Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Learning disabilities fact or a product or learning environment

[email protected]

So I have been wondering for a while if people who are labeled with learning disabilities actually have a form of disability or if it is just something our school systems and society have labeled those who don't learn like everyone else or how these schools think they should.

I was one of those kids and I have two daughter's who have been labled that way also I know for me I grew up feeling stupid and inadequate where school was concerned being separated from others who were the so called norm taken out of class like an outcast. Having others stare and even my own brother call me stupid. It wasnt until I graduated highschool that I actually started to learn and love learning grasping the smallest things like comprehension of words and even reading i graduated with a reading level of roughly an 8th grader. It wasnt until I went to college in my 30's that I actually learned anything past simple math. Now I want to learn any and everything I can and its exciting and most things take little to no time to grasp and fully understand.

I do know and understand our school system and the curriculum are one big mess and what they teach is mostly garbage. I just wanted to get some input on the SS level of understanding if it's something on the soul level and beyond and or other factors. I know everyone learns their own way in their own time but just like in the medical field it seems they are quick to label every child with a disability.

Hail Satan

Ravenignis666 said:
So I have been wondering for a while if people who are labeled with learning disabilities actually have a form of disability or if it is just something our school systems and society have labeled those who don't learn like everyone else or how these schools think they should.

I was one of those kids and I have two daughter's who have been labled that way also I know for me I grew up feeling stupid and inadequate where school was concerned being separated from others who were the so called norm taken out of class like an outcast. Having others stare and even my own brother call me stupid. It wasnt until I graduated highschool that I actually started to learn and love learning grasping the smallest things like comprehension of words and even reading i graduated with a reading level of roughly an 8th grader. It wasnt until I went to college in my 30's that I actually learned anything past simple math. Now I want to learn any and everything I can and its exciting and most things take little to no time to grasp and fully understand.

I do know and understand our school system and the curriculum are one big mess and what they teach is mostly garbage. I just wanted to get some input on the SS level of understanding if it's something on the soul level and beyond and or other factors. I know everyone learns their own way in their own time but just like in the medical field it seems they are quick to label every child with a disability.

Hail Satan

most of the school is repetive learning, repeating. if you are good at this you get the best grades.
you should look in your children natal charts to figure out in which field they have the best chance to be succesfull in live.
Accourding to this you can also pick a school.

there are many ways to learn big information more easy there were a topic but i cant find it , but google should also suffice.

It's disgusting shit, nowdays kids and teenagers are labeled with all kind of names.
slow learner? dyslexic
Can't learn math without an actual good teacher? dyscalculic
low attention span because of destructive lifestyle? adhd(which is known to be a fantasy disability made by a jew to make shekels off parents buying legal amphetamines for their children)
I don't like these labels, and the people I know who have them are just idiots who now feel entitled to special attention just because they wanna have an easier life at school or because they are people who can't be bothered to do some sports and develop themselves.
Also, doctors are giving these certificates like candy.
I had that too, but I was 666% sure that I was completely fine and told all teachers to treat me the fuck normally lol I couldnt stand feeling as if I was disabled or something.
There are many kids who are assigned these wrongfully, because all they need is a different approach to studying(like maybe not just repeating the shit they teach you at school ad nauseum).

Schools are a place of indoctrination. They teach you useless things that don't really matter in your life. Unnecessary things and things that are batshit insane sometimes (as in European countries where kids are taught that cutting your dick off will make you a woman, are given hormone blockers and medications, and are forcibly taken away from parents when they protest this state enforced child abuse.)

They train you like dogs to salivate at the behest of validation. You are taught not to think out of the box, taught to follow authority figures(without any reasonable explanations.) You are taught to be a good consumer, a good followers,a good worker, a good wage slave that will buy their useless products, work in their parasitical companies, loan from their blood sucking banks and live in their dystopian society without any question or revolting behavior.
images

quote-this-sunday-school-has-been-of-help-to-me-greater-perhaps-than-any-other-force-in-my-christian-john-d-rockefeller-156339.jpg

Anita%20Mikac%20quote%20programming%20conspiracy%20illuminati%20.jpg

images

Alas do understand that to rise higher in life we do have to, albeit begrudgingly go into this repulsive education system and come out without accepting any of their dogma. Without a degree, without a skill ,no one will hire you. And not everyone has the investment to open a business or the creative potential even if people say they do. You have to get inside and come out untouched. And you have to live and to live you need money. You have to survive. And you need privacy of your home and ample resources to raise a family and meditate. Do it even if it feels like shit because eventually in time this phase will pass away and when your raking in that dough,you can then learn from others and start a business. Or you'll invest in many other ventures that you do not need to work. But first make money.

(((The education system))) does not cater to all Children. It is all Children who have to conform to (((the education system))).

