The LIE of KETO

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Eric13
Posts: 637

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Eric13 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Yagami Light wrote:In regards to bread and pasta, please read the book Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis.

These books are a dime a dozen and are the reason this concept is perpetuated and confusing people.

Grains simply aren’t the problem. This doctor you referred to, caught on to a loose theory of his, then conducted experiments all based around proving his hypothesis right for his own ego and didn’t base anything on objective reality. It’s the same with any of these ‘groundbreaking’ best selling diet books, if you observe. It’s nothing new.

He shows that diabetes patients eating less grains (I.e. carbs) had lower blood sugar. Oh surprise surprise. Less sugar in the diet and they had less sugar in the blood? How could this be??

See what I mean, he’s using grains as his proof, but it’s just carbs. Which diabetes patients should be carful with anyway, but the point is that it is biased science. We don’t know that it’s grains. Nothing in his science shows that, but he projects it in that way. Grains themselves have nothing to do with blood sugar, it’s the carbs in them.

Also, look at the title. Lose grains, lose weight? Any title like this, you know is bs. There’s no such thing as a type of food that causes weight loss or weight gain. It’s the calories plain and simple. So what this guy does in his experiments, is he has people cut out grains and then lowers their calorie intake and then says ‘oh grains were making you fat!’ Once again, typical jew style science. It was never the grains themselves, but poor portions.

As I already stated, we can see in the real world, in real cultures grains are an important part of many people’s diets no problem. So creating a book about how grains are bad and inserting this fear on others so everyone fears them, doesn’t change reality. Which is they aren’t bad. We can blatantly see that.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:13 am

Eric13 wrote:
Yagami Light wrote:In regards to bread and pasta, please read the book Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis.

These books are a dime a dozen and are the reason this concept is perpetuated and confusing people.

Grains simply aren’t the problem. This doctor you referred to, caught on to a loose theory of his, then conducted experiments all based around proving his hypothesis right for his own ego and didn’t base anything on objective reality. It’s the same with any of these ‘groundbreaking’ best selling diet books, if you observe. It’s nothing new.

He shows that diabetes patients eating less grains (I.e. carbs) had lower blood sugar. Oh surprise surprise. Less sugar in the diet and they had less sugar in the blood? How could this be??

See what I mean, he’s using grains as his proof, but it’s just carbs. Which diabetes patients should be carful with anyway, but the point is that it is biased science. We don’t know that it’s grains. Nothing in his science shows that, but he projects it in that way. Grains themselves have nothing to do with blood sugar, it’s the carbs in them.

Also, look at the title. Lose grains, lose weight? Any title like this, you know is bs. There’s no such thing as a type of food that causes weight loss or weight gain. It’s the calories plain and simple. So what this guy does in his experiments, is he has people cut out grains and then lowers their calorie intake and then says ‘oh grains were making you fat!’ Once again, typical jew style science. It was never the grains themselves, but poor portions.

As I already stated, we can see in the real world, in real cultures grains are an important part of many people’s diets no problem. So creating a book about how grains are bad and inserting this fear on others so everyone fears them, doesn’t change reality. Which is they aren’t bad. We can blatantly see that.


Are you even aware of how much bread spikes your blood sugar? Its worse then eating actual sugar. Which is worse then carbs. You cant not read and study and just go look at the title it must be bullshit.

Corn has no nutrition benefit, that is why it passes through you whole. It causes massive inflammation. Which then causes fat to build around it too protect it. This is not a theory, this is a fact.

Thats why they feed it to livestock to fatten them up. That is why you have grass fed options that are more expensive.

Everytime I come back to this thread its the same thing. People who dont read or study nutrition, going this Doctor cant be right, because the Devil! Money! His hair cut!

I do not support Dr.William Harris as he is one Doctor looking for money, sure. But they use facts to be mixed in with their agenda. This info doesnt come from him, he even Mentions that.

We know 100% the effects or say Corn. Ihave studied bread and corn very thoroughly. However I have NOT studied rice and oats and other grains.

So I will not comment on them. As I do not comment on what I dont know. I dont go well hmm rice, what do I feel?? Well its a grain it must be bad! Nah maybe its good. Maybe I should just spin a wheel and vehemently defend whatever It lands on because my opinion and I camt be wrong.

