Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Help

At Adam

Hi, I'm an 18 years old person who lives in Turkey and want to talk about what i experienced. I guess i should start with first happenings.

When i was at 4-5 , start to seeing nightmares and wake up with pain and scratchs. Also in the physical world, i realized that sometimes a "thing" was following me just behind me and almost always i was feeling it. After 1-2 years, a charm found in my room and my family destroyed it (i hope) and everything got worse. More nightmares and strange noises,visions have folloved and ruined my life when i was at only 10-11 . I had to make a choice. Die or fight. I couldn't get help because of culture of my country, i tried but they kept running at mosque and it didn't work (absolutely). I choosed to fight and said myself " You must learn how can you protect yourself." I learnt too much thing with searching and tried everything that can be useful and it worked ! I was powerful and my nightmares disappeared. Helped people that i can and continiued to increase my power. While this things happening i m only 13-14 years old. In short, i don't want to write my priv life but then sometimes continue to improve and sometimes throw to the winds. Then, 1.5-2 years ago i became Satanist but RTRs , rituals etc. didn't effect me that i expected. These things brought me back what i lived in my childhod and the pain on my head,visions in my mind was painful. So, guys please help me for that. What type of thing can do this to me ? I'm not a jew and don't carry jew blood. Please help me and i'll keep going to improve myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back