Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Audio Enochian Keys

Aninha

Satanic Greetings !!

I would like to know if anyone has the audios with the Enochian Key pronunciations, because I am not able to make the pronunciations correctly.

Long live SATAN !!
Long live all the Gods of Hell !!

Aninha said:
Satanic Greetings !!

I would like to know if anyone has the audios with the Enochian Key pronunciations, because I am not able to make the pronunciations correctly.

Long live SATAN !!

You don't need to know the Enochian. Of anything, you can get familiar with sanskrit, which is a powerful language and one of the oldest. Many of our power words and mantras are in sanskrit.

Runes,o f course, are also helpful as words of power.

HPS Shannon said:
Aninha said:
Satanic Greetings !!

Long live SATAN !!

You don't need to know the Enochian. Of anything, you can get familiar with sanskrit, which is a powerful language and one of the oldest. Many of our power words and mantras are in sanskrit.

HPS Shannon,

Thank you for the guidelines.

HPS Shannon said:
Aninha said:
Satanic Greetings !!

Long live SATAN !!

Someone mentioned zAsitR is governor and can be used for binding also sananda for joy right? But where do I find more words of power in sanskrit?

EvilWang said:
Someone mentioned zAsitR
Screenshot-2019-10-23-18-57-40-90.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back