Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
lealok
Posts: 31

Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby lealok » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:38 am

I read Al Jilwah recently, I was hoping to find guidelines that guide how a Satanist should behave and about the principles of conduct of a Satanist.

I realized from reading that basically, the only thing Satan demanded was to honor of his symbols. Satan's words give us complete freedom to live by our own inclinations ...

But complete freedom confuses me on many issues. Specifically, about sexuality on this topic, I would like someone who has the appropriate knowledge to share their vision/knowledge.

What is God's opinion about interracial sexual relations? What is Gods opinion for people with literally not honorable fetishes like cuckolds, masochists, golden shower and others... :?:

I have seen massive propaganda for an interracial relationship in my country (also in other countries) and a propagandistic romanticization of black men with white women. I don't know if those responsible for this are blacks or Jews or both ...

The fact is that these propaganda has a real effect on the opinion and preference of many women. Those who criticize and denounce this are called conspiratorial, envious, intrusive ...
Even worse is to see blacks making fun and mocking about it and using it as a racial insult.

I as a person who is going to put white children in the world, I can't stay inert and peaceful seeing this happen, I don't know exactly yet how to react, but something must to be done. It's not about caring about others' sex lives, it's about seeing a bad social situation forming and reacting in some way to my descendants living in a better world.

Any information or spiritual guidance will be welcome.
"Com inteligência e obstinação, contra ventos e marés..."

slyscorpion
Posts: 739

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby slyscorpion » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Interracial relationships are really bad no matter what. You can tell that on the energy level and the fact it won't last you are too different can't connect etc not only just what the God's say. You should listen to the God's though they are way more wise than any of us. So far as fetishes my understanding is as long as it's adults consenting I will probably get slack for this sigh but no fetishes are that wrong depending on the intention and vibration of the thoughts going into it. Be careful here things like debasing people or yourself or being a slave are wrong and just feed into the enemy. Anything that gives a negative or low vibration feeling or bad is not great. It's a corruption. Not specific fetishes. I think though when it gets to things like rape etc this is bad no matter what. I think you have to watch the intent not the specific fetishes more so to be honest. The goal is to be free and not have hang ups. There are some things that are murky but meditate and advance you will probably realize the truth about it.

It's best for you to expand your mind and advance with meditation then you will know yourself no one will have to tell you and in this case you won't won't want to do things that are not great if you feel it anyways :roll:

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 84

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Malkom2 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:43 pm

lealok wrote:...

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."
What is oppositional to Satan? Simply put, it's the jew, and all degeneracy that the jew advocates for. Degeneracy such as race mixing, incest, sexualization of, and sex with children, etc. etc.. The jew also is inherently anti Satan because the jew is anti truth. Of course those three things are the extreme examples, but the jew is pushing for the normalization of them. Even the smaller fetishes are results of programming and or a blocked, dirty sacral chakra, or a problem from a past life.

Shael
Posts: 2105

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Shael » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:23 pm

lealok wrote:...
Race mixing is inherently bad and harmful. Engaging in race mixing means betraying your own race. It means going against what Satan himself intended.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 116

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Cyn666 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:43 pm

Race mixing is against nature, and the adverts you see are the marketing campaign by the jews to further bastardize the races and aid in the elimination of the white race.

That feeling you get when you notice this campaign and very blatant plan, about how something must be done and you don't know how to react - use the final RTR. Your feelings of not wanting to sit peacefully by - you can use as fuel to propel your intentions in the final RTR to rid the world of this nonsense, to peel back the veil on people's minds, etc. The final RTR is the safest, and most potent, way to channel these energies at current. You could also participate in online warfare countering these adverts, be sure to use VPN and stay anonymous.

Spiritual Satanism is about complete freedom to be yourself. In the beginning it can be overwhelming as you're not given such freedoms before coming to Satan. You have to go through all your current morals, values, understandings, etc and decipher which are really yours and which you can disregard as they were never yours to begin with. The path to self knowledge and discovery is daunting at times, often confusing, but as long as you press on and keep thinking for yourself you'll find what it is that makes sense to you. And remember, any morals and values you have now will most likely change again and again as you learn more and come into yourself. It's normal. Don't worry about whether what you're thinking now is "right" or "wrong", as whether something is right/wrong has been given far too much importance and stressed with hundreds of years of Xian indoctrin.

