Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing Satan's sigil a lot

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I've noticed that a lot of things that look a bit like Satan's sigil have been popping up around me. But it's not the entire sigil, it's like the top portion of the crossed lines but I know it enough to recognize that it looks like Satan's sigil.

sign.png

It was scribbled onto a binder at work, a metal wire that one of my coworkers was fiddling with was shaped to look like it, hell even I ended up drawing it without even knowing it as I was connecting lines with a pencil for a listing correlation of objects connected to uses. The same general shape has also been popping up in random places I go.

I've been working on my chakras still and it's been taking a while to fully activate them, so direct communication via hearing and sight is not quite there yet, so I'm not entirely sure what this means if anything. I'm still doing RTRs so I don't see how it could have anything to do with that unless Satan wants me to do even more. Does anyone know what this portion of his sigil is communicating if it has any specific meaning?

He just wants to give you a sign that he's here with you. And you noticed it so it worked. :D The reason it's just the top part is it would be more difficult to make the whole symbol show up everywhere, but this top part is very easy to "coincidentally" make in all different places. You noticed it, that's what matters. He wants you to know that even though some of your senses aren't as strong yet, you're still on the right track and you're doing perfectly. Just keep going whatever way you're going. And know he's still able to talk to you even if you think some senses are dull.

I can kinda relate to you. I do not see Satan's Sigil everywhere, but I do 666 more often.

There are 666 likes on so many comments that I see on YouTube, I look at my bill when I return from the store, and there is 666, I see car's license plates with 666 on them...and many other examples.

I would say, it is OK. Just keep doing what are you doing. Meditate and fight war. Everything is OK. :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I'm not someone who thinks so positively of everything as I like being realistic. I have past regrets in regards to my behaviours before and prior laziness. I feel I can only make up for it by working hard which is what I've been doing for about a month now. I've done enough RTRs in a day to make my throat sore to the point of hardly being able to even do them anymore. I had spent 3 straight hours today doing the RTR.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I will fight the enemy until they are completely destroyed. But the limited communication makes me wonder how Satan truly sees me and if I'm as vital of an asset as I'd like to be. I want to help and right the wrongs I've done, but sometimes I wonder if he scorns me. It's stupid to think, I know, and I don't expect to be coddled or pitied, that's not what I want. I just don't feel worthy of his attention or consideration, not yet at least. I know in the past several years that I could've done more and that's potential hangup of mine.

I just hope some day I'll truly prove myself.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

I'm not someone who thinks so positively of everything as I like being realistic. I have past regrets in regards to my behaviours before and prior laziness. I feel I can only make up for it by working hard which is what I've been doing for about a month now. I've done enough RTRs in a day to make my throat sore to the point of hardly being able to even do them anymore. I had spent 3 straight hours today doing the RTR.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I will fight the enemy until they are completely destroyed. But the limited communication makes me wonder how Satan truly sees me and if I'm as vital of an asset as I'd like to be. I want to help and right the wrongs I've done, but sometimes I wonder if he scorns me. It's stupid to think, I know, and I don't expect to be coddled or pitied, that's not what I want. I just don't feel worthy of his attention or consideration, not yet at least. I know in the past several years that I could've done more and that's potential hangup of mine.

I just hope some day I'll truly prove myself.

The past doesn't matter, it only matters how you are now. Or you can compare yourself now to how you were and see how far you grew. You are proving yourself every day. Satan sees that now you're doing your best, and this is all that matters. Everyone growing at their best pace in the best direction, which it sounds like you are. He can see all of your thoughts, so he knows you feel like you might not deserve his attention, and this is why he's showing you these signs to show you that you do have his attention and he is proud of you. You are whatever work that you do, and obviously you do great work so what does that mean about you? You're important, and Satan does care about you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back