Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stomach flu

Artanis

What i should do If i have a stomach flu?
How about My workings? Like Love working? What If i cant do it for couple of days?

How about My meditations? I cant do them neither? :?

Artanis said:
How about My workings? Like Love working? What If i cant do it for couple of days?

Do what you can do within reason and just get rest and drink plenty of fluids, you shouldn't force yourself to do things if you honestly can't find the strength to do it. Clean your aura regularly and when you start feeling better build up your aura of protection as our AoPs can protect us from sickness and flus as well, not just negative energy and 'bad luck'.

Artanis said:

Try and keep them up, especially your meditations as a drop in your energies could make things worse. At least keep your aura clean. Try some healing work, breath in and program lots of white gold energy to help you get over it quickly.
All the best, I hope you recover without setback.

Artanis said:

I always did things forcefully even if I was ill. Though I don't know the severity of what you are dealing with, so it might be better to just take the hit and rest, even if it means that your ongoing workings need to be restarted.

The past few days have been weird for me, too. I believe this may have been connected to the current astrological positionings. If it was, then it should all get much better again around next Monday or Tuesday. This is the first time I personally have experienced something like this, and it showed me just how much I still need to increase my AoP. I believe everyone here should ensure that their AoP is as strong as possible, so that no planetary energies can sneak up and cause complications.

Artanis said:
You mean the thing with the diarrhea and other nasty stuff?
The thing that has helped me on my path is vodka with ground black pepper and cayenne pepper. Pour a shot of vodka, add ¼ teaspoon of black pepper grounds to it and just a little cayenne powder, stir thoroughly, let it sit for a minute, stir again and then it's bottoms up (together with all the solids still floating in it). Repeat if needed. The idea is not to get you wasted but wipe away the bad guys in your stomach. Makes the stomach feel nice and warm. This is folk medicine over here so don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

Another thing that has helped me in similar situations is ironically coca cola. It has something to do with the strong acidity of this liquid. I don't normally consume soft drinks. Whenever I started to feel this weird turning in my stomach, I got a 500 ml bottle and flushed it down quickly. Used regular coke because coke zero doesn't work this way.

Apprentice said:
Another thing that has helped me in similar situations is ironically coca cola. It has something to do with the strong acidity of this liquid. I don't normally consume soft drinks. Whenever I started to feel this weird turning in my stomach, I got a 500 ml bottle and flushed it down quickly. Used regular coke because coke zero doesn't work this way.
Well I think the vodka and pepper way is better if both ways work. Coca Cola is so extremely acidic with phosphoric acid that every molecule of phosphoric acid binds to and pulls away the calcium, magnesium, and boron from your body. So every time you drink coca cola you are directly pissing away your melted bones! Maybe drink lemon or lime juice instead, or cherry juice is very sour too.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
you are directly pissing away your melted bones!
True. That also explains why it is extremely easy to get urinary calculi when consuming these chemicals. Those small crystals cause extreme pain when they exit the body, especially in males.

Try kombucha it's a healthy drink made with vinegar, probiotics, and a lot of good vitamins. You can get all different flavors. This would help your stomach.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Try kombucha it's a healthy drink made with vinegar, probiotics, and a lot of good vitamins. You can get all different flavors. This would help your stomach.
The GT's brand is the best

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back