Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Three Granthi

Satan's Peacock

Website
spirituelsatanizm.org
Hello my brothers and sisters,

I'll keep this short because it seems the other thread I tried to make about it yesterday hasn't been posted.

The Third Eye page on JoS says that the last of the three granthi is on the Third Eye. But the page that connects to that page, The Chakras, specifically mentions that the last granthi is on the Crown Chakra. I have seen on the forums people espousing both sides of this dilemma, so both sides have some backing. I need to teach others about this subject, so I need to know best.

Can somebody shed light on this subject?
Thank you all and have a wonderful day, my Satanic brethren.

This is a really interesting question. Personally I always thought the 6th chakra alongside it's 3 temple extensions and the 3rd eye, was where the third granthi is located. I remember reading that once the 6th chakra is fully opened, the 7th is effortless, especially speaking in terms of kundalini ascension.
Perhaps this information was wrong then, and those parts of the JoS just havent been updated yet or something.

Brother Cobra, I hope you are okay with it if I quote you here to notify you of this topic. I feel like you would know these things for certain.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As far as I know the three granthis ,the third is the sixth (third eye is an extension of the sixth chakra). When the kundalini pierces the sixth ,the IGA and pingala unite and the male and female principles combine. A flash of light occurs at this point.

And when the kundalini pierces the crown you get Samadhi (an elevated superconsciousness stage ). Yet this is not the end. There is the shivarupa Samadhi (magnum opus) where one attains physical immortality.

Maybe a HP will solve this dilemma

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back