Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Extremities of existence

Bravera

In some moments I have clarity of the future, I have advancement and peace, Hapiness and contentment. In these moments I close my eyes. But I am mistaken, and the enemy bites me in the ass again and again.
----
I again have clarity, but this time it is of extreme ferocity, anger and determination. How can I retain this ferociousness? I know the actions of my enemy but again and again I fall into the mindset that they are already defeated...

Even if the enemy is defeated, it still may not be time to stop the RTRs even if it is for the sole purpose of cleaning and ridding your soul of the curses they put on you.

They must be annihilated. Erased from excistence. As long as that has not been done yet, they are not defeated and the war is not over.

Stopping after defeat is showing them mercy in this case, and they will come back and try to kill us all off and enslave us again.

You must understand, we are not going for defeat here. We mean to get rid every single last one of the parasite out there, eternally. Death.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back