No, instead I go I have alot of books to read pro and against rice. Plus eating it, then cutting it out, then eating it again. To see the effects.

I cannot tell you how many people now, I have told to cut wheat and Corn and in a week all their problems are cured. I havent run into one yet, that HASNT had this effect.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Eric13
Posts: 637

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Eric13 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:59 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Are you even aware of how much bread spikes your blood sugar? Its worse then eating actual sugar. Which is worse then carbs. You cant not read and study and just go look at the title it must be bullshit.

Corn has no nutrition benefit, that is why it passes through you whole. It causes massive inflammation. Which then causes fat to build around it too protect it. This is not a theory, this is a fact.

Table sugar, sucrose, must be converted to glucose before entering the bloodstream. Carbs break down to glucose as well. All sugars must be broken down this way to enter the bloodstream. There's different hormones released to regulate sugar in the blood. Bringing it into cells for use when needed and taking the rest for storage when there's too much. Diabetes connects with this when things aren't working right, but bottom line is when you eat grains there is a blood sugar spike, yes, but it has nothing to do with grains themselves. Any carbs you eat will spike blood sugar because as I explained, carbs are sugar. This is basic stuff.

So saying eating bread causes a higher spike than plain sugar, so what's your point exactly? Cause as I just explained, it isn't the bread its the carbs. So any carb food would do this, not just bread. Understand? This is typical stuff you see in these books, but they blame it on bread cause people will believe it cause they're reading it in a book, but if you have actual understanding of bio processes you see through it and see that it's biased science, and this is the stuff you're reading and it creates confusion. If you know anything about this industry you'd see it. It's a jew run industry filled with biased studies and everything's based on skewed perspective. Otherwise why is there a new 'groundbreaking' diet book every quarter? Cause it's all bs. It's just selling books and selling fads. Gluten free, keto, vegan, raw food, etc. Different fads every season. And to sell these fads they need bs science that the can use to prey on the ill informed. The shameful thing is they're attacking peoples health with these books and it's all for money. But this isn't a surprise. Jews run the industry. What can be expected? Jews always jew. That's what they do.

As for the corn, the husk is made of cellulose that can't be digested. The nutrients inside, however can, and are extracted just fine. The reason you see it in your stool, is just the husk. The carbs and other nutrients are easily absorbed. This is again, basic stuff.

You can accuse me of anything I suppose, but you can't accuse me of not studying of understanding this stuff. Especially basic shit like this.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:46 pm

94n wrote:You will be surprised what people will come up with.

One of my friends decided to go Keto. So she claims she was being healthy when she ate mcdonalds because keto=fat=healthy, and did everything she can do to get rid of veggies/fruits. In reality she feels crappy most of the time.



McDonalds is NOT keto as keto is based on healthy food. Trans fats and the other abominations in McDonald's food are not healthy. So she's not doing any keto diet.

Eric13 wrote:Look at the Italians. They’re noted to be one of the more predominantly healthy people in Europe and bread and pasta is a staple of their diet.


Looking at Italians is not a good idea. Italians are the primary examples of overconsumption of carbs in the form of pasta, bread and pizza. Not to mention, they love McDonalds too. (I'm not including myself as I never considered myself the typical Italian.) They are also mostly Roman Catholics and they have association football as religion. They eat pasta twice a day and most guys would eat more than 100g of pasta for lunch and more than 100g of it for dinner. Bread is eaten with all of what we call "second course", which is usually meat, poultry or fish accompanied by vegetables, in family that cook, that is. Most of them end up with insulin resistance, type-2 diabetes. This kind of defeats your point of proportions, as Italians lack the sense of it when it comes to carbs which constitutes more than 70% of their diet, which is imbalance.

Carbs are not the enemy and you know my stance on it and keto from my most recent posts and it seems we partially agree, so I won't bring them up. I suggest, however, reading Dr. Mercola's articles on keto. He's a real doctor, unlike most doctors who don't do any kind of research and have sold their soul to the Big Pharma. He does a lot of research and he isn't sold to Big Pharma.


