Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This Kid is possessed by a human spirit.

sahasrarabliss

So, my brother's friend's son who is barely 5-6 years old has been behaving in a way that it scared his parents and they are in complete shock and are very scared. Hospitals, medicines couldn't help. So it's not caused by some mental illnesses.
The fact that the kid has spoken about how he died and who he is etc etc... Makes it crystal clear that the kid has been possessed by a human spirit. Now we could believe that it's a soul reincarnated BUT NO, If that was the case then the kid would have been telling this all in a normal way. But he he is doing it all in a completely abnormal way. Just like as if he has been possessed.

My question is, can a deceased soul get inside a living human being? I'm not sure how this whole possession thing works. But the fact that one can consciously invoke Spirits and God's and they can then talk through them make me believe that it is possible no?

Ho this Kid could have gotten possessed? The kid belongs to a Hindu family. I have suspicion that it could be a work of some Muslim scumbag who used this mudslim parasitic Magik. No? In India, people go to these mudslimes and have them do these things for them. Disgusting.

So, I'd just like to know answer to above question. How does this possession thingy actually work?

Could I give his father Vinasa mantra if that's safe for them to use when they are not dedicated to Satan. But I'm thinking why should I even bother helping them because they are not dedicated to Satan.. But my sibling actually told me how his dad is really scared and is totally helpless... Should I help them by giving them info about VINASA? But that would completely destroy the spirit no?

It's been around 4-5 days since the possession took over the kid.

Perhaps talk with your GD or with Satan on the matter. Ask for signs on what to do. You should get your answer soon.

I would highly discourage you from advising them "Vinasa" as it is very destructive when used too much. Using this on a kid could have very bad effects.

sahasrarabliss said:
So, my brother's friend's son who is barely 5-6 years old has been behaving in a way that it scared his parents and they are in complete shock and are very scared. Hospitals, medicines couldn't help. So it's not caused by some mental illnesses.
The fact that the kid has spoken about how he died and who he is etc etc... Makes it crystal clear that the kid has been possessed by a human spirit. Now we could believe that it's a soul reincarnated BUT NO, If that was the case then the kid would have been telling this all in a normal way. But he he is doing it all in a completely abnormal way. Just like as if he has been possessed.

My question is, can a deceased soul get inside a living human being? I'm not sure how this whole possession thing works. But the fact that one can consciously invoke Spirits and God's and they can then talk through them make me believe that it is possible no?

Ho this Kid could have gotten possessed? The kid belongs to a Hindu family. I have suspicion that it could be a work of some Muslim scumbag who used this mudslim parasitic Magik. No? In India, people go to these mudslimes and have them do these things for them. Disgusting.

So, I'd just like to know answer to above question. How does this possession thingy actually work?

Could I give his father Vinasa mantra if that's safe for them to use when they are not dedicated to Satan. But I'm thinking why should I even bother helping them because they are not dedicated to Satan.. But my sibling actually told me how his dad is really scared and is totally helpless... Should I help them by giving them info about VINASA? But that would completely destroy the spirit no?

Clean his aura with Surya. Use an affirmation after the mantra like this"In a positive way any negative energy, thoughtforms, curses and hate are compleatily removed from *insert name* forever". You can ask Father Satan to send you a demon to help you clean is aura.

Helping someone that is not a SS is something that can be done if you feel like. It's not because they are not SS that you cannot feel anything for them...my family are not SS but if something bad happens to them i would help them.

luis said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Clean his aura with Surya. Use an affirmation after the mantra like this"In a positive way any negative energy, thoughtforms, curses and hate are compleatily removed from *insert name* forever". You can ask Father Satan to send you a demon to help you clean is aura.

Helping someone that is not a SS is something that can be done if you feel like. It's not because they are not SS that you cannot feel anything for them...my family are not SS but if something bad happens to them i would help them.
Hmm... Well.
They went to some place where out of nowhere the person invites some spirit that goes inside him and talks through him to the victim. Basically, invocation. This is a kind of parasitic relationship because that spirit is leeching on this person who is worshipping that spirit. Feeding it his own energy to sustain the spirit. Totally parasitic.

So, there, after he invoked this so called holy spirit, lmao funny, then The evil spirit in the kid told them that the kid had walked over something. This is commonly known in my country. People do mudslime magic, they would place some object charged with something on the road or on the path of the targetted victim in order to inflict these kinds of things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back