*sigh* it isn't all about smashing words into your brain or something..

You have those people that have a photgraphic or near photographic memory..

They only need to see something once or twice and they'll remember.

Usually those are the ones that end up going to university..

For those less fortunate and less easy learners.. make a story out of the things you need to learn, or make an what we call here 'ezelsbruggetje' which is just a few letters or something oh it is similar to this and then you link it up to the thing you need to remember.
For languages if it comes to grammar, just practice.
My parents told me to make questions about the material that I had to learn and to test myself with it.
Writing down a summary on the subject, is also a form of learning.

Thank you for your replys everyone. I pretty much had my answer but wanted to make sure my theory was the correct one. Myself and my girls have overcome any labels put on us by the education system and I thought myself how I best learn and they have done the same since then learning comes a lot easier and more enjoyable. I was just curious as to the facts of it all. Again thank you

Hail Satan

Aquarius said:
I don't like these labels, and the people I know who have them are just idiots who now feel entitled to special attention just because they wanna have an easier life at school or because they are people who can't be bothered to do some sports and develop themselves.
It is to cause sympathy, manipulating people's emotions and when one speaks out differently they are also labelled, funnily enough, and are disliked or hated. On a particular channel network on TV, you can go to their website, forward-slash talent, which is for disabled people. They never explained how being disabled is a talent, but that's what it's coming to now. Disability is the new superhuman ability.

There is an advert on TV about disbabled people joining in with things. One is a man who has a form of physical disability. I don't know what it is exactly, but in history they would have been labelled "retard" or "spastic". He says, not in a proper, healthy voice, "I am able...to play". It shows him in a band with drum sticks on a drum. He cannot play correctly; he is not able to play correctly. The drummers, other than him, are drumming a lot quicker than he is, while he drums at maybe less than a 1/4 the speed as the others do. Every time I hear the advert with him saying, "I am able...to play", I am like, "No, you're not". Let's get any song with a quick beat and give him it to play properly. If it was on BGT, he'd (not) receive 4 Xs and be buzzed off. Not, because they would play and pander to less-than-health, and choose to be "politically-correct". Literally, he can play, yes, but literally he cannot play well/correctly. If an act were to sing but sounded like a bunch of cats being drowned, they might be laughed off and buzzed off; if a dance act who had two left feet were to come on and fail at dancing, they might be laughed off and buzzed off; yet because of muh-political-correctness, this person in this advert "is" able to play correctly. Play, yes. but not correctly.

Now if I were to say this to anyone in the Physical world or in a comments section, we all know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I'd get thumbs down and retards replying asking me why I'm being so mean and nasty, etc. Why? Because muh-feelz and muh-lak-ov-brayn.

Dayn brammij
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEBdlhWR9YM

Oh! It's the jew with it's brain damage, lack of brain, missing brain parts! Unholy kabalist-sick shit, Batman!

There are many kids who are assigned these wrongfully, because all they need is a different approach to studying(like maybe not just repeating the shit they teach you at school ad nauseum)
Children are not "allowed" to be Children in (((the education system))). Some Children - Boys, usually - who "misbehave" are ignored and not catered to. Then how many "criminals" are male compared to female? I wonder why... Then everyone ignores everything in the past and just judges them ignorantly. I'm more inclined to think that crimes are committed because of people - and Children especially - not being catered to, that they have to "misbehave" or "play up" or "act out". Of course, that is a very generalised thing I just said; it wouldn't be possible to go into each and every single case individually. I think piracy, on the high seas, was a protest against the dirty muh-laws, not just to be a "criminal" and "naughty" but to not be under the jew's shit-covered thumb.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
It is to cause sympathy, manipulating people's emotions and when one speaks out differently they are also labelled, funnily enough, and are disliked or hated. On a particular channel network on TV, you can go to their website, forward-slash talent, which is for disabled people. They never explained how being disabled is a talent, but that's what it's coming to now. Disability is the new superhuman ability.

There is an advert on TV about disbabled people joining in with things. One is a man who has a form of physical disability. I don't know what it is exactly, but in history they would have been labelled "retard" or "spastic". He says, not in a proper, healthy voice, "I am able...to play". It shows him in a band with drum sticks on a drum. He cannot play correctly; he is not able to play correctly. The drummers, other than him, are drumming a lot quicker than he is, while he drums at maybe less than a 1/4 the speed as the others do. Every time I hear the advert with him saying, "I am able...to play", I am like, "No, you're not". Let's get any song with a quick beat and give him it to play properly. If it was on BGT, he'd (not) receive 4 Xs and be buzzed off. Not, because they would play and pander to less-than-health, and choose to be "politically-correct". Literally, he can play, yes, but literally he cannot play well/correctly. If an act were to sing but sounded like a bunch of cats being drowned, they might be laughed off and buzzed off; if a dance act who had two left feet were to come on and fail at dancing, they might be laughed off and buzzed off; yet because of muh-political-correctness, this person in this advert "is" able to play correctly. Play, yes. but not correctly.

