there is my ex, her kids are still small and they will want to take her to the dentist make sure all is fine and crap.

SeerOfSS said:
As the title says. TN pushed out that bill.
So doctors may not see kids that has not been vaccinated.

Total 16 states I think.
No exceptions.

So I ask now.
My son is the one that see dentist.
Any advice on it?
Then there is my ex, her kids are still small and they will want to take her to the dentist make sure all is fine and crap.

When I was a kid I went to a dentist that I barely remember. They claimed I had 4 cavities.. they happened to be symmetrical. The same two top and bottom molars on both sides of my mouth. So they drilled them and filled the holes with amalgam. I've heard of this happening to others, too. Don't know what to say about the vaccines but always get a second opinion, please, before you let anyone modify your child.

That is rough alright.

Though as for my son, one of his tooth is not straight and based on what they said he has an extra tooth on same spot.
That needs to come out.

If that extra would just fall out then that be the end lf dentists too. Sadly... Well.

We are careful anyways. Don't trust anyways.

SeerOfSS said:
That is rough alright.

Though as for my son, one of his tooth is not straight and based on what they said he has an extra tooth on same spot.
That needs to come out.

If that extra would just fall out then that be the end lf dentists too. Sadly... Well.

We are careful anyways. Don't trust anyways.

Does he have a tooth (milktooth) that doesnt want to come out?

also if you count yourself are there any extra? Because Ive never heard of having extra grown up teeth.

Neither do I believe in the claim that "teeth just keep growing" we arent horses dammit.

He has milk teeth and some adult only very few adult ones. Some milk tooth didnt come out yet.

The extra tooth thats come out pushed the other tooth and made it go crooked and its a little smaller then the standard.

Teeth is something that will follow you or haunt you for the rest of your life. So dentistry is very important. It can affect their health and quality of life. Teaching them proper brushing and flossing habits now will save them a lot of headache and toothache in the future: https://www.dentalcare.com/en-us/patient-education/patient-materials/manual-brushing-and-flossing

Dentists always have several opinions. One dentist says you have 10 cavities, but then the next dentist says you have none. I'm guessing they do this to make money. I hate it when dentists do this, because it makes finding a honest one hard.

But it really is important for someone who is trained and licensed to observe your child's development of the mouth/teeth. They can spot problems early and help stop it before progresses. Please don't skimp out on it.

By the way when it comes to fluoride, proceed with caution. It's not recommended for children under two years of age to use fluoride because they could swallow too much of it (this can lead to negative side effects).

I just want to let you know there's fluoride free toothpastes available.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back