Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about enemy godform

Sananda

I was wondering how more than 50 million people believe in ' jehova' as a god and we (SS) believe that he is just a powerful thoughtform? I mean is he just a powerful enemy thoughtform or does he or it exist as a real being?
also, in the devil's keys posted in JoS library, why every insult goes to ' jehova' himself ?
even in the dedication ritual we declare that he isn't our god anymore but a enemy to be defeated ?

please answer I need this knowledge and thank U in advance !

Hail Satan!

Jupiter said:
I was wondering how more than 50 million people believe in ' jehova' as a god and we (SS) believe that he is just a powerful thoughtform? I mean is he just a powerful enemy thoughtform or does he or it exist as a real being? 1
also, in the devil's keys posted in JoS library, why every insult goes to ' jehova' himself ? 2
even in the dedication ritual we declare that he isn't our god anymore but a enemy to be defeated ?3

Hail Satan!

1.Thoughtform / energy bank for the jews. every thoughtform can be intelligent but only to a certain degree (they are below a human[most]). The memory of the gods is still active in most gentile people so they missused the name god.

2. why not?

3. you can´t work for the gods and still love/connect to the enemy thoughtform or other relatet stuff.
The hole shitty enemy plan is to bring the last day (kill enslave every non jew).
For more information look here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19761
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19915

So many people believe in 'Jehova' because of mass infiltration, subversion and destruction of spiritual knowledge (see: The Inquisition.) It is a thoughtform created from centuries of jewish occultism and slavish worship.

Jupiter said:
I was wondering how more than 50 million people believe in ' jehova' as a god and we (SS) believe that he is just a powerful thoughtform? I mean is he just a powerful enemy thoughtform or does he or it exist as a real being?
also, in the devil's keys posted in JoS library, why every insult goes to ' jehova' himself ?
even in the dedication ritual we declare that he isn't our god anymore but a enemy to be defeated ?

Hail Satan!
jehova is from the psychic energy of the christian masses so he is the main problem in geting rid of christianity.
They (xtians) belive it as a god because the bible is a subliminal tool to make it believable and to feed off the psychic energy of the xtians. Read the christianity exposed on www.satanisgod.org there you will see how they stole all the christian identities and stories from ancient religions they perverte and corrupted them because the original stories of ancient religions are engraved in our soul so and by making similarities they get the bible even more belivable because the soul of gentiles recognize them as real from their engraved stories, at least partially. That's what i know.
So he does not exist as real being, if you would have read the christianity exposed, the JOS and other pages from our websites you would know already the answer.
Read everything on the Satanisgod.org if you want to know things.

I'm extremely pleased that entity is just a thoughtform but now a true physical being.

I'm extremely pleased, that entity is just a thoughtform but not a real physical being.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back