About Hatha yoga?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
mercury_wisdom

About Hatha yoga?

Postby mercury_wisdom » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. I have been having trouble to do the hatha yoga in the pdf I can't seem to be able to inverted asanas I always just fall and can't balance myself everything else in the pdf is fine for me but inverted asanas. I appreciate any brother/sister for helping and replying.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

luis

Re: About Hatha yoga?

Postby luis » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Have you tried supporting your body with a wall?

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:18 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. I have been having trouble to do the hatha yoga in the pdf I can't seem to be able to inverted asanas I always just fall and can't balance myself everything else in the pdf is fine for me but inverted asanas. I appreciate any brother/sister for helping and replying.

Lean against a wall at first.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:32 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:Hello, my Satanic brothers and sisters. I have been having trouble to do the hatha yoga in the pdf I can't seem to be able to inverted asanas I always just fall and can't balance myself everything else in the pdf is fine for me but inverted asanas. I appreciate any brother/sister for helping and replying.

Just do it over and over and over again. You will be able to do them once you have enough muscles. Just do them daily, twice a day and in a week you should be able to do them. Except you are overweighted, then it could take a while longer. Nevertheless just keep doing them
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:22 pm

You need strong core muscles for holding the inverted asanas. Work on them. With the headstand and even its regression, the tripod, do NOT put all your weight on the head and neck, as you may damage yourself seriously.

Aquarius wrote:...

I'm quoting you here because I still don't have access to my PC. Do you still have the various steps for building the handstand by Gymnastics Bodies? I think it would be useful to share here a programme to build the handstand step by step and I remmeber GB had a very thorough programme for that.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Darksage666

Postby Darksage666 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Yes, leaning against a wall for the handstand/headstand can help, that’s how I started.

Also, you can go on YouTube and look up each asana and there will be videos on how to get into each pose comfortably and safely. This helped me a lot for the shoulder stand, I mastered it some time ago.

mercury_wisdom

Postby mercury_wisdom » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Eric13 wrote:

I still keep falling :(
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:42 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:
Eric13 wrote:

I still keep falling :(

Lol, how? Which way are you facing when pressed against the wall? Face away from the wall. The tendency is usually to fall backwards. So with your back against the wall for support you should be fine. Practice a few times, making sure to lean against the wall for support. It may take weeks or more before you can progress without the wall. Just try as time goes on to rely on the wall less and less as your strength builds up and then you’ll be able to do these without support.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:15 am

Stormblood wrote:You need strong core muscles for holding the inverted asanas. Work on them. With the headstand and even its regression, the tripod, do NOT put all your weight on the head and neck, as you may damage yourself seriously.

Aquarius wrote:...

I'm quoting you here because I still don't have access to my PC. Do you still have the various steps for building the handstand by Gymnastics Bodies? I think it would be useful to share here a programme to build the handstand step by step and I remmeber GB had a very thorough programme for that.

Plenty of good free resources on the web. And in my opinion a teacher is the best.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

mercury_wisdom

Postby mercury_wisdom » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:07 am

NinRick wrote:

Just do it over and over and over again. You will be able to do them once you have enough muscles. Just do them daily, twice a day and in a week you should be able to do them. Except you are overweighted, then it could take a while longer. Nevertheless just keep doing them

Ok I will keep practicing then. Thank you NinRick

mercury_wisdom

Postby mercury_wisdom » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:09 am

Darksage666 wrote:Yes, leaning against a wall for the handstand/headstand can help, that’s how I started.

Also, you can go on YouTube and look up each asana and there will be videos on how to get into each pose comfortably and safely. This helped me a lot for the shoulder stand, I mastered it some time ago.

Thank you this is good advice brother.

mercury_wisdom

Postby mercury_wisdom » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:11 am

Stormblood wrote:You need strong core muscles for holding the inverted asanas. Work on them. With the headstand and even its regression, the tripod, do NOT put all your weight on the head and neck, as you may damage yourself seriously.

Ok thank you Stormblood I will keep that in mind.