Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm going to continue.

Adam

Hey all thanks for all your help!

I'm writing this to let all of you know that I'm going to continue the Final RTR and meditation

and I'm also going to participate in Yom Kupper and I'm going to go HARDCORE to take revenge from these aliens which tried to scary me and stop me and which were attacking me without stopping but now i took my protecting and cleaning very seriously and I'm not getting attacked anymore.

and I'm also going to do today the full final RTR 2 times to just sharpen my weapons.

The enemy made me wayyy stronger than before.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

I am reposting this here because it is appropriate
Fuck yeah Adam now that's a true Satanist. You conquered your fears and illusions and now will conqueror your enemy using Satanic power(RTR) also get ready for some attacks because of the jewish holidays we will reverse this upon them and return the curses to them 10X and will destroy the jewish god (grey hive mind) all with our hard work and blessings of father Satan.
Hail Satan Forever

Adam said:

I'm writing this to let all of you know that I'm going to continue the Final RTR and meditation

and I'm also going to participate in Yom Kupper and I'm going to go HARDCORE to take revenge from these aliens which tried to scary me and stop me and which were attacking me without stopping but now i took my protecting and cleaning very seriously and I'm not getting attacked anymore.

and I'm also going to do today the full final RTR 2 times to just sharpen my weapons.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
I've also replied to you on how to contact me on the succubi experience thread

Adam said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
Hey, Adam I created a proton mail for high security to my private messages. Message me from there. Email: [email protected] also you should create a proton mail where we can message each other with high security instead of the tutanuta one as it requires a password it only takes a few minutes then after you do that you can contact me on the e-mail I provided. Wish you best of luck my Satanic brother.

Adam said:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!
This is great!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back