There's one question I wanted to address to you to acquire your point of view: when I eat carbs, especially starches, I feel very relaxed and sleepy afterward, which is why I tend to eat the majority of them for dinner. What do you think this is due to? I'm aware this is not the cause with most people. It should also be added that it's been some years that I've switched to whole-grain and multi-grain products, including ancient grains because I find them to be easier on the digestion and I don't feel bloated after eating ancient grains and multi-grain products, unlike what I felt when I ate white-wheat and whole-wheat products. Regardless, the relaxation and sleepiness persists.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:37 pm

Eric13 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Are you even aware of how much bread spikes your blood sugar? Its worse then eating actual sugar. Which is worse then carbs. You cant not read and study and just go look at the title it must be bullshit.

Corn has no nutrition benefit, that is why it passes through you whole. It causes massive inflammation. Which then causes fat to build around it too protect it. This is not a theory, this is a fact.

Table sugar, sucrose, must be converted to glucose before entering the bloodstream. Carbs break down to glucose as well. All sugars must be broken down this way to enter the bloodstream. There's different hormones released to regulate sugar in the blood. Bringing it into cells for use when needed and taking the rest for storage when there's too much. Diabetes connects with this when things aren't working right, but bottom line is when you eat grains there is a blood sugar spike, yes, but it has nothing to do with grains themselves. Any carbs you eat will spike blood sugar because as I explained, carbs are sugar. This is basic stuff.

So saying eating bread causes a higher spike than plain sugar, so what's your point exactly? Cause as I just explained, it isn't the bread its the carbs. So any carb food would do this, not just bread. Understand? This is typical stuff you see in these books, but they blame it on bread cause people will believe it cause they're reading it in a book, but if you have actual understanding of bio processes you see through it and see that it's biased science, and this is the stuff you're reading and it creates confusion. If you know anything about this industry you'd see it. It's a jew run industry filled with biased studies and everything's based on skewed perspective. Otherwise why is there a new 'groundbreaking' diet book every quarter? Cause it's all bs. It's just selling books and selling fads. Gluten free, keto, vegan, raw food, etc. Different fads every season. And to sell these fads they need bs science that the can use to prey on the ill informed. The shameful thing is they're attacking peoples health with these books and it's all for money. But this isn't a surprise. Jews run the industry. What can be expected? Jews always jew. That's what they do.

As for the corn, the husk is made of cellulose that can't be digested. The nutrients inside, however can, and are extracted just fine. The reason you see it in your stool, is just the husk. The carbs and other nutrients are easily absorbed. This is again, basic stuff.

You can accuse me of anything I suppose, but you can't accuse me of not studying of understanding this stuff. Especially basic shit like this.


The carbs play a role yes. The point is bread is as bad as candy. But also it is highly inflammatory, which causes fat to form around the inflammation.

So youre gonna sit here and say corn is not inflammatory?

You grain feed an animal till they fall over with fat and horrible acid reflux to sell for more. But oh nvm they must feed them corn because of all the Nutrients. They are just getting fat off all dem nutrients.

So when I buy grass fed beef they were nutrient deprived so thats why the meat comes out leaner and full of omega 3s and not omega 6s.

You are arguing for your own ego. Theres no point in blabbing ur gums. Show me a study where corn is anti inflammatory and good for you.

Our Slaughter houses being for the best interest of the animal all along.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
94n
Posts: 226

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby 94n » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:26 am

Stormblood wrote:
94n wrote:You will be surprised what people will come up with.

One of my friends decided to go Keto. So she claims she was being healthy when she ate mcdonalds because keto=fat=healthy, and did everything she can do to get rid of veggies/fruits. In reality she feels crappy most of the time.



McDonalds is NOT keto as keto is based on healthy food. Trans fats and the other abominations in McDonald's food are not healthy. So she's not doing any keto diet.


Here's something that's gonna make you cringe. She worked at a fastfood restaurant, so she would make herself fatty and greasy foods from the frier and make posts about how healthy she's eating. She claims she's getting healthier, but each day she gets more and more depressed.

