Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's in a story: BERSERK

Egon

Website
odysee.com
Berserk is one of, if not the most renowned manga of all times. Its author Kentaro Miura said in interview he based the lore of his manga in actual occult books and magical systems.

Why You Should Watch/ Read: Berserk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQaUEr65eaI
Where to read: https://readberserk.com

The following will contain spoilers.

In the lore, the "god" of its world is not an actual almighty being but an amalgamation of negative energy created by evil (((humans))) through the centuries.

(Chapter 83, never released in volume format)
berserk_lostchapter_005.jpg

berserk_lostchapter_006.jpg

For it to prosper it has to destroy the previous positive Pagan civilization that existed before and putting humanity in a vicious cicle of suffering and dependance upon this "god" (Idea of Evil).

berserk_lostchapter_008.jpg

(Chapter 206, Vol. 24)
0206-001.png

0206-002.png

The Thoughtform/Idea of Evil, through the machinations of its 4 Guardian Angels, the "Hand of God" (called as such, and not 'Demons' as other stories would do) are to chose a psychopathic human being to become the vessel of the 5th Guardian Angel, the "Son of God", that will decend and set the world in a desperate shitthole so he can ascend as its leader, with a "New Jerusalem" kind of city where everyone is "equal" while the rest of the world is thrown into the well.

This human vessel must betray his followers and submit them as blood sacrifices in order to crown his ascension as the new Messiah, the Wings of Darkness, and rule over the already degenerated humankind that was weakened by centuries of Idea of Evil worship cult of christianity with a literal Vatican/Holy See.

"The revelations say that when the sun dies five times, a red lake will appear to the west of the city with a name both new and old. [...] It is proof that the fifth angel will alight. The angel is the Falcon of Darkness. The master of the sinful black sheep, the king of the blind white sheep. The one who shall call upon the world an age of darkness."
– The prophecy of the Falcon, as recounted by Azan and Farnese

(Chapter 95, Vol. 14)
0095-006.png

(Chapter 307, Vol. 35)
0307-019.png

One thing is that once a human ties into the evil energy of Idea of Evil and submit to the God Hand by offering a blood sacrifice, they become inhuman degenerates called "apostles" that behave like possessed xtians/moslens. Those psychopath church apostles would let the whole population starve, and torture people under any witchcraft accusation, just like they did in real history.

(Chapter 135, Vol. 18)
15196524957360.jpg

berserk-1591263.jpg

The rapist apostle Wyald, vol.11:
QhBxV5r.jpg

Then they must destroy the remaining Pagan forests that are linked to the World Tree in order to empower the Sephiroth and incarnate those evil negative angels in the physical realm. It's also mentioned the messiah "Femto" (meaning the lowest of the low) does not fear physical opposition of armies, but the occult power of a Witch can be an obstacle to their agenda.

(Chapter 237, Vol. 28)
0237-025.png

0237-026.png

One of the character was, by the absurdity of the environment she lived, a degenerate xtian, who then leaves xtianity and decides to learn witchcraft instead and be a decent human being.

As the story says and as well in reality, the way to defeat the enemy is not going on a political/physical attack rampage - at least just by now - but by learning and using the occult powers the Pagan Gods of Hell bestowed us with.

ps2berserk_re43.jpg

I wonder, is the message Miura left just a (((cohencidence))) after all.....

lrqf1hhna0p11.png

você gosta mesmo deste mangaká

esta última imagem sempre me toca, mostra claramente com o que estamos lidando

Não átoa os animês eles sempre fazem um lixo, pois este revela muitas verdades!!

If you think about reading it, the manga, be aware.

The chapter of the godhand is rather gross (as seen in the last picture, from then) and if you're sensitive i therefor do not recommend reading the manga or watching the anime, or you'd have to skip these parts.

There are some very disgusting things in there, not just like goblins or whatever, but some that could be considered things that you wish you hadn't seen.

Just saying.

But the overall drawing and artwork is amazing though.

Also thanks for the review on the story Egon :)

T.A.O.L. said:
If you think about reading it, the manga, be aware...
You're welcome :D
Yes it shows the enemy depravity in painful detail and get on my nerves. Time to do another RTR...

The biggest depravity in this manga though are the 2016/2017 anime adaptations...

Berserk 2017 Is Still Terrible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrV6NysVw2c

SdD said:
Not surprising its animes are always a total trash, because it reveals many truths!!
Yep but keep it in English in this sub forum. I don't like all the works from this mangaká, in special I didn't like his "Giganto Maxia" at all, it was cringey.

That image of "god" looks like the coils of the Leviathan the jews have bound our planet with in the astral grid. That they are trying to full descend into the material by their magic.

During the Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc (Vol. 22-34), The Dread Emperor Ganishka created a kind of a monolatry for himself as some sort of Zoroastrism, slaving some Indians and Persians (Bakirakas and Kushans) in order to attack Europe (this is a switch in history replacing the Moors for Persians).

1447076856725.png

However he was trying to rebbel still having the source of his power under the influence of the God Hand. Same muh xtianity vs islam.

