My Solstice ritual...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Rodulf

My Solstice ritual...

Postby Rodulf » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:59 am

Just completed my yearly ritual of walking fire around our house, property and vehicles as I invoke the Great Mother and the Gods. I have copied this from the first Icelandic settlers who would claim their land by walking with fire and invoking Thor. I have asked that we have a year of healing and safe travels. May all of you have Peace and Plenty for your families. And when our Wyrd is done, Odin take us home!
"Doubting not I give my blood.
That I may enter Hall up high,
The sky belongs to Asagods
As long as the Raven flies!"

Aldrick Strickland

Re: My Solstice ritual...

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:28 am

Rodulf wrote:Just completed my yearly ritual of walking fire around our house, property and vehicles as I invoke the Great Mother and the Gods. I have copied this from the first Icelandic settlers who would claim their land by walking with fire and invoking Thor. I have asked that we have a year of healing and safe travels. May all of you have Peace and Plenty for your families. And when our Wyrd is done, Odin take us home!

Then will lift horns together! And harken ye up your groins! Will sail and pilage and rape all that comes in our way. Till our beards trip our feet.

Then magic rainbow bridge will send us packing to the netherworlds.

Like Yes I like Pagan roots. But some are quite annoyying. According to some Achilles was not a man because he was cleanshaven, whereas some worthless idiot who beats his GF is because he allows his face hair to go unkept.

It just doesnt impress me.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Rodulf

Re: My Solstice ritual...

Postby Rodulf » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:04 am

?
"Doubting not I give my blood.
That I may enter Hall up high,
The sky belongs to Asagods
As long as the Raven flies!"