:| I worry for her

But it makes me think of the system of not being able to afford food -> cheap food at fastfood -> overworked (and modern day secularism) -> the perfect recipe for ill physical and mental and spiritual health.
Image

Eric13
Posts: 637

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Eric13 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:47 am

Stormblood wrote:....

Good to know about the Italians. Some time ago I was reading a few reports on health in Europe and the overweight demographics. Italy was shown to have some of the lower percents of overweights individuals. Probably those statistics are outdated. The Italians have a very old traditional cuisine. Looking at other similar cultures, these cuisines survive so long for a reason. They work. It could be possible, the modern western diet and lifestyles could be influencing modern Italians, idk. You mentioned McDonalds being popular. I’d wager if you went back some decades the Italians were pretty healthy. Don’t know for sure obviously. In America even you can see our health decline is relatively recent.

And I did actually review mercolas work some time ago as well. I liked his videos and some books.

With the tiredness after eating, this, I believe is due to the energy expenditure needed for digestion. Some foods require more energy for digestion than others. Often heavily processed foods and chemical laden junk requires more energy. Which explains the white(processed) vs whole grain. There’s also hormone responses with different foods that play a role, with a combination of processes that lead to more serotonin in the brain in many cases after meals with carbs and proteins. If you eat a huge meat barbecue you’ll get tired as well. Different proteins sources cause this too so it’s not just carbs actually. But carbs are a heavy food and take time to process. It’s not indicative of poor quality food necessarily and also, it’s not something to cause alarm. It’s normal. But also there’s other factors involved with this tired feeling. It’s a whole can of worms.

Eric13
Posts: 637

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Eric13 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:21 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:....

Bread is worse then candy..........
(Now politely considers whether to go on with this debate. Hmmmmmmmmmm............. Nope...... well...... um.... okay, I will.)

Okay, dude, with corn, I never said it didn’t cause inflammation. You said it had no nutritional value and I explained that it does. The common theory with corn is you see it in your stool, so it isn’t digested. This is false. Corn is also high in fiber which is good for digestion. The key with corn is moderation, but including it in a diet can be good. With livestock, corn is over fed. There’s the problem.

To elaborate on your inflammation claims, this is always due to too much of it in the body. It is tougher to digest, but that’s doesn’t mean it is bad or doesn’t have value. Healthy individuals have no problems. One thing I can note, specifically from reviewing many science articles is when studies are shown, especially in regards to nutrition, the conditions of these studies are often out of line with real world conditions, because it’s tough to account for all the variables. Without enough funding you can’t lock people away and document everything they do and eat. So studies often show data that doesn’t line up with the real world. In the real world, I’ll say again, people eat and have eaten grains just fine forever.

Until you realize this and learn to interpret the data you read and come across with more scrutiny and look at it a little wider you’ll face confusion. It’s not a cut and dry subject. Also, it’s a heavy money subject and with that it’s a jewed to death subject and that alone should let you know 90% of what you read take with a grain of salt.

People aren’t keeling over left and right from grain problems. They’re keeling over from greasy fast food and too much fatty animal products and gmo shit.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 963

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:36 am

Eric13 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:....

Bread is worse then candy..........
(Now politely considers whether to go on with this debate. Hmmmmmmmmmm............. Nope...... well...... um.... okay, I will.)

Okay, dude, with corn, I never said it didn’t cause inflammation. You said it had no nutritional value and I explained that it does. The common theory with corn is you see it in your stool, so it isn’t digested. This is false. Corn is also high in fiber which is good for digestion. The key with corn is moderation, but including it in a diet can be good. With livestock, corn is over fed. There’s the problem.

To elaborate on your inflammation claims, this is always due to too much of it in the body. It is tougher to digest, but that’s doesn’t mean it is bad or doesn’t have value. Healthy individuals have no problems. One thing I can note, specifically from reviewing many science articles is when studies are shown, especially in regards to nutrition, the conditions of these studies are often out of line with real world conditions, because it’s tough to account for all the variables. Without enough funding you can’t lock people away and document everything they do and eat. So studies often show data that doesn’t line up with the real world. In the real world, I’ll say again, people eat and have eaten grains just fine forever.