When it comes to sexual fetishes, that is up to the consenting adults involved. What's important is that it's YOUR business, not ours. If you're wondering if what you're into is okay by other's standards, how about asking if it's alright by YOUR standards? If you like any of those obscure fetishes, like it and let it be! Stop feeling guilty and wondering if what you're doing is wrong! You're not going to be persecuted and tortured for liking weird shit. Accept yourself and move on.

If you're looking for opinions on this in general, this topic has been brought up several times on these forums. Use the search function and you'll have your curiosity satisfied.

User avatar
lealok
Posts: 31

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby lealok » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:23 am

Cyn666 wrote: If you like any of those obscure fetishes, like it and let it be! Stop feeling guilty and wondering if what you're doing is wrong! You're not going to be persecuted and tortured for liking weird shit. Accept yourself and move on.

.


I don't like any of the fetishes I mentioned.
I do not agree with you.

Vikings would not have been Vikings without Viking principles ...
The Spartans would not have been the Spartans without the Spartan principles ...

I believe it is important to make a moral judgment about certain thoughts and behaviors and to guide people, especially children, with certain principles, otherwise, they will be subject to being brainwashed by the enemy.

Image
I don't think it was said to any of these children that, "You can be weak in the face of the enemy, you can offer your Aryan wife and your Aryan daughter to a hebrew descendantyou can be dominated by a woman, follow your desires, everything is moral, no problem "

Image
Image

One of the main differences between these archetypes of man and a cucked beta white man is mindset ... Mindset is something forged and work and not something intrinsic.
"Com inteligência e obstinação, contra ventos e marés..."

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 116

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Cyn666 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:16 pm

lealok wrote:
I don't like any of the fetishes I mentioned.
I do not agree with you.



The part of my post you quoted was not specifically targeted at you but for anyone reading it who it applied to.

But again, Spiritual Satanism is about personal freedom. The world as it is, we're all from different places, raised with different morals. I get what you're saying and I agree. But what I was specifically talking of was sexual freedoms, of which I believe is quite different than an in general morality topic.

If what you really wanted to talk about was how morals of today influences our children and how the incel mentality is developed, you could have said so. But in your initial post you stressed your confusion on sexuality, to which I gave my opinion on sexuality, given present day influence and how people coming to Satanism probably hold on to any of these fetishes, to which it's none of my business. And it shouldn't be something one worries over what the Gods think of either.

Also when you mentioned needing to do something since you're going to put white children into the world, along with the RTR, consider metapolitics. That should satisfy your need to influence the future's morals and principles. Lead by example, so to say.

Posts you may find to be a good read on the topics at hand:

MetaPolitics:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24859

Take Responsibility:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24148

Introducing a Child to Satanism:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25134

On Porn:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5430

MGTOW is Toxic:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4534

Gender Sexuality:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12918&p=48087

Feel free to use the search function as there are many similar posts like yours in the past that could have the answers you seek. :^)

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 84

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Malkom2 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:20 pm

I definitely disagree that these obscure fetishes are ok, this is pure sjw filth. It's just following the same boring formula of libertarianism, "if they're not hurting anybody then it's ok." or "it's none of your business, or the governments business.". This is a slippery slope of degeneracy and this is self evident in the left in america. I find it funny how I've seen an argument get brought up before, that just because homosexuality and bisexuality is ok, that somehow validates all fetishes that don't immediately harm the people involved, as if these sexualities are purely just fetishes. These fetishes stem from a land of degeneracy, in a non Jewish white world these fetishes would not exist.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1069
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Egon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Set is the Patron God of BDSM. As long as everyone involved are consenting adults of the same race and are unharmed, not involving any excrements, we do not condemn ANY sexual fetish/fantasy.

Malkom2 wrote:I definitely disagree that these obscure fetishes are ok, this is pure sjw filth. It's just following the same boring formula of libertarianism, "if they're not hurting anybody then it's ok." or "it's none of your business, or the governments business.". This is a slippery slope of degeneracy and this is self evident in the left in america. I find it funny how I've seen an argument get brought up before, that just because homosexuality and bisexuality is ok, that somehow validates all fetishes that don't immediately harm the people involved, as if these sexualities are purely just fetishes. These fetishes stem from a land of degeneracy, in a non Jewish white world these fetishes would not exist.

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 84

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Malkom2 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 pm

Egon wrote:Set is the Patron God of BDSM. As long as everyone involved are consenting adults of the same race and are unharmed, not involving any excrements, we do not condemn ANY sexual fetish/fantasy.

