Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR Hebrew letter destruction visualization help

Dahaarkan

Hello everyone, I'm posting this in it's own thread as Lydia suggested, since it's about the final RTR it shouldn't just be buried in the messy WIP thread.

Bellow are animated gifs of all hebrew letters being destroyed, in the same order as the final RTR. This is to help you learn to visualize the letters being destroyed as you perform the final RTR. I suggest that you do this if you aren't doing it already, this will make your RTR more powerful. Or at least focus on the gifs of the letters being destroyed after their respective set of vibrations.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
After reciting each of the letters, visualize the letter, or if there is more than one variation of the letter, visualize each one separately.

The letter should be white to grey on a black background. Visualize the letter disintegrating to nothing until the entire background is totally black.
Then blot the letter/s out.

1. Recite the words for each letter
2. Visualize the letter or each letter in the case of more than one
3. Blot the letters out as usual

fPZ8jCR.gif
ckZA27u.gif

-\\-
U6jExXp.gif
i8CChQ8.gif
LK4cl7l.gif

-\\-
arz4M1e.gif

-\\-
CknKV9t.gif

-\\-
9Vn26UD.gif
C5PUiUv.gif
hBZsduE.gif
j5K0FwF.gif

-\\-
UMRUHT5.gif
rKnG3EY.gif
fCy2C3b.gif

-\\-
BZjLQVA.gif
VnS7JGF.gif

-\\-
eF7K2qb.gif

-\\-
KlCq727.gif
XGSDoH8.gif
MczlK7F.gif
wpHzVbk.gif

-\\-
nKRyCFP.gif
jeriDAy.gif

-\\-
uMq9xlT.gif

-\\-
ZXQtKO3.gif
bxNdbKq.gif
LgxQpQ9.gif

-\\-
54GAUJW.gif

-\\-
P8oeohF.gif
pnSB0iv.gif

-\\-
V9VfAmb.gif

-\\-
7WIRem4.gif
y0QmAbi.gif

-\\-
3qqmG1k.gif

-\\-
1goNcgR.gif

-\\-
dTpnPeH.gif
ITw6vAK.gif

-\\-
0gALgxS.gif
Qg4rNev.gif
RKCgour.gif

-\\-
5hnXuIv.gif
72PTfSj.gif

-\\-
LqaaLqG.gif
g49gtcB.gif

I am also working on animating meditations. You can follow this project here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482

Hail Satan!

Seeing this is satisfying :lol:

Thanks for the amazing work! :)

This is how I've visualized them. I've noticed that they seem to have gotten easier to disintegrate now than when I first tried it. Some letters are still kinda stubborn, I visualize shattering them with the impact of a sledgehammer, like a pane of glass. A bit more satisfying since you can hear them shattering.

Lasollor said:
Dahaarkan said:
Can I Update & re-post this better for you and still identify you as its original creator??

Hail Satan .

Anyone is free to use any materials I make for any Satanic project or website etc. It's not required to credit me as long as it's made clear this stuff comes from the JoS community. I usually have something in them to tie it with JoS if thats not edited out you (or anyone) is free to use any of it for anything related to Satanism.

So yeah go wild

Wow I was just imagining them bursting into flame and disintegrating into nothing and that seemed to be working pretty well...I didn't know there was an actual specific way their death was supposed to be visualized....

I'm gonna try using these gifs and this method, see if they work better. Thanks. :D

Shittu Ur said:
Wow I was just imagining them bursting into flame and disintegrating into nothing and that seemed to be working pretty well...I didn't know there was an actual specific way their death was supposed to be visualized....

I'm gonna try using these gifs and this method, see if they work better. Thanks. :D
Try both and experiment, it’s whatever works best for you and also, putting in emotion and passion amplifies as well.

Sometimes I do similar to what you did. I imagine each vibration like a weapon discharging and blowing the letter to bits. Big explosion. If you’re sensitive enough, you can feel the difference in power. The key is the letters need to be destroyed, that’s what amplifies the power versus simply vibrating and crossing them out. As you’re vibrating each vibration, destroy the letters.

Eric13 said:
Shittu Ur said:

Try both and experiment, it’s whatever works best for you and also, putting in emotion and passion amplifies as well.

Sometimes I do similar to what you did. I imagine each vibration like a weapon discharging and blowing the letter to bits. Big explosion. If you’re sensitive enough, you can feel the difference in power. The key is the letters need to be destroyed, that’s what amplifies the power versus simply vibrating and crossing them out. As you’re vibrating each vibration, destroy the letters.

I know exacltly what you mean, I even imagine slashing them to bits with my scimitar as I'm doing it sometimes, and I always get really emotional and enraged as I preform the Ritual, often just as a natural reaction. I'm glad I'm going about it the right way, it brings me whimsical joy to see their demise in my mind in any manner, you know?

Your advice was quite helpful, thank you.

Dahaarkan said:
Hello everyone, I'm posting this in it's own thread as Lydia suggested, since it's about the final RTR it shouldn't just be buried in the messy WIP thread.

Bellow are animated gifs of all hebrew letters being destroyed, in the same order as the final RTR. This is to help you learn to visualize the letters being destroyed as you perform the final RTR. I suggest that you do this if you aren't doing it already, this will make your RTR more powerful. Or at least focus on the gifs of the letters being destroyed after their respective set of vibrations.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
After reciting each of the letters, visualize the letter, or if there is more than one variation of the letter, visualize each one separately.

The letter should be white to grey on a black background. Visualize the letter disintegrating to nothing until the entire background is totally black.
Then blot the letter/s out.

1. Recite the words for each letter
2. Visualize the letter or each letter in the case of more than one
3. Blot the letters out as usual

fPZ8jCR.gif
ckZA27u.gif

-\\-
U6jExXp.gif
i8CChQ8.gif
LK4cl7l.gif

-\\-
arz4M1e.gif

-\\-
CknKV9t.gif

-\\-
9Vn26UD.gif
C5PUiUv.gif
hBZsduE.gif
j5K0FwF.gif

-\\-
UMRUHT5.gif
rKnG3EY.gif
fCy2C3b.gif

-\\-
BZjLQVA.gif
VnS7JGF.gif

-\\-
eF7K2qb.gif

-\\-
KlCq727.gif
XGSDoH8.gif
MczlK7F.gif
wpHzVbk.gif

-\\-
nKRyCFP.gif
jeriDAy.gif

-\\-
uMq9xlT.gif

-\\-
ZXQtKO3.gif
bxNdbKq.gif
LgxQpQ9.gif

-\\-
54GAUJW.gif

-\\-
P8oeohF.gif
pnSB0iv.gif

-\\-
V9VfAmb.gif

-\\-
7WIRem4.gif
y0QmAbi.gif

-\\-
3qqmG1k.gif

-\\-
1goNcgR.gif

-\\-
dTpnPeH.gif
ITw6vAK.gif

-\\-
0gALgxS.gif
Qg4rNev.gif
RKCgour.gif

-\\-
5hnXuIv.gif
72PTfSj.gif

-\\-
LqaaLqG.gif
g49gtcB.gif

I am also working on animating meditations. You can follow this project here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482

Hail Satan!

Thanks for these, you inspired me to make a little revision of the Paintable Final RTR for these people who are having trouble visualizing this. The links are in my tag, if you wanna check em out. Thanks again, buddy!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back