Berserk_v33_p180.jpg

Egon said:
T.A.O.L. said:
If you think about reading it, the manga, be aware...
You're welcome :D
Yes it shows the enemy depravity in painful detail and get on my nerves. Time to do another RTR...

The biggest depravity in this manga though are the 2016/2017 anime adaptations...

Berserk 2017 Is Still Terrible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrV6NysVw2c
Watched your video. I did also watch the anime from the original thing (movie, short series of like 3 episodes) and it is amazing to watch, contrary to this new anime adaptation.

I hope the author of berserk tries to find someone else to anime his anime, because, indeed, it looks more like you're watching dolls rather than the people they are supposed to be.

And yes. RTR time.

Egon said:
T.A.O.L. said:
I hope the author of berserk tries to find someone else to anime his anime, because, indeed, it looks more like you're watching dolls rather than the people they are supposed to be.

And yes. RTR time.

Adi Shankar, executive producer of Castlevania, said he's interested in doing a decent 2D Berserk anime:
https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/11/17/castlevania-anime-adi-shankar-berserk-manga-adaptation-how

I do not know those series he has produced, so I can't tell. But that is good news.

Also, I saw you just made your 666th post (and I took a screenshot of if you want it - but probably not.
I also like the gif for your avatar. I think you changed it. Its rather funny tbh..

T.A.O.L. said:
Also, I saw you just made your 666th post (and I took a screenshot of if you want it - but probably not.
I also like the gif for your avatar. I think you changed it. Its rather funny tbh..
Yeah thank you, I also got a screenshot. I changed my avatar as I posted my 666th post. :)

Egon said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Yeah thank you, I also got a screenshot. I changed my avatar as I posted my 666th post. :)

I really enjoy your avatars and this one is the best yet lol

Egon said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Great!

Planet of Liberty said:

Wow!! This manga is very nice and is full of coded messages.
The plot and images of this work are bloody and violent, but the plot is very interesting and well studied. Above all for the forms of thought that resemble those of the Jews. And off topic ... but I was thinking of writing a novel with a good story, full of hidden spiritual messages. Perhaps for external people, NPCs may have an interest in the spiritual world. Obviously everything is well studied and the details are calculated very carefully. Returning to the discussion, this manga I'd like to read it. I've never read it before.

Would you rather NOT quote entire posts of people? Not only did you copy the text, all the images make your post VERY huge and a pain in the butt to scroll down to see what you said.. for anyone.. plus it makes the page unneccessary long..

also, aren't you new to the forum? So, welcome then. Good luck on your journey! :)

Planet of Liberty said:
.....Returning to the discussion, this manga I'd like to read it. I've never read it before.

This channel is doing an animated manga project for Berserk, you could start by here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5lLQza7Mew

One of my favorite parts, the previously fanatic christian Farnese learning the basics of visualization and about the Light Body, in ep. 251 (vol. 29):

0251-002.png

Unhapilly as you see there's some hebrew and wiccan BS here and there in this arc, but that's understandable given the mainstream sources the author may have come across.
The upper side of the black panel seems like a Demon's Sigil:
0251-003.png

0251-004.png

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

30 Years Special,
Berserk - More than Blood and Guts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_UfoQW0M0c

Also the link with the artwork of Schiercke teaching witchcraft to Farnese was broken:

1bfd1e9ac50dacbe073e9da4564c2f60.jpg

One of the character was, by the absurdity of the environment she lived, a degenerate xtian, who then leaves xtianity and decides to learn witchcraft instead and be a decent human being.

As the story says and as well in reality, the way to defeat the enemy is not going on a political/physical attack rampage - at least just by now - but by learning and using the occult powers the Pagan Gods of Hell bestowed us with.

Excellent job man,I am here because of Berserk believe it or not.I knew there were huge SS elements in it but your analysis nailed it :D

What bothers me about it is that the chants the witches apprentice uses are actual chants taken from one of their books. They are in hebrew.

returner said:
What bothers me about it is that the chants the witches apprentice uses are actual chants taken from one of their books. They are in hebrew.
Yes, that's where he suffers from lack of enlightment when faced with corrupted spiritual knowledge.

Announcement of new series produced by the author of Berserk, created by his Studio:

Berserk_359_1.jpg

A brief synopsis was posted by Aazealh on SK.net:
It's based on Mesopotamian mythology, and specifically on the religion of Sumer. For reference that's one of the earliest known civilizations, older than 4000 BC. The best known myth from that era is the story of Gilgamesh, but that's not what this story is about. The title, Duranki, refers to "E-dur-an-ki", a temple for the god Enlil that once stood in the city of Nippur. The name "E-dur-an-ki" means "House of the link between heaven and earth."

Courtesy of @puella, The little blurb on the promotional page says:
In the interstice between heaven and earth. Neither god nor human. Usumugal, a child given a name of "Dragon". The ancient world. Using their great wisdom, they have built up a new myth!!

93fo009zgzk31.jpg

Hey if you look in the poster theres a 999 now turn that around and its 666. I think I will check these 2 animes out.