I don't really care who's the Patron God of anything, to be quite blunt. You can speak for yourself, but it's my personal opinion that these things are degenerate.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1069
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Egon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:37 am

Sorry but your personal bias does not matter more than the opinion of Satan and the Gods. If you don't wanna respect the position of the Gods on a matter or you wanna be the bed police then you're in the wrong religion.

Malkom2 wrote:I don't really care who's the Patron God of anything, to be quite blunt. You can speak for yourself, but it's my personal opinion that these things are degenerate.

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 84

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Malkom2 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Egon wrote:...

And as I said before I don't care. If you're only argument is "well the gods say it's ok", than you're no better than a christian.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1069
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Egon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:35 pm

Malkom2 wrote:...

Nodoby here cares for your personal bed police religion. The website is called "Joy of SATAN", not "Joy of Some Psichologically Xtian Kid who shows up and wanna define what kind of sex the goyim is allowed to have."

There's no argument in... Satanism means you're following... Satan and his Demons' orders, duh.

User avatar
lealok
Posts: 31

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby lealok » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:02 am

Malkom2 wrote:
Egon wrote:...

"".

If I were a God or father I would be ashamed and disappointed to see my creation or children of mine with such dishonorable behaviors.

I would still find an honorless person those who like these fetishes, but honestly, I wouldn't mind if it was just white people, but I personally heard a black man saying: "cuckold is white man fetish. if a black man is cuckold he's commenting cultural appropriation of white men ".

I repeat what I said before, I have often seen black men mocking about having sex with white women as a way of offending the race.

-When I watching national or international movies and advertisements there is always a white woman with a black man.

-These days I was accompanying my little sister watch cartoon, in the cartoon was a couple of a blonde woman with a black. I just hated it! This unquestionably unconsciously influences the psychological of the girl.

- To top it off, blacks tend to prefer white women more than women of their own race. This is a fact that black women and statistics can easily confirm ...

Look at this whole scenario and reflect! This is intolerable!

This is the way things should be:
Image
Image
This is the trash the world is becoming:
Image

Any white man who has the honor and cares about the world in which his children will live MUST to do something! Seek a position of power in society, seek to evolve spiritually and find out what you can to combat it!

Do not argue among yourselves, my comrades!
The enemy is another.
"Com inteligência e obstinação, contra ventos e marés..."

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 84

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Malkom2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:20 am

Egon wrote:...

I still see a lack of an actual argument. I'm not trying to police you in the bed Egon, don't worry. I won't come busting down your door to confiscate your 15 inch dildo and whips and chains. I'm just saying I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2592
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Stormblood » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:37 am

I think people should stop bringing the Gods into their arguments, even more so when they have to misattribute them stuff coming from miscommunication and misconception. HP Maxine Dietrich is the most humble person about communication with the Gods, despite her experience that outclasses anyone here, yet some people think they can come here and preach whatever they want because they're so conceited they think their communication is flawless. Do we really need to involve the Gods into everything just to legitimise our points?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 am

lealok wrote:If I were a God or father I would be ashamed and disappointed to see my creation or children of mine with such dishonorable behaviors.

I would still find an honorless person those who like these fetishes


that's okay lealok thankfully your opinion is as useless and irrelevant as you are

I'm going to assume you are new to satanism; behaving like a xian and taking this obnoxious "holier than thou" attitude to a community of SATANISTS, people who are fed up with this disgusting and obnoxious behavior, is probably not going to work out for you. I don't bother with this other retard which is an obvious troll account, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.


So let's say a Satanist who performs their daily duties consistently, and is dedicated and efficient in his contribution to the struggle happens to have a fetish that you, in your infinite knowledge and understanding, deem "dishonorable". So we should be ashamed and disappointed in this person, because they don't have sex in the way that some fucking nobody on the internet deems appropriate.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:30 am

Malkom2 wrote:
Egon wrote:...

I still see a lack of an actual argument. I'm not trying to police you in the bed Egon, don't worry. I won't come busting down your door to confiscate your 15 inch dildo and whips and chains. I'm just saying I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.

The need to dominate and submit are elements of sexual tension which is present in every sexual interaction. What Egon is saying is not degenerate at all. Some people have needs that aren't fulfilled in their day to day lives and they choose to satiate them in their sexual lives. And that's entirely normal. This lifestyle has been around for thousands of years.

What's wrong and Jewish is that they corrupt everything to the extreme. Extreme BDSM,Disgusting BDSM,Disgusting sex,ultra violent sex etc are all Jewish corruptions and have nothing to do with actual BDSM.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 3997

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:11 am

Malkom2 wrote:
Egon wrote:...

