Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thanks to Abigor/Eligos for His Help.

magus.immortalis

Last night, I summoned Abigor/Eligos through invoking the energy from his sigil and he came to my room (through astral projection) because I had many questions, that I needed help with in clarification and understanding, so that I may also have peace of mind.

He was and is extremely patient, warm, friendly, helpful and has very sensitive feelings and feels things very deeply (as do all the Gods/Demons and Goddesses/Demonesses of Hell.)

I have had a lot of blatant interference in telepathic and astral communication from the enemy when I communicate with my Guardians. Even if they are standing directly next to me, many times the enemy spirits interfere. My Guardian allow this to happen so I know when it's the enemy, and when it's the Powers of Hell.
The enemy is a great mimic of voices. I don't just "feel" out the energy but also listen carefully to the messages I am getting.

I found that the more one advances and open themselves up to the astral, the more the enemy interferes to distract and delude. I have learned that it's really important to keep focused on Satan, be grounded and having discipline and a routine. One of the first things the enemy does is make you stop meditating. That's a big one. To procrastinate on that, or to keep leaving it for later and later and then never doing it. Then they attack you psychically or at night time, when you are trying to sleep.

This is just a bit of background of what I have been dealing with, and getting a lot of conflicting information and messages. I summoned Abigor for help in figuring out what was real and what was not.

This post is just publicity for this wonderful, caring, loving Demon/God that I am so lucky to have in my life, and be friends with.

Hail Abigor/Eligos!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back