Egon said:
Announcement of new series produced by the author of Berserk, created by his Studio:

Berserk_359_1.jpg

A brief synopsis was posted by Aazealh on SK.net:
It's based on Mesopotamian mythology, and specifically on the religion of Sumer. For reference that's one of the earliest known civilizations, older than 4000 BC. The best known myth from that era is the story of Gilgamesh, but that's not what this story is about. The title, Duranki, refers to "E-dur-an-ki", a temple for the god Enlil that once stood in the city of Nippur. The name "E-dur-an-ki" means "House of the link between heaven and earth."

Courtesy of @puella, The little blurb on the promotional page says:
In the interstice between heaven and earth. Neither god nor human. Usumugal, a child given a name of "Dragon". The ancient world. Using their great wisdom, they have built up a new myth!!

93fo009zgzk31.jpg

So I liked a lot this 1st chapter of Duranki. Miura told it will feature Greek and Mesopotamian mythology, I hope it doesn't get tainted with New Age BS. These Gods in the begining which I assume are Poseidon-Enki, Hermes-Thoth and Aphodite-Inanna create this hermaphrodite blonde child who grows up a genial inventor. He/she is raised by who appears to be Gilgamesh:

4.jpg

7.jpg

The newest Berserk chapter (360) introduced the concept of DAEMONS, one of who was reveled to be the Witchcraft mentor of Schierke, and helped with the psychological recovery of a certain character.

wumq7pY.png

Egon said:
The newest Berserk chapter (360) introduced the concept of DAEMONS, one of who was reveled to be the Witchcraft mentor of Schierke, and helped with the psychological recovery of a certain character.

Hey, I like the picture you use for your avatar :)

Egon said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey, I like the picture you use for your avatar :)
Thanks!
I changed to this after the forum update, feels comfy :mrgreen:

Too bad the emoticons arent working for me today.

Right now I cant even remember what your old picture looked like. xp

good that you're comfy with it. Keep it! :)

Who has heard of scorn??

If a human mind can think such things,
then it should be possible in reality just not ours maby in other worlds off planet or in dimentions?

My mind is going to its dark side now..

Egon said:
Kentaro Miura, author of Berserk, has officially passed away on 6 of May, 2021.

6vvs1r0q57071.jpg

Sorry to hear that Brother. I know how much you've enjoyed his work and I really liked your posts about it. When he reincarnates he'll come back to a Satanic world where he will be able to write even better stories.

Thank you for this thread, recently I decided to watch the whole 1997 anime this week since my close friends have been fans of the series for years and i felt it was finally time to sit down and watch it...and then I heard news of Kentaro Miura's death. It has weighed heavy on me especially the last few days, despite some of the occult inaccuracies in Berserk like previously mentioned here it shows Kentaro's heart was in the right place, especially about the true nature of our enemy, both astral and physical.

Guts is honestly my favorite fictional character and his rage and perseverance, as well as his struggle to be open with people in spite of the painful memories of others using him in the past, it is something that strongly resonates with me and my own struggles and has helped me remember myself that I may have previously forgotten.

I'm thankful for the OP in addressing the underlying themes in Berserk because in watching the anime I definitely had moments where I saw very SS themes and the nature of this current world (yes suffering, brutality, abrahamic induced torture and despair, but also life, love, creation, and the will to fight on no matter the cost) in it but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, now I can.

I am certain the Gods have guided my intuition to this series and it has given me even more perspective in moving forward as a human and as a SS. I will definitely be buying the manga soon

R.I.P Kentaro Miura, may your soul reincarnate again so you can once more fill the world with more stories of satanic essence to remind people that our fight will go on
Screenshot-20210523-010831-Instagram.jpg

609258-berserk-manga-anime-videojuegos-repaso-obra-kentaro-miura.jpg

There's a series that Miura was a big fan of, Sangatsu no Lion. He was friends with the author Chika Umino and both their manga were serialized in the same magazine. I recommend for anyone who enjoyed the theme of improvement and self-overcoming present in Berserk. This series however is a drama and do not have supernatural elements like Berserk.

This is the best anime I've ever seen about getting over depression, loss, isolation, guilt, and becoming the best version of yourself. The anime is very faithful and well made, I highly recommend it to anyone.

Miura also did some fanarts for this series.

B1tofxsVWhud0FPPLxHoLeqpcSTEqZv4cxfM0-mg-xM.jpg

tumblr_n5rp1hCiNJ1sqqtwzo1_1280.jpg

FireSerpent666 said:
Guts is honestly my favorite fictional character and his rage and perseverance, as well as his struggle to be open with people in spite of the painful memories of others using him in the past, it is something that strongly resonates with me and my own struggles and has helped me remember myself that I may have previously forgotten.

Berserk is going to continue under Miura's team, supervised by his lifelong best friend Koji Mori:

https://kotaku.com/beserk-manga-continue-kentaro-miura-new-story-kouji-mor-1849027173

I loved it and I hated it. Griffith is the best villain ever. I think I’ll wait until it’s completed and binge read all chapters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back