I still see a lack of an actual argument. I'm not trying to police you in the bed Egon, don't worry. I won't come busting down your door to confiscate your 15 inch dildo and whips and chains. I'm just saying I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/199791
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1051
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 am

Malkom2 wrote:
Egon wrote:...

I still see a lack of an actual argument. I'm not trying to police you in the bed Egon, don't worry. I won't come busting down your door to confiscate your 15 inch dildo and whips and chains. I'm just saying I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.


Funny you are accusing him of lack of actual arguments, while your whole position is based on: “eww, it’s gross, I don’t like it, therefore it’s bad”.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:30 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Malkom2 wrote:
Egon wrote:...

I still see a lack of an actual argument. I'm not trying to police you in the bed Egon, don't worry. I won't come busting down your door to confiscate your 15 inch dildo and whips and chains. I'm just saying I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.


Funny you are accusing him of lack of actual arguments, while your whole position is based on: “eww, it’s gross, I don’t like it, therefore it’s bad”.

Pissing in your girlfriend's mouth is pretty gross tbh. I'm a pretty good dominant and even I'm disgusted by this weird shit. I'll do whip play,role play,rope play,nipple clampers and bondage bars etc but I don't see any BDSM in pissing on someone or shitting on them. Using ultraviolence to make them bleed etc, extreme gangbangs etc these just seem downright psychotic to me. Its like a point where you've completely lost all empathy and don't see the other person as a person, is where it stops being BDSM. At that point it becomes simple psychopathic torture . Personally I believe the extremes in any field is unhealthy, engaging in behaviors being regulated by Jews .
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:00 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Malkom2 wrote:
Egon wrote:...

I still see a lack of an actual argument. I'm not trying to police you in the bed Egon, don't worry. I won't come busting down your door to confiscate your 15 inch dildo and whips and chains. I'm just saying I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.


Funny you are accusing him of lack of actual arguments, while your whole position is based on: “eww, it’s gross, I don’t like it, therefore it’s bad”.

Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1069
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Egon » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Jack wrote:Its like a point where you've completely lost all empathy and don't see the other person as a person, is where it stops being BDSM. At that point it becomes simple psychopathic torture.

I think no one is arguin against that, I made that clear in my previous post but this dude comes with his virgin mary hungups on normal fetishes like having sex toys (like if it would insult me, dildos are ok lol) and pretend to define what a clean soul is.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1051
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Jack wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
Malkom2 wrote:I still see a lack of an actual argument. I'm not trying to police you in the bed Egon, don't worry. I won't come busting down your door to confiscate your 15 inch dildo and whips and chains. I'm just saying I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.


Funny you are accusing him of lack of actual arguments, while your whole position is based on: “eww, it’s gross, I don’t like it, therefore it’s bad”.

Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.


Whom? Egon?


Get out of here, I know Egon here more than I know you. Egon would never support race mixing, he probably said something that you got out of context.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4883

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:46 pm

I personally feel disturbed everytime I read some bullshit self opinion on a superficial subject, that cannot stand on it's own, and someone just brings some God in to try to justify whatever puny behaviour engaged in by humans.

Bringing the Gods into this strange spectrum of insecurity and using them to dishonestly win arguments one cannot support is not a good thing. It's OK to lose an argument or have an opinion but it's not OK to drag the Gods into it just to dishonestly try to win the argument.

Normal and decent things are very self revealing, such as for example you shouldn't like harm yourself until you die during a sexual encounter, or do drugs until you turn into a zombie. These are self revealed truths.

Humans have different sexuality based on their psychology, chart, and natural inclination. One may hate what another likes.

Except of life threatening things, like scat, or socially destructive things like pedophilia which destroys the youth, and other such things, yes, it's nobody's business to get into the pants of others, as this is of no concern to them or affecting the greater whole.

This is not a liberal argument on freedoms, as liberalism doesn't take nature in perspective at all, it just says "You are free because you are free" and this is not an argument based on natural logic or observation. Having personal freedom of choice isn't "Liberalism".

The freedom to destroy one's self also exists, and this is a freedom Liberalism supports, but Spiritual Satanism is in opposition to this. Equating the two is just dishonest arguing.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1051
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Malkom2 wrote:I think, personally, these things are degenerate, and stem from an unclean soul, or abuse from a past life.


i think, personally, that you should kill yourself


What the heck, that is just wrong to say to other SS, regardless if you agree with him or not.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Jack wrote:Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.


