Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

root races theosophical concept

loki88

Here are some documents on the root races concept. Max Heindel (rosicrucian.com) seems to imply that the Aryan race won't entail non-whites possibly contra Blavatsky. Can anyone figure out if there is anything pro-white in this? Bailey was heavily critical of jews as the document "Alice Bailey and root races" reveals(which entails some xian hostile commentary of Bailey---most is primary source).

root races folder of primary sources

https://mega.nz/#F!Dt8SHCjC!s_ubdmU-CJ-8stdIoPZbyA

Why do you keep getting stuck into this bullshit taking it as anything useful? Rosicrucians and communists and all those enemy programs. Do you think you will ever learn anything from eating out of a communist garbage can? Some greasy communist rat seems to hint at anything, and you're wanting to sit there and listen to it? What good thing could ever come from that? I think you need to work more on your filter, to filter between truth and lies, and useful things and worthless garbage.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why do you keep getting stuck into this bullshit taking it as anything useful? Rosicrucians and communists and all those enemy programs. Do you think you will ever learn anything from eating out of a communist garbage can? Some greasy communist rat seems to hint at anything, and you're wanting to sit there and listen to it? What good thing could ever come from that? I think you need to work more on your filter, to filter between truth and lies, and useful things and worthless garbage.
It’s like he googles this stuff and believes the first result he gets.

Heindel is quite critical of jews sating they have no part in 'advanced humanity'. But I suppose he is the good cop to the bad cop type scenario.I was in correspondence with the rosicrucian society and the web master got pretty p*ssed off regarding the racial questions. I read "exposing christianity" from JOS yet it seems more to criticize catholicism than something along the lines of identity(dual seedline christian identity). I understand what you're saying and it makes sense but I always have questions as to whether it is 100% correct. The enemy (jews and whatever affiliates: modern freemasonry; judeo-xianity etc.) is deceitful indeed. I recently discovered Acharya S's book "the christ conspiracy" and leafed through it---it was highly critical of what she believed to (or claimed to) be a 'white+ jewish' conspiracy and that it was predominantly white people behind it and that the negros (in Lemuria) had an advanced civilization that the 'evil white man' enslaved etc. This book is referenced in "Exposing Christianity". It seems suspicious. I agree that the jews'us figure is an amalgam of "rising and dying god forms" however.

funny comment. You must understand of course that we are living in a world of confusion and there are germs of truth in everything adn that it is very difficult to puzzle it out. I can 'get' what JOS is saying and yes it seems legitimate but other sources also have legitimacy in part if only ...in part.

loki88 said:
funny comment. You must understand of course that we are living in a world of confusion and there are germs of truth in everything adn that it is very difficult to puzzle it out. I can 'get' what JOS is saying and yes it seems legitimate but other sources also have legitimacy in part if only ...in part.
But to go directly to the enemy all the time to try to get truth from them, when all their goal is to ruin and destroy you in every way, and then to blindly accept whatever their answer is like there is any real truth inside it. Their only goal is to ruin you in every way, so you go to them directly for help? A world of confusion is obviously much worse when you purposefully stick your head into programs that were designed with the specific goal of confusing and ruining gentiles, like all that rosicrucian/theosophy/communist/christian shit. I just saw your other comment you are still trying to promote your rabbi christ/kristos saying some shit about the Christ Ray will fix everything. So are you that confused, or are you doing this shit on purpose and think we don't notice?

All you ever do is promote the enemy's programs for them, you stick your head into their programs, you get more confused, so you stick your head into even more of their shit, more confused than ever, repeat that cycle a bunch of times, then you end up with your rabbi "Christ Consciousness" and act like it's okay. Do you not see where this is going? Stop eating rosicrucian/theosophy/communist/christian shit

loki88 said:
Of all the stuff you posted all of it is retarded shit, where is the fucking diamond I can't see it.

Not much different from when you posted the 6000 memes and almost all of it was shit, or disinformation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back