Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish population worldwide

Hornet666

Does anyone know what the actual statistic is? I've seen videos of jews state different figures. Alot of the time they like to use the old "6 million" figure. Then I've heard 8 million then 12 million. Would be interesting to know just how many fuckwits we are up against. I believe there maybe 20 million. I could be wrong perhaps more.

Doesn't really matter because all of them have made a reservation at a soap factory
arbeit-macht-frei-gate.jpg

'Arbeit Macht Frei'
5353_250.jpg

Hornet666 said:
Does anyone know what the actual statistic is? I've seen videos of jews state different figures. Alot of the time they like to use the old "6 million" figure. Then I've heard 8 million then 12 million. Would be interesting to know just how many fuckwits we are up against. I believe there maybe 20 million. I could be wrong perhaps more.
If I recall correctly HP HC stated there are like 800 million Jews worldwide. The same number that were killed in the holocaust according to a jewess that felt insulted by a man who had a Swastika on his property.

I recall a sermon by HP.Cobra that stated about a little over 350,000,000(350 million) currently Worldwide.

18ish million was about 1945 time period. Ironically enough assuming 160K-240K-300K-maybe worst case scenario 500K died in the holohoax directly and indirectly by the allies due to continuous bombings, their population actually INCREASED something like I believe anywhere from 450K-700K.

In other words despite losing; in the jewish almanac book, their population actually was increased even with this loss.

Basically 1939 they had about 17/18 or so million and by 1945 they went to 18.7 million or so. The only time they couldn't do a check is sometime in '42, they just reiterated the same number then a year later they calculated more.

6 million might have been around the time of the Crimean war. I recall in the Prophp previous forums, someone posted information that as early as 1830s the use of 6 million jews in danger bullshit was occurring primarily due to the Crimean war. The jews wish they had the population of Gentiles, their current 350 million is probably African level of population sometime in 1970s nearing 80s or so. But back then in the 1830s so many jews were pogromed through the years that their population was kept in check. Also we shouldn't forget the ancient times when the Egyptians and Romans massacred the jews often.

Either way it's possible it might be wrong I mean going 18 million to 350 million is a HELL of a lot. But judging from the lies of population growth by the jews and how they often have anywhere from 2-5 kids or more, it's probably accurate. Like for example in recent times they stated hasedim jews are at around 600,000; in reality they are closer to a million probably are a million as this statistic was released sometime in the last few years.

So in reality anytime you see jewish population statistics it's probably at a higher level than said or mentioned. Just to remain the (((1%))), to obscure their operations from the population, when in reality they are a lot more of them than said in the statistics.

17 million is a common number I have heard used for Jews. It's probably though around like what you said. However if we count all the half and quarter breeds and stuff we could be getting up there to over 30 million. However still they are not more than a couple percentage points in the world. There are probably less of them doing spiritual workings in the occult at an advanced level and fully aware of the truth than there are of us by now maybe a few thousand. So that is the good news. The whole 17-30 million other Jewish souls don't count so far as spirituality is concerned and most are weak maybe even more so than a gentile that is brainwashed into Islam or xtianity.

This is the good news. So don't worry too much about it there is no way they can win this. Not to mention you can bet some of the spiritual ones are beginning to freak out and try to suck up to the God's and maybe even work for their own destruction as Hoodedcobra said. There is no way they are going to keep this going more than a few more years. So it's best not to get scared by these statistics.

Now yes if all of them were aware of the truth and working spirituality we would have been fucked a long time ago but this isn't their nature. 1 of us who is really advanced is worth more than thousands of Jews xtians and mudslimes combined in spiritual power think about that. This is why we are winning.

Hornet666 said:
If I'm not wromg HP Hoodescobra said there are around 300 million jews on the planet at the moment. Probably this includes mixed race jews, gipsies who are partly jewish and so on (if there are any other jewish sub-groups)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back