Imagine being so much of a pussy that you don't have the balls to adress someone directly to argue over the internet

You are clinically retarded if you literally think I endorsed race mixing. I said in the post that it is damaging to the soul, in plain english. I think more and more that you are the type of person who drools over the keyboard when typing.

And oh no, I told an obvious troll to kill themself. My bad.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

luis
Posts: 2468

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby luis » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:59 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I personally feel disturbed everytime I read some bullshit self opinion on a superficial subject, that cannot stand on it's own, and someone just brings some God in to try to justify whatever puny behaviour engaged in by humans.

Bringing the Gods into this strange spectrum of insecurity and using them to dishonestly win arguments one cannot support is not a good thing. It's OK to lose an argument or have an opinion but it's not OK to drag the Gods into it just to dishonestly try to win the argument.

Normal and decent things are very self revealing, such as for example you shouldn't like harm yourself until you die during a sexual encounter, or do drugs until you turn into a zombie. These are self revealed truths.

The problem is that this thing has been said by HP Jake Carlson. This statement about the God Seth always felt weird to me, everyone here need to understand that a HP can be wrong too sometime and this is not to Attack anyone but i just think they can be decived astrally too especially if they are not that advanced.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3013
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:07 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Jack wrote:Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.


Imagine being so much of a pussy that you don't have the balls to adress someone directly to argue over the internet

You are clinically retarded if you literally think I endorsed race mixing. I said in the post that it is damaging to the soul, in plain english. I think more and more that you are the type of person who drools over the keyboard when typing.

And oh no, I told an obvious troll to kill themself. My bad.

You clearly said a few times that you support it as long as there is no child born from it. And even though it damages their soul when their doing it, you agree with them doing it if it is only harming themself. Because they deserve whatever bad effects come from their actions. So you were clear that it's a bad thing and it damages them, but you still agreed with them doing it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4883

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 pm

luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I personally feel disturbed everytime I read some bullshit self opinion on a superficial subject, that cannot stand on it's own, and someone just brings some God in to try to justify whatever puny behaviour engaged in by humans.

Bringing the Gods into this strange spectrum of insecurity and using them to dishonestly win arguments one cannot support is not a good thing. It's OK to lose an argument or have an opinion but it's not OK to drag the Gods into it just to dishonestly try to win the argument.

Normal and decent things are very self revealing, such as for example you shouldn't like harm yourself until you die during a sexual encounter, or do drugs until you turn into a zombie. These are self revealed truths.

The problem is that this thing has been said by HP Jake Carlson. This statement about the God Seth always felt weird to me, everyone here need to understand that a HP can be wrong too sometime and this is not to Attack anyone but i just think they can be decived astrally too especially if they are not that advanced.


I don't know the wrongness of the statement, nor I wrote this specifically for this. Generally, it's normal that the Gods should stay out of these things, because then they only become tools for the wrong types of debates.

The Gods are miles apart, so if the Gods have specific sexual preferences or a sexual reality, they are certainly not conducting it in the ways that humans do. I'd rather not go into details as I am well studied beyond most people in these, and yes, there are a lot of things which people do which are sickening and degenerate.

Bringing the Gods into that is just absurd. Opinions are all fine, freedom is great, but the Gods don't have to be dragged by the nose in it.

Feminists write strange subversive shit in how all surgeries are justified because of some Ancient Hindu God or something like this. These are gross interpretations of things and not spiritual ones. These are subversive arguments in their nature.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1069
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Egon » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:58 pm

For the sake of clarification I don't think it's dishonest to debunk what a random comment says what is or is not "unclean" or whatever because his "aryan christus" said so, if it's based on an idea that Satan and the Gods directly defend or oppose, in stricto sensu with the context of healthy practice in the human world. Sexual fetishes for instance but it could be "Black Magic is dirty" or you name it.

In the same way the opposite extremes like "X high ranking Demon rules sexual freedom therefore he/she is my sex toy" or cursing innocent dogs because "Satan approves black magic" is equaly retarded.

Shael
Posts: 2105

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Shael » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Egon wrote:I think no one is arguin against that, I made that clear in my previous post but this dude comes with his virgin mary hungups on normal fetishes like having sex toys (like if it would insult me, dildos are ok lol) and pretend to define what a clean soul is.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
Jack wrote:Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.


