So now that it is 2020...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy

So now that it is 2020...

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:16 am

...do you feel any differently?! Can you see clearly now?! :P Things are supposed to change from this year, or change more, at least. Then there is 2022...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Harry

Re: So now that it is 2020...

Postby Harry » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:19 am

FancyMancy wrote:...do you feel any differently?! Can you see clearly now?! :P Things are supposed to change from this year, or change more, at least. Then there is 2022...

I noticed it too 2020 = 2+0+2+0 = 4 which is the number of satan :twisted:
These websites got Encryption and tools to protect yourself against the global mass surveillance.
:arrow: https://www.privacytools.io :!:
Another Good Privacy website :)
:arrow: https://restoreprivacy.com/ :!:

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:21 am

FancyMancy wrote:...do you feel any differently?! Can you see clearly now?! :P Things are supposed to change from this year, or change more, at least. Then there is 2022...
I feel significantly better than last year, in every way. Time is the ally of SS.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Thousahll

Postby Thousahll » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:04 am

Change from 3D to 5D consciousness. More will be active in astral.
You feel like you can’t? You do it.
You feel like struggling? You do it. You do not feel anything? Still do it.
Have faith in yourself and you will succeed.

- HP Hooded Cobra

sonnenkraft

Postby sonnenkraft » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:54 am

yes i can feel differently : i am growing with satanic spirit

Things are supposed to change from this year, or change more, at least : everything is changing we are growing with knowledge + fully awaken + we exited the jewtrix

I CAN SEE CLEARLY : CLEAR AS THE SUN 100%

Then there is 2022 : :twisted:
Saat und Ernte_stark für arbeit und sieg

Vaal

Postby Vaal » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:17 pm

I can feel those sick spiritual gains coming :twisted:

Let's work harder from now on.

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:05 pm

The date may change but the days dont really do. However the point is that it is a celebration.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:31 pm

At the middle of this decade there will be a deadly planetary configuration for the enemy and it will be the first time in history they will lack their spiritual shield.

Ardgion

Postby Ardgion » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Hehe I know that this year is going to be even better than previous one. What is so special about 2022 if i may ask? o.o

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:54 am

Thousahll wrote:Change from 3D to 5D consciousness. More will be active in astral.

What does this mean?
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Length

Postby Length » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

The date may change but the days dont really do. However the point is that it is a celebration.

This sounds horrible/

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:59 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Thousahll wrote:Change from 3D to 5D consciousness. More will be active in astral.

What does this mean?

That’s just gibberish.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Ramier108666

Postby Ramier108666 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:44 pm

I feel... EXHILRATED!! WE SHALL SHOW THEM THE POWER OF SLOTHZ AND MIGHTY SATANNNN!!!!
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:18 pm

Ardgion wrote:What is so special about 2022 if i may ask? o.o

2020 is supposed to be a significant year, 2022 is supposed to be a significant year, 2025 is supposed to be a significant year...

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Larissa666 wrote:

What does this mean?

That is some new age bullshit claim they last i was aware were making about 2012 and nothing much happened in the world or society that year other than us shifting near the end of that year more into aquarius energy as some people stated and I myself too sensed but but that didn't change anything on its own at all as you see we are still stuck in the same messed up world controlled by the Jews and few people actually ascended by meditating.

They like the Jewhovas Witnesses keep picking a random date to say humanity will ascend in consciousness (like the JWs say the world will end) that year or on a specific date sometimes.

However without people meditating or knowing the truth and the enemy being destroyed nothing will ever change no matter what energies the earth recieves from various astrological things.

So no we are not going to just ascend in consciousness this year doing nothing. If we do happen to take down the enemy mostly or fully this year and people start to wake up its because of what we did NOT anything else. We must do something if we want things to change.

The enemy wants us to just sit around and do nothing so they can take full control that is why they say things like this.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:11 am

Aquarius wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

What does this mean?

That’s just gibberish.

I thought it was a joke, something to do with the Mr McMahon and similar mind-expansion memes.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Length wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

This sounds horrible/

Ye well sorry for my depressed reply to this. Not really sorry though.

94n

Postby 94n » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:22 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

What does this mean?

They like the Jewhovas Witnesses keep picking a random date to say humanity will ascend in consciousness (like the JWs say the world will end) that year or on a specific date sometimes.

LMAO I laughed when you said this.
They are truly warped in the head. I wonder where they keep coming out with numbers? Surely they'll run out of numbers in their cursed book eventually.