Until you realize this and learn to interpret the data you read and come across with more scrutiny and look at it a little wider you’ll face confusion. It’s not a cut and dry subject. Also, it’s a heavy money subject and with that it’s a jewed to death subject and that alone should let you know 90% of what you read take with a grain of salt.

People aren’t keeling over left and right from grain problems. They’re keeling over from greasy fast food and too much fatty animal products and gmo shit.


So thank you Corn is very inflammatory and thus cutting it out can heal acid reflux and make you lose weight. Im glad we finally agree. Lets just put this aside. I dont care what people think or eat. If people wanna know they can pick up a book.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:06 am

[quote="Eric13"][/quote]
The thing with Italians some decades ago (my grandma's time for example) I think it was that all food was by nature organic and not ultra-processed. Good for them, I guess. Also, before someone jumps at my throat, my inclusion of association football (US: soccer) wasn't supposed to mean that all of it is bad, as I was just making a picture with the religions of Italy in multiple areas.

It's not tiredness. It's just sleepiness. It's difficult for me to get tired just by food or holiday periods, since my body is highly conditioned nowadays. It only happens with carbs specifically for me, so I'm careful in organising my meals: only fats and proteins for breakfasts, everything in moderation for lunch, a dinner tipped in favour of carbs, and nuts and seeds for snacks. The reason for my breakfast is because I feel more active, awake and energised mentally that way. It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep. Thanks for explaining your point of view.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Eric13
Posts: 637

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Eric13 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:56 pm

Stormblood wrote:It's not tiredness. It's just sleepiness.

I kind of mentioned the hormone serotonin. Serotonin has a few purposes, most notably regulating sleep. There’s an amino acid in protein that helps produce serotonin and then carbs are needed for the absorption. So if there’s proteins in your meal as well, then it’s common to have an increase of serotonin in the brain after such a meal and this will cause drowsiness or sleepiness. And yes, this is different than tiredness as in exhaustion, but is tiredness as in sleepy.

User avatar
beareroflightandtrth83
Posts: 100

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby beareroflightandtrth83 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:36 am

Stormblood wrote:
Eric13 wrote:

The thing with Italians some decades ago (my grandma's time for example) I think it was that all food was by nature organic and not ultra-processed. Good for them, I guess. Also, before someone jumps at my throat, my inclusion of association football (US: soccer) wasn't supposed to mean that all of it is bad, as I was just making a picture with the religions of Italy in multiple areas.

It's not tiredness. It's just sleepiness. It's difficult for me to get tired just by food or holiday periods, since my body is highly conditioned nowadays. It only happens with carbs specifically for me, so I'm careful in organising my meals: only fats and proteins for breakfasts, everything in moderation for lunch, a dinner tipped in favour of carbs, and nuts and seeds for snacks. The reason for my breakfast is because I feel more active, awake and energised mentally that way. It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep. Thanks for explaining your point of view.


I do the same thing you do with my carbs I also generally exercise around the time I have carbohydrates afterwards.
Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd
Truth Against the World

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 98

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby sahasrarabliss » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:44 pm

I wanted to ask something.
Came across a professional body builder who has been taking half a kilogram of protein.

Whats up with this? They say you need to take the amount of protein according to your weight. Is that how it is?

Eric13
Posts: 637

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Eric13 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:52 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:I wanted to ask something.
Came across a professional body builder who has been taking half a kilogram of protein.

Whats up with this? They say you need to take the amount of protein according to your weight. Is that how it is?

Thats a lot of protein, but in body building certainly isn’t unheard of.

I’ve seen a nutrition scientists, from studies in his lab recommend 3g/lb of body weight for his athletes. Someone weighing 200+ pounds would need upwards of 600g of protein per day. The negative effects of this are little to none, despite some fearing it, unless you already have health problems, especially with kidneys, but your body can absorb near unlimited amounts of protein, within reason. As to whether it uses it all is another question.

For a general person these numbers are too much to shoot for without taking in too much calories, and truth is, I don’t think it’s necessary.

A general rule of thumb, for most trainees, 1g/lb of body weight or 2.3g/kg of body weight is ideal. This range will create near max muscle protein synthesis conditions, if the person is training intelligently, in most individuals.