Imagine being so much of a pussy that you don't have the balls to adress someone directly to argue over the internet

You are clinically retarded if you literally think I endorsed race mixing. I said in the post that it is damaging to the soul, in plain english. I think more and more that you are the type of person who drools over the keyboard when typing.

And oh no, I told an obvious troll to kill themself. My bad.

You clearly said a few times that you support it as long as there is no child born from it. And even though it damages their soul when their doing it, you agree with them doing it if it is only harming themself. Because they deserve whatever bad effects come from their actions. So you were clear that it's a bad thing and it damages them, but you still agreed with them doing it.


Yeah. I would warn against it, but if people decide to destroy themselves regardless that's no longer my business. Same if someone wants to take a selfie in front of an oncoming train.

They punish themselves with the consequences of their actions. My duty as a satanist is warning, informing and educating people on these matters, not hold their hand in life and change their diapers and make sure they don't get a booboo.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:54 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Jack wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
Funny you are accusing him of lack of actual arguments, while your whole position is based on: “eww, it’s gross, I don’t like it, therefore it’s bad”.

Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.


Whom? Egon?


Get out of here, I know Egon here more than I know you. Egon would never support race mixing, he probably said something that you got out of context.

Oh sorry, this is actual a different post and I mistakenly replied thinking this was the same thread.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Jack wrote:Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.


Imagine being so much of a pussy that you don't have the balls to adress someone directly to argue over the internet

You are clinically retarded if you literally think I endorsed race mixing. I said in the post that it is damaging to the soul, in plain english. I think more and more that you are the type of person who drools over the keyboard when typing.

And oh no, I told an obvious troll to kill themself. My bad.

I'm talking to you, you little pussy. And yes you did endorse Race Mixing. It doesn't matter if you said it damages the soul. You specifically said one was okay to live with the consequences of their actions and to allow anyone to do anything as long as it was between consenting adults,and you specifically said this about race mixing and I can quote you directly.

This IS endorsing race mixing. Its like saying cocaine should be legalized and you are free to choose whatever you do and you know it might kill you but we won't stop you instead. Race Mixing must be banned by law, like it was in Nuremberg.

Your views about this subject are libertarian and your a stupid asshole if you think you are going to get out of this predicament.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 84

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Malkom2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Jack wrote:...

I should've clarified in my earlier messages that I was indeed referring to the degenerate sexual acts that you just described. I totally agree with you. Whenever I hear the term "BDSM", my mind draws a line between that and sexual degradation.

Egon wrote:...

I think we have a misunderstanding based on me not clarifying my exact point to begin with. As I've said to Jack I was always referring to the degenerated "BDSM", the same things that he listed. I still think that a "15 inch dildo" and toys like it are degenerate, as they have a high risk of damaging the body. I'm against all sexual things and fetishes that cause immediate harm to the participants, as I'm sure you are to. And I never intended to define what spiritual cleanliness was. I was just simply stating that these degenerated bdsm urges and fetishes come from an unclean soul, a past life, or programming done by jewish media.

Dahaarkan wrote:...

I'm no troll, but I completely respect your opinion that I should kill myself. I love it when others exercise their freedom of speech and don't care about who hears it. Completely based.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:52 pm

The Yezidi's are forbidden from mixing and live in a society with a strong clan system based on spiritual and society duties. They also have hygiene laws that are strict I don't believe they pee on each other if that helps you out.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:38 am

Jack wrote:Your views about this subject are libertarian and your a stupid asshole if you think you are going to get out of this predicament.


predicament lol

Let me tell you a secret jackass unlike you I'm not playing a character here trying to "fit in" or look good in front of others. I give my opinion raw and how it is and I'm always down for a debate, I've been proven wrong before.

Thing is debating with kids like you is boring af you don't actually have an opinion or any personal beliefs you just go with whatever everybody else thinks to "fit in" and look good. You will twist and exaggerate anything I say to try to "win" the argument so you can look superior, it's about winning the argument, not expressing ideas and points of view. It's the most infantile way of debating possible.

It's why I think you're such a fucking loser all it takes is any HP coming here to tell you you're wrong you instantly change your opinion or try to twist your arguments to try to fit what they say, I've seen it happen before. That's how desperate and insecure you are about keeping your public image here. It's really cringe.


And for like the 7th time in a row, I endorse banning things which promote interracial sex and informing people of the consequences of it. I simply don't care if people decide to do it anyway as long as mixed children aren't born; they punish themselves with their actions.