Now if I were to say this to anyone in the Physical world or in a comments section, we all know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I'd get thumbs down and retards replying asking me why I'm being so mean and nasty, etc. Why? Because muh-feelz and muh-lak-ov-brayn.

Dayn brammij

Oh! It's the jew with it's brain damage, lack of brain, missing brain parts! Unholy kabalist-sick shit, Batman!

There are many kids who are assigned these wrongfully, because all they need is a different approach to studying(like maybe not just repeating the shit they teach you at school ad nauseum)
Children are not "allowed" to be Children in (((the education system))). Some Children - Boys, usually - who "misbehave" are ignored and not catered to. Then how many "criminals" are male compared to female? I wonder why... Then everyone ignores everything in the past and just judges them ignorantly. I'm more inclined to think that crimes are committed because of people - and Children especially - not being catered to, that they have to "misbehave" or "play up" or "act out". Of course, that is a very generalised thing I just said; it wouldn't be possible to go into each and every single case individually. I think piracy, on the high seas, was a protest against the dirty muh-laws, not just to be a "criminal" and "naughty" but to not be under the jew's shit-covered thumb.
At this moment of life there are all kind of retards who say that disabled people are cute and stuff, no they’re not cute, they’re just basically parassites (speaking of those who can’t do shit alone) needing someone 24/7 and being a burden to everybody. It’s nauseous not cute or sweet you fucking degenerates.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

Dayn brammij

At this moment of life there are all kind of retards who say that disabled people are cute and stuff, no they’re not cute, they’re just basically parassites (speaking of those who can’t do shit alone) needing someone 24/7 and being a burden to everybody. It’s nauseous not cute or sweet you fucking degenerates.
We might have to speak very carefully, choosing our words very carefully because I have zero doubt that many reading this - or being told it by someone else, possibly biased-ly - will choose to be offended by what we're saying, and that would cause us to not have, or perhaps lose, numbers. Regardless, facts are facts, and if people-- sorry...sheeple continue to worship "prince" charlie-bitch, et al, instead of spending money and funding on learning how to improve the World, then they can die a slow and painful death, along with the kike, for all I care.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

Dayn brammij

We might have to speak very carefully, choosing our words very carefully because I have zero doubt that many reading this - or being told it by someone else, possibly biased-ly - will choose to be offended by what we're saying, and that would cause us to not have, or perhaps lose, numbers. Regardless, facts are facts, and if people-- sorry...sheeple continue to worship "prince" charlie-bitch, et al, instead of spending money and funding on learning how to improve the World, then they can die a slow and painful death, along with the kike, for all I care.
Not talking about those who have fixable disabilities, but those who have disabilities which make them brain dead.

Aquarius said:
Not talking about those who have fixable disabilities, but those who have disabilities which make them brain dead.
OK. Some would still play the whinge and symphathy and prejudice cards, though, instead of listening to, and learning, occult practices which can heal them. They would prefer to default to muh-oppweshun and muh-rejection instead of improving themselves and everything. In other words, people think with their emotions instead of with their brains.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
OK. Some would still play the whinge and symphathy and prejudice cards, though, instead of listening to, and learning, occult practices which can heal them. They would prefer to default to muh-oppweshun and muh-rejection instead of improving themselves and everything. In other words, people think with their emotions instead of with their brains.
Yes well those people gotta grow the fuck up lolz

It's all basically bullshit. It's just repetitive indoctrination and no one learns much. In my School they had something dumb called blocked scheduling where each class was an hour and a half long. They didn't even let us take little walks or get up and move around much. Everyone just about complained about this but they didn't listen. It was too the point I probably dumbly considering my maturity at the time. Thought that if I write this long several page Essay and give it to one of the head people that was Jewish (yeah I knew about them at the time) I could convince them to change it. Nothing ever did happen. With learning disabilities the thing is not everyone learns a certain way. In a better society you would probably have several different kinds of classes and experiences and even Schools based upon a childs learning style and skills which can be found by people who know astrology. The focus would be probably only on what is useful to the Child. Like for instance I am very good at English and creative things but lacked an ability at all to understand math at least in the way they were teaching it. It was all left brained. I was tested and literally I tested almost all right brain skills. So I was put in these special Ed classes for most of it where they literally did nothing to the point someone went up to the teacher and complained they were letting him slide through school. One of those classes even had grade school type stuff in it where we'd sit around playing go fish and finger paints and stuff. But you had to sit doing this for 90 minutes. Crazy man. At least I didn't grow up in any inner city School or I wouldn't have survived as I am more soft person mostly.

