Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Neck Flexibility Question

zsx

I have put off on asking about this for a long time but my neck hurts again now and I want to finally start working on a fix.

I am doing Yoga daily, HY and KY for several years now. But despite this, I still have serious issues with my neck flexibility. It's not anything that would be inconvenient in day-to-day life. But, energy frequently becomes trapped in there, usually 1 - 2 times a month but sometimes more often. It's connected to when bigger chunks of dirt are cleaned from my body, because those get stuck in my neck area then and cause pain for the rest of the day. If I have other big burst of energy then these also cause the same pain. I want to make my neck more flexible to stop this. What asanas can I do to work on this more? I already know of the part in KY where you work on your neck, and the "side stretch" in HY which seems to work on it a bit as well. But I feel I need asanas that are more directly focused on the neck itself and on increasing the flexibility to all directions. I want to do 10 minutes or more of exercies that exclusively focus on fixing my neck. I hope someone will have advice for me.

zsx said:
I have put off on asking about this for a long time but my neck hurts again now and I want to finally start working on a fix.

I am doing Yoga daily, HY and KY for several years now. But despite this, I still have serious issues with my neck flexibility. It's not anything that would be inconvenient in day-to-day life. But, energy frequently becomes trapped in there, usually 1 - 2 times a month but sometimes more often. It's connected to when bigger chunks of dirt are cleaned from my body, because those get stuck in my neck area then and cause pain for the rest of the day. If I have other big burst of energy then these also cause the same pain. I want to make my neck more flexible to stop this. What asanas can I do to work on this more? I already know of the part in KY where you work on your neck, and the "side stretch" in HY which seems to work on it a bit as well. But I feel I need asanas that are more directly focused on the neck itself and on increasing the flexibility to all directions. I want to do 10 minutes or more of exercies that exclusively focus on fixing my neck. I hope someone will have advice for me.

My advice to you is to clean your throat chakra. I don't think you need to incorporate anything physical if this is an energy thing in the first place and you're already doing yoga. What's likely happening is, yoga helps circulate energy in your soul body, and if there's some kind of blockage in your throat chakra, then during circulation the energy is going to hit that blockage and get stuck where it will build up negative energy that also may be circulating with it, so in addition you should be cleaning your soul regularly, but let's also focus on fixing this blockage.

What you need to do is break it, destroy it, energy blockages are a form of binding in the soul or chakra and you need to free yourself from it. It could be something from a past life trauma or something else, whatever the case there is a blockage there and it's time to get rid of it.

Find a nice quiet space to sit by yourself where you won't be disturbed or distracted. You can put on some music or ambiance if it will help you stay stimulated and focused, just make sure that whatever it is there are no lyrics or singing and that it will not hinder you or distract you but will help you. Now first things first I want you to clean your aura. Look inside of yourself, you can do this with your eyes open or closed, whichever method helps or works best for you, I personally visualize better with my eyes open but that's just me. Focus your attention onto your soul, feel it. Now I want you to visualize it being engulfed in a vibrant blue flame, blue flames are of Satan. I want you feel this blue fire burning throughout your entire soul, chakras and everything, burning and completely destroying any and all negative energy or bindings in your soul. Visualize the dark splotches or grey energy links burning up and being completely destroyed. Do this and know that the fire is destroying these negative energies to where they no longer exist inside of you. Do this for as long as it takes everywhere in yourself until you feel satisfied.

Now visualize a fire made of bright white-gold energy, let this fire rise up through your entire soul engulfing everything, feet, legs, arms, torso, head, every part of you and believe and focus with intent that this fire is cleaning out any remaining remnants of negative energy, also burning it away or pushing it out, whatever method works best for you to get the negative energy out of you and to keep it out of you. This white-gold fire will also simultaneously fill your soul with light which is needed to empower it. The point of these fire cleanings is to get rid of negative energy in the most efficient way so that you can GET to your throat chakra. Negative energy is like tar, trying to force positive energy through it or energy working is like trying to wade through a lake of tar, it takes more effort, more time and makes it harder. So getting rid of it in the first place will allow for much easier flow of positive energy.

Now that you've cleaned your soul, focus your attention onto your throat chakra, visualize it as best you can as it is, a sky-blue spinning vortex in your throat area with it's point facing down. Now this takes visual exercise to direct energy in breaking the blockage and cleaning the chakra. I want you to visualize just like you did with your soul, a blue fire. Start it from the bottom of your throat chakra, starting like a bonfire beneath it, focus on the blue flame digging out from under the most 'bottom' later of negative energy in your soul, go essentially through all the layers of lifetimes and everything from the very beginning of your souls existence, now raise the blue fire up from your chakra, pushing and 'scraping' out all of this negative energy from your chakra, as it rises through your chakra it is gathering and cleaning out even more negative energy through the chakra.

Also as it is burning through the the negative energy in your chakra, imagine that it is also destroying and burning up negative energy links attached to your chakra, these are like binding ties that look like grey or blackish strings of energy that latch themselves onto the chakra like the teeth of a leech, it takes a whole other working to find out where they even begin as the link will continue out from the latching through the akasha to wherever it's source is located which could even be from another lifetime, they inhibit the chakras power and bind it so destroy these too at the same time. Visualize that as the flame is pushing out the negative energy that it is also burning and snapping these ties away as it passes by them, destroying them completely where the links attachments will burn up and they will snap away and retreat out from your soul and away from you retreating back to their source. Increase the flames vibrancy and power and keep pushing out all of this negative energy until it is completely out of your chakra through the top of the vortex. Now just casually push this flame that still carries and cleans out the negativity further up through your six chakra and your crown chakra taking some negative energy out from those too along with it and allow it to completely push out this negative energy out through your crown chakra and completely outside of yourself, now that it's no longer in you and outside of your soul and aura you can throw it far away from you into the aether to dissipate or you can choose to have the flame completely engulf it and destroy the negative energy in entirety, imagining it burning up completely into nothingness.

Once you do this (and you can do it as many times you want or feel you need to), engulf your throat chakra in white-gold flame just like you did before with your soul and imagine that this fire is burning up and destroying any remnants of negativity. As you are doing this, vibrate the SOWILO rune into your throat chakra to further empower this cleaning. And as you are vibrating SOWILO into the chakra, I want you yo visualize some kind of barrier being destroyed. This can be anything you want to imagine so long as you know and believe with intent that it is the barrier that is blocking your chakra. You can visualize a door being broken down and destroyed completely with white-gold light now being allowed to shine through it with vibrant power, you can visualize a wall being completely broken through and shattered, you can picture a wall of black glass cracking and shattering away into nothing, white-gold light and energy now being able to freely pass through. Whatever it is you visualize make sure that it is something you know is blocking your chakra and that you are completely destroying it, and know that once you destroy it (you can destroy it multiple times for multiple different kinds of barriers and blockages you believe to be there) that the white-hold energy is able to completely flow free through the chakra COMPLETELY unhindered with nothing stopping it from circulating through.

Keep doing this at least once as a whole session in and of itself consistently every day for as long as it takes to completely destroy the blockage. Also this will result in a bit of an 'energy overload' in your throat chakra as it will not be used to such free-flowing energy and you will feel your throat chakra very powerfully. Don't be concerned about that, it is a good sign that you are breaking the blockages and the energy is finally flowing through. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back