I wish stormblood would come back here and call me retarded and we could argue again. He's fun to debate with, because he actually believes what he says and stands by it, instead of twisting shit to win arguments on the internet.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:47 am

Malkom2 wrote:I'm no troll, but I completely respect your opinion that I should kill myself. I love it when others exercise their freedom of speech and don't care about who hears it. Completely based.


I disagree with virtually everything you say and/or believe, and I think you're pretty annoying but I take back what I said. You're thick skinned and that's cool. I still think your stance on this topic is stupid
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:52 am

Jack wrote:
Jack wrote:Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.

Oh sorry, this is actual a different post and I mistakenly replied thinking this was the same thread.


?? you literally said "another topic"

jack are u sweating over this
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Shael
Posts: 2105

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Shael » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:10 am

Dahaarkan wrote:?? you literally said "another topic"

jack are u sweating over this
He's starting to crack and it's hilarious. Ever since people gave him a backlash over him trying to insult all women who dont want to have children at 18, he's been going around here butthurt throwing tantrums.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
lealok
Posts: 31

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby lealok » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:14 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
lealok wrote:


" thankfully your opinion is as useless and irrelevant as you are"


" that some fucking nobody on the internet deems appropriate".


I made the topic to see the opinion on the issues I quoted from white Satanists who have the appropriate knowledge to share.

If I knew you're not white I wouldn't even do this topic to answer you, I would just ignore you. For personal reasons I just want to hear the opinion of white Satanists.

If you are white, I recommend you stop being unnecessarily aggressive with others my friend, it is not good.

Also: For those who reported my mistakes in English, you are right, I will improve my English before creating more topics.
"Com inteligência e obstinação, contra ventos e marés..."

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:08 am

Shael wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:?? you literally said "another topic"

jack are u sweating over this
He's starting to crack and it's hilarious. Ever since people gave him a backlash over him trying to insult all women who dont want to have children at 18, he's been going around here butthurt throwing tantrums.

You might be clinically retarded if you think that is what's happening. Do not misunderstand. I can sense what's happening with you ,also. As opposed to this other degenerate I know what your specific problem is. The more quickly you get rid of that psychic leeach, the better your mind will have clarity to see the truth.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:09 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Jack wrote:
Jack wrote:Also be careful of who you support because this person just endorsed Race Mixing in his views in another topic and wished someone to kill themselves.

Oh sorry, this is actual a different post and I mistakenly replied thinking this was the same thread.


?? you literally said "another topic"

jack are u sweating over this

I'm not sweating anything. I was so horrified about your views, I thought she was talking about you here without realizing you were spreading your degeneracy in another topic.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:20 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Jack wrote:Your views about this subject are libertarian and your a stupid asshole if you think you are going to get out of this predicament.


predicament lol

Let me tell you a secret jackass unlike you I'm not playing a character here trying to "fit in" or look good in front of others. I give my opinion raw and how it is and I'm always down for a debate, I've been proven wrong before.

Thing is debating with kids like you is boring af you don't actually have an opinion or any personal beliefs you just go with whatever everybody else thinks to "fit in" and look good. You will twist and exaggerate anything I say to try to "win" the argument so you can look superior, it's about winning the argument, not expressing ideas and points of view. It's the most infantile way of debating possible.

It's why I think you're such a fucking loser all it takes is any HP coming here to tell you you're wrong you instantly change your opinion or try to twist your arguments to try to fit what they say, I've seen it happen before. That's how desperate and insecure you are about keeping your public image here. It's really cringe.


And for like the 7th time in a row, I endorse banning things which promote interracial sex and informing people of the consequences of it. I simply don't care if people decide to do it anyway as long as mixed children aren't born; they punish themselves with their actions.


I wish stormblood would come back here and call me retarded and we could argue again. He's fun to debate with, because he actually believes what he says and stands by it, instead of twisting shit to win arguments on the internet.

Beside being a dishonest leech your also a shameless degenerate,
I am personally fine with absolutely anything that two or more consenting adults do with their bodies. They can even kill their partner and eat their corpse as long as there is a document proving the act is consensual, I don't care. In the same way they can damage their spirit with interracial sex. As long as they alone suffer the consequences of their actions, I don't see what the problem is. It is their choice and their bodies. As long as these things aren't pushed or promoted, and a child doesn't have to suffer for it, I don't see what the problem is.



Yeah. I would warn against it, but if people decide to destroy themselves regardless that's no longer my business. Same if someone wants to take a selfie in front of an oncoming train.