High protein diets don’t cause health problems by themselves. In fact, they help with weight management, body recomposition and satiation. Normally more protein means organ and body health increases as these systems have the required maintenance materials to keep them in top form. This has been shown over and over.

But there are factors that will determine your ideal needs. A leaner individual may require more, a seasoned trainee has different needs than a beginner, age plays a role, etc.

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 98

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby sahasrarabliss » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:03 am

Eric13 wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:I wanted to ask something.
Came across a professional body builder who has been taking half a kilogram of protein.

Whats up with this? They say you need to take the amount of protein according to your weight. Is that how it is?

Thats a lot of protein, but in body building certainly isn’t unheard of.

I’ve seen a nutrition scientists, from studies in his lab recommend 3g/lb of body weight for his athletes. Someone weighing 200+ pounds would need upwards of 600g of protein per day. The negative effects of this are little to none, despite some fearing it, unless you already have health problems, especially with kidneys, but your body can absorb near unlimited amounts of protein, within reason. As to whether it uses it all is another question.

For a general person these numbers are too much to shoot for without taking in too much calories, and truth is, I don’t think it’s necessary.

A general rule of thumb, for most trainees, 1g/lb of body weight or 2.3g/kg of body weight is ideal. This range will create near max muscle protein synthesis conditions, if the person is training intelligently, in most individuals.

High protein diets don’t cause health problems by themselves. In fact, they help with weight management, body recomposition and satiation. Normally more protein means organ and body health increases as these systems have the required maintenance materials to keep them in top form. This has been shown over and over.

But there are factors that will determine your ideal needs. A leaner individual may require more, a seasoned trainee has different needs than a beginner, age plays a role, etc.


Hmm thanks. That bodybuilder weighs 140 kg and takes half a kilo protein per day.

I had read somewhere mageson mentioning your body only takes xx amount of protein and it flushes out the rest. Meaning it flushes out the rest if you take more protein than your bdoy actually requires according to your body weight?
I don't remember the article exactly and couldn't find it now.

Eric13
Posts: 637

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Eric13 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:46 pm

sahasrarabliss wrote:Hmm thanks. That bodybuilder weighs 140 kg and takes half a kilo protein per day.

I had read somewhere mageson mentioning your body only takes xx amount of protein and it flushes out the rest. Meaning it flushes out the rest if you take more protein than your bdoy actually requires according to your body weight?
I don't remember the article exactly and couldn't find it now.

There’s such conflicting data on this it’s hard to say.

You have many many reliable studies, showing 20-40g per meal being the max you body can use for mps, but what happens to the rest of you eat more per meal?

Well, some of it is oxidized and used as energy, some is slowly converted to fat if your calories are excessive, but it won’t be flushed from the body. Unless it’s in extreme high amounts, where your body can’t even process it. Which would have to be very high. But if it’s processed it will be used to some extent, even if that means turned to fat.

Bottom line is, when it comes to protein itself, not looking at the rest of the diet or where the protein comes from, it’s safe to consume as much as you can, if you don’t go over calories.

The reason this 20-40g per meal comes into debate is when you discuss intermittent fasting. Where trainees consume all their daily protein needs in one small 6 hour window, yet show no downsides when it comes to mps. So the body is intelligently using what it’s given. It seems to adapt. But it’s not clear.

Aquarius
Posts: 4298

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Stormblood wrote:It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep.
I can't stop picturing you saying :" You know why I take cool showers? Because I'm cool"
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:11 am

Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep.
I can't stop picturing you saying :" You know why I take cool showers? Because I'm cool"


Image

Replace the first sentence with "Oh?! You think you're cool?".
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.


User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: The LIE of KETO

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:15 am



Would you stop posting links full of inaccuracies? Your "health" protocols from one side recognise how lifting heavy damages your joints and other important parts of your biomechanical systems, then it goes on to prescribe weight-lifting exercises either way.

Then it also shows the vegan side of propaganda for how meat is supposedly dangerous for you to eat and it also gives crappy advice in a one-size-fits-all approach for nutrition and physical training. You didn't find any panacea. You're just sharing a mix of controversial information, some of which are harmful. If anything, the PDF should be named "UNTERmenscheit".
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], HorusLucis and 46 guests