Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Importance of Secrecy and spreading the Truth

Frinnis

I was planning on posting this when the forums got launched so her it is:

Why the Death Note would FAIL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OfANX2hEw

The video is about how with all the information we have access to now a days that Light would actually be caught within a month of his first kill and uses some real world examples where you would swear the people had nothing to go on.

This is why forums like this are such a treasure when we already have the websites and other things and why the jews are dropping their masks and flat out attacking free speech. The spark being the running over of those protesters and trying to blame the Neos with their only argument being, `cuz dey wur der!'.

Never think that the smallest piece of information will not help or will not hinder us because every piece leads the seeker of the red pill to the whole.

But then you have kikes with eyes all within these groups and more who continue to try to swindle their way in these groups and into people lives. Then if they gather upon knowledge that we or other can't handle then those behind or without is screwed so many times over. Like going to the store and seeing a shit fest with kikes and the goyim. It's scary thing to be xian.

This is why forums like this are such a treasure when we already have the websites and other things and why the jews are dropping their masks and flat out attacking free speech.
These forums might be a treasure for types of information sure, but they aren't secret at all (referring to your title). Any jew or christian or even guests could come onto the forum and read everything.

Iudex said:
This is why forums like this are such a treasure when we already have the websites and other things and why the jews are dropping their masks and flat out attacking free speech.
These forums might be a treasure for types of information sure, but they aren't secret at all (referring to your title). Any jew or christian or even guests could come onto the forum and read everything.

Hence the reason behind the second part of the title, '...spreading the truth'.

The importance of secrecy part of the title referred to the people on this forum not using their real names, (even first one), or anything that could give away their ID, (cover up or unplug their web cams/ microphones if they have them and what not) because as I said before, the people talked about in the video found out where those people were based on clues that you would think would not give them anything to go on.

Sorry for hijacking. I think what I'm posting here is relevant to the thread.
Here is an advice from Hp hoodedcobra: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/topics/188668

This is important and I write this for people's safety.

Now in the online age, people forget that internet activity is monitored, same as all your transactions and everything else.

Aldric tried to post something essentially telling people to buy the "Torah" and burn it. I'm sure this has been in the mind of some naive people for a while. This is entirely a stupid thing to do. If you do that, not only you will be giving your hard earned money to jews in Israel, but they will also will be able to track down your purchase, your name, and many other things. This is equal to giving your name to a rabbi in Israel. Do you think this will end good?

Burning these 'torahs' will also have absolutely minimal effect, because these torahs that are sold online are not consecrated nor they are the torahs that the jews use in the synagogue and they are 'charged' and 'linked' with the other ones.

What remains out of this is that you place yourself in danger, give the enemy your name, even your financial information, and lastly, you pay them on top of it.

It doesn't get more stupid than this. And because I know of the 'nature' of these retarded enemy bullshit, I am writing this to halt this now before people actually destroy themselves in the blunt of thinking they do anything 'mighty' in that case. The same goes for the 'bible'.

As much fun as it would be to burn or shit a bible, it is of zero importance to do so in the spiritual warfare. What matters is destroying the problem in the spiritual root. For every bible that is 'burned', as so many jewish "revolutionary" minded people may have done, the enemy prints 1000 more.

If you let your 'emotions' motivate you and never think consequences through, you will destroy your life pretty easily and nobody is responsible about it.

In life it takes one moment of you going fully stupid to just ruin your life.

By the way the title is not specific to the thing that happened, it's only specific to things of that nature that may put you in danger.

The point is not to be in danger, the point is to win

The title and the first paragraph where I mentioned you don't have to do anything with stupidity.

However, if you buy a torah, they will for 100% log your name, street address, billing address and worse. It may sound nice to you or to some like yet another purchase, but to the jews this is different, and this is serious.

What if someone just buys this because you told them to and they run into trouble? Will you pay for their lost money, or will you protect them from other dangers that may come to them? Will you clear their identity where it will be stored for buying these scrolls, for example?

These are monitored to a high extent by the enemy. This is not like the christian bible which is for us the "goyim" and you can find it anywhere and buy it from everywhere, or even get it for free.

In extreme cases, the jews deliver the torah hand to hand. If that is not the case, they may check if you are a rabbi, or where this is going address wise. This is because few people order these things and they know one another. I don't want to go into more gruesome details on the said matter. I have explained around the clock the reasons on why nobody should do this, as this is dangerous.

Get a printer, print some of it, and make a shit-roll of paper if you want. Just don't put yourself into any danger such as purchasing things from them. Most of these shops are routed in Israel and to get an ACTUAL torah (and not a book that simply writes the text, but the liturgical torah) you would have to certify that you are a jew, a rabbi, and much more.

Of course, you would also be scammed as the jews aren't going to put a material torah around for purchasing if it is legit, simply because, it would be a waste of their money, time and safety.

I admit the title may have been exaggerated. Granted, most of us have zero idea on how much of a mafia conglomerate the jews are with these things. So I apologize about this one. However, my intention was to protect you and everyone else from potential hazards.

Here is my post.
Thanks for this post, it gives me the opportunity to address a concern.

Some SS have been blowing some real heat on why:
-I opted to use my 'real' name (Alexis Andy) on DA and include my birth date
-Created a Face-book profile with my real picture and accurate details of myself.
I love myself too much to post any real info of myself on-line, my name is not Alexis Andy, the birth-date is not true.

I created a Face-book profile so I could join some spiritual satanic group there and also take a peek for myself at the 'Joy Of Satan' group on the site (Brain Gibbons and some phony characters are really active there..tells you how Jewed the group is).
At that time I was feeling very enigmatic and I was like "if it doesn't look real then it is not fake enough"...the details on my FB profile are 100% false. After I had made some serious post about the Joy Of Satan on several groups 'spiritual satanic' groups, FB shut me out citing unusual activity form my account and gave me the condition to put up my real photo so I could login. I downloaded a photo from unsplash (you can find it at https://unsplash.com/@shamimnakhai, https://unsplash.com/photos/9mEyjPkeKx4 ) and uploaded it. I also credited the photo to the photographer and also made it clear it wasn't mine. Thanks for the genuine concern for my safety, I have my identity well hidden including my IP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back