They punish themselves with the consequences of their actions. My duty as a satanist is warning, informing and educating people on these matters, not hold their hand in life and change their diapers and make sure they don't get a booboo.


You're shamelessly making dishonest statements about things that you have never said. For example you never said race mixing should be banned. You specifically endorsed race mixing and even said it was none of your business. Changing your statements and inventing new ones out of the blue is your appearance of being a devious being who will morph when called out. You just changed your statements as you were called out on the hypocrisy and absolutely retardedness of your beliefs like the little bitch you are.You still won't say "I endorse banning race mixing. " Your instead saying "I endorse banning things that promote race mixing." Its obvious that you are afraid to admit your own degeneracy and are making up statements to divert the attention away from your actual statements.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Shael
Posts: 2105

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Shael » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:14 am

Jack wrote:You still won't say "I endorse banning race mixing. " Your instead saying "I endorse banning things that promote race mixing."
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with him saying that. He is saying to ban stuff that would motivate people to engage in race mixing, while you are saying we should bust into people's bedrooms FBI-style and smack them on the head for doing smth you dont like.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:42 am

Jack wrote:Beside being a dishonest leech your also a shameless degenerate,

You're shamelessly making dishonest statements about things that you have never said. For example you never said race mixing should be banned. You specifically endorsed race mixing and even said it was none of your business. Changing your statements and inventing new ones out of the blue is your appearance of being a devious being who will morph when called out. You just changed your statements as you were called out on the hypocrisy and absolutely retardedness of your beliefs like the little bitch you are.You still won't say "I endorse banning race mixing. " Your instead saying "I endorse banning things that promote race mixing." Its obvious that you are afraid to admit your own degeneracy and are making up statements to divert the attention away from your actual statements.


Listen jack if we're already at the point where your brain burned out (that was quick) and you have no real arguments left besides insults, at least make them good.

Your insults are just pure cringe. Dishonest leech? little bitch? What is this preschool shit?

I can almost hear the tears rolling as you punch this into the keyboard.


My statement is the same as the very first post where I said my opinion. You can warn and inform people, you can ban stuff that promotes it, but you cannot ban the practice entirely because you cannot control people's lives to this degree. So there's no point caring about it beyond warning people and banning that which promotes it.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:51 am

Jack wrote:
Shael wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:?? you literally said "another topic"

jack are u sweating over this
He's starting to crack and it's hilarious. Ever since people gave him a backlash over him trying to insult all women who dont want to have children at 18, he's been going around here butthurt throwing tantrums.

You might be clinically retarded if you think that is what's happening. Do not misunderstand. I can sense what's happening with you ,also. As opposed to this other degenerate I know what your specific problem is. The more quickly you get rid of that psychic leeach, the better your mind will have clarity to see the truth.


Wait is he implying that I'm influencing you?

This kid cannot be serious
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 415

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:55 am

Shael wrote:while you are saying we should bust into people's bedrooms FBI-style and smack them on the head for doing smth you dont like.


I'm not surprised if he thinks this is correct judging from his numerous self righteous rants about how people need to live their lives the way he deems appropriate.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1561

Re: Doubts about moral, sexuality and Spiritual Satanism.

Postby Jack » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Shael wrote:
Jack wrote:You still won't say "I endorse banning race mixing. " Your instead saying "I endorse banning things that promote race mixing."
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with him saying that. He is saying to ban stuff that would motivate people to engage in race mixing, while you are saying we should bust into people's bedrooms FBI-style and smack them on the head for doing smth you dont like.

I don't know if you're genuinely stupid or if you're on drugs because you're already policing rights when you prevent someone from creating propaganda. People will still engage in that activity if they are given the choice to do so. It must be made a criminal offense so that its reduced to the utmost minimum or completely eradicated. I couldn't expect this from you atleast. Theres something terribly wrong with this and yes it is going to be banned by LAW. Something I don't like ? Are you crazy? Race mixing is against nature and the races itself. You don't have the right to engage in it. It's a crime.
Image
The two laws were the Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honour, which forbade marriages and extramarital intercourse between Jews and Germans and the employment of German females under 45 in Jewish households, and the Reich Citizenship Law, which declared that only those of German or related blood were eligible to be Reich citizens.

This is what your looking towards ^. Have you been corrupted in your views now ? Or are you simply unaware of what it is that your even fighting for ?
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fuoco blu 666, Google [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 35 guests