I was labeled with everything under the book. They even lol had something called Oppositional Defiant Disorder of course at the time Uranus was transitting my first house I'm sure in a better world they would have figured out something.

I also didn't like being forced to take meds of various kinds (can't even remember all of them) and looked at as Disabled just cause I was different. I actually have a very high intelligence. I rarely ever studied anything even in the regular classes and got 3.2 gpa at graduation. Also I almost never had homework cause unlike most people when they made us sit for so long I'd just do it lol even when the teachers complained.

I disagree that College I mean Cesspool is a good idea right now for us.

Since I am somewhat fine for money even if not having a lot and would rather work a lower job till I can invest in something of own like a business (or alternatively get some people together to start an idea) I would rather skip out on the whole cultural Marxist cesspool of College and stuff for now. I will gladly do that when the new world really starts probably only in about 10 years or a little more considering what Maxine said. So I disagree that it is a good idea to go to college right now. I really truly with all my heart hate wasting time on stuff petty relationships with non spiritual people let alone having to deal with that. Why in the world would I want to waste time with college and get literally disgusted by the content and most people there. I am the kind of person who I do see myself as better than most of the lost people in this world and I am not ever afraid to say imply or show that. So they wouldn't like me anyways they would probably just think I'm wierd or stupid cause I know people I only waste time with people who I feel are worthy of me.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Yep! Lol. Give them the link to my Crying thread, and let them cry about it! :lol: They might be inclined to cry about it and possibly learn a thing or two.

slyscorpion said:
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Someone who just wants to be themselves and says "Fuck you" to "rules" and "regulations" which are forced upon them. You have to work with Children, not to them. Blah, blah, blah, skip ahead... police and "authorities" and "regulations", council, government, etc. don't cater to society. Notice the repetative "learning" in school/college/university, and then notice the repetative anti-learning, anti-Children, anti-society in, out of, and after school/college/university, the breaking down of society and the destruction of the family, home and individual...

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Yep! Lol. Give them the link to my Crying thread, and let them cry about it! :lol: They might be inclined to cry about it and possibly learn a thing or two.

slyscorpion said:
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Someone who just wants to be themselves and says "Fuck you" to "rules" and "regulations" which are forced upon them. You have to work with Children, not to them. Blah, blah, blah, skip ahead... police and "authorities" and "regulations", council, government, etc. don't cater to society. Notice the repetative "learning" in school/college/university, and then notice the repetative anti-learning, anti-Children, anti-society in, out of, and after school/college/university, the breaking down of society and the destruction of the family, home and individual...
Ok I will! Lol

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

I have a close relative with fairly severe autism, to the point that they are as is described here; they cannot function properly and can only say 1-3 words to communicate. They are deceptively easy to care for - just feed them and they'll take care of most of everything else - but it's still no life to live.

Due to the nature of our relation I will always love this relative and take care of them, but it doesn't change the truthfulness of what you two have said. Thus I get pissed when people try to act like these conditions, from autism to Down syndrome, are actually wonderfully unique "traits" or whatever the fuck and any attempts to treat/cure them are discriminatory.

I think sympathy for people with such conditions is all well and good; it's not like they're all just pieces of shit and thus brought their conditions on themselves via their actions. But twisting this sympathy to encourage "acceptance" of disorders and illnesses as opposed to trying to treat them is ruinously dangerous and vile.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

I have a close relative with fairly severe autism, to the point that they are as is described here; they cannot function properly and can only say 1-3 words to communicate. They are deceptively easy to care for - just feed them and they'll take care of most of everything else - but it's still no life to live.

Due to the nature of our relation I will always love this relative and take care of them, but it doesn't change the truthfulness of what you two have said. Thus I get pissed when people try to act like these conditions, from autism to Down syndrome, are actually wonderfully unique "traits" or whatever the fuck and any attempts to treat/cure them are discriminatory.

I think sympathy for people with such conditions is all well and good; it's not like they're all just pieces of shit and thus brought their conditions on themselves via their actions. But twisting this sympathy to encourage "acceptance" of disorders and illnesses as opposed to trying to treat them is ruinously dangerous and vile.
Yeah, xianity made these meek people think that being mentally dead is special or divine or whatever.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

This topic and context is one that obviously will cause or help a part of the schism - "I'm offended by what you're saying, while I am ignoring the things you say and I'm choosing to not understand that the disabled person can be healed properly, so I'm going to go and join the other team instead". It's logic versus a log - ick (as in log = shit and ick = eww or eurgh or icky). In the red corner, from the Higher States of Man - Logic! In the blue corner, from parts unknown (and undesired!) - log ick!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back