Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

advanced meditation alternatives

Power of Justice [JG]

Hello,

So as i've advanced my meditations they have gotten longer and longer to the point where i cant cope doing them and dealing with my responsibilities. Im not sure if its normal for my total time to be between 2-3 hours per day so i wondered if with experience some meditations become redundant , like for example if in my meditation routine i vibrate runes into each individual chacra to clean/empower/open it should i eliminate the basic chacra cleaning meditation or if im vibrating runes for protection before an RTR is it possible to remove the aura of protection meditation , since chanting and vibrating is much more powerfull than visualisation. Also could you tell me how long meditations take to complete for you ? Since i see some people here saying that they do something like 10-15 RTR a day and it takes me 30-35 minutes to complete one xD.

Powerofjustice said:
Hello,

So as i've advanced my meditations they have gotten longer and longer to the point where i cant cope doing them and dealing with my responsibilities. Im not sure if its normal for my total time to be between 2-3 hours per day so i wondered if with experience some meditations become redundant , like for example if in my meditation routine i vibrate runes into each individual chacra to clean/empower/open it should i eliminate the basic chacra cleaning meditation or if im vibrating runes for protection before an RTR is it possible to remove the aura of protection meditation , since chanting and vibrating is much more powerfull than visualisation. Also could you tell me how long meditations take to complete for you ? Since i see some people here saying that they do something like 10-15 RTR a day and it takes me 30-35 minutes to complete one xD.

First of all to get this out of the way, there is nooo possibility that there is someone doing 10-15 RTRs a day, unless their natural energy levels are insane, because I've done 12 once in a single session and each one takes me 10 minutes and I'm still pretty sure that's it for me for a whole year before I ever do that again.

I'm kind of addicted to meditating so I usually do it for like 5 hours a day, more or less, so it's perfectly normal for me at least. If you want your meditations to be more powerful, you need to 'grab' sufficient enough energy at once. I enjoy meditating for long periods of time because it's relaxing and feels nice, but whenever I'm in a rush or don't have much time, I use intent to gather the amount of energy I need to attain the desired result. I basically demand my soul "alright, I need enough energy for <insert desired result> right now." and as I'm breathing in or empowering something I intend for it to be the sufficient amount of energy I require to get the result as immediate as possible and my soul will react and gather as much as it can from the surrounding environment to get that result.

For example, say I need an energy buzz right now before a working. I'll focus intensely on attaining that energy buzz in this very moment, this very second and as I'm breathing in the astral will respond to this intent and act accordingly and it will give me as much energy as I can to attain that as soon as I am able. I can get an immediate energy buzz in about 5 to 8 breaths this way.

My advice to you, do not have your phone in your pocket or be near any electronics that 'drain'.... I've killed the battery life of my phone so quickly doing this many times among other things because my soul was absorbing it's power and energy.

Use intent to draw forth the amount of energy you need.

If you're feeling tedious, then you're doing it wrong. Meditation especially mantra vibration should fill you up with energy.

Are you following the basics ?
Inhale for a count with, hold for a count while feeling the energy, exhale vibrating the word for a particular count,hold for a particular count and then repeat .
If you do this you'll be so into the entire thing, you won't know when time went by because it feels so good.

Thanks for the replies , i guess my only question now is how are you doing a full rtr in 10 minutes ? My pace is a bit faster than the one in here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHsS4sHF6hk&list=LLrBPpPhLZmRpPIUXFk1mYNg&index=7&t=61s

If i go any faster it feels rushed and kinda half assed

Any suggestions on how i can do it any faster ?

I agree. Sometimes it's too long. I'm starting to come across the same issue.

To lessen the load, you don't have to do it all at once. You can split it up in the morning, and the afternoon or evening, if you are able. Do cleaning AOP and kundalini in the morning. Chakra work and hatha yoga at night.

You can combine mantra+asanas, there is a thread here linked to me by Shael that combines chakra and yoga together.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227
Maybe it can save you time.
During corpse position, you can clean your chakras too or use the energy to build an aura of protection. These accomplish several things at the same time